Closeted stars?

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a quick question.I heard somewhere where they said the majority of hollywood is gay.Not all mind you but a big amount.For instance I just discovered a day ago on the internet that Reginald Val Johnson is gay.For anyone who doesn't know who that is he played Carl Winslow on Family Matters.Also what about Shemar Moore being nude on a gay beach.He says he isn't gay and more power to him if he isn't.But still the more I read what he said the more questionable it becomes.Are there any male celebs that are hiding it that well that they are gay.I'll leave these examples-1:Of course Ricky Martin.2:Rusty Joiner because I never hear of any female activity or relationships.I saw him one time on YouTube walking with a girl.But I know the old trick we gay men use having a backup girl.That is exactly what Lance Bass did.Everytime he was at a red carpet or event he always had a girl there with him.I found that a little suspicious myself.Does anyone else have any suspicions about any male stars and their (secrets)?Hollywood more than anyone seems to know how to hide it better than anyone else.:smile:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just a quick question.I heard somewhere where they said the majority of hollywood is gay.Not all mind you but a big amount.For instance I just discovered a day ago on the internet that Reginald Val Johnson is gay.For anyone who doesn't know who that is he played Carl Winslow on Family Matters.Also what about Shemar Moore being nude on a gay beach.He says he isn't gay and more power to him if he isn't.But still the more I read what he said the more questionable it becomes.Are there any male celebs that are hiding it that well that they are gay.I'll leave these examples-1:Of course Ricky Martin.2:Rusty Joiner because I never hear of any female activity or relationships.I saw him one time on YouTube walking with a girl.But I know the old trick we gay men use having a backup girl.That is exactly what Lance Bass did.Everytime he was at a red carpet or event he always had a girl there with him.I found that a little suspicious myself.Does anyone else have any suspicions about any male stars and their (secrets)?Hollywood more than anyone seems to know how to hide it better than anyone else.:smile:

Go to perez hilton.com he often posts who is suspected to be gay.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What would you do? Your making BIG bucks , coming out would put that money on the back burner. The whole world is really fucking queer.Put the money in one hand and coming out in the other and act like a scale.In the sixties I was a kid and knew Rock Hudson was Queer and in the 90's when he had AIDS Str8's where in such denial that homophobes were claiming that he got it from a bi-sexual prostitute. OOOOOHHHH NOOOOO not mc millan. Hell he fucked doris day

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What would you do? Your making BIG bucks , coming out would put that money on the back burner. The whole world is really fucking queer.Put the money in one hand and coming out in the other and act like a scale.In the sixties I was a kid and knew Rock Hudson was Queer and in the 90's when he had AIDS Str8's where in such denial that homophobes were claiming that he got it from a bi-sexual prostitute. OOOOOHHHH NOOOOO not mc millan. Hell he fucked doris day

I'm a big fan of James dean(if you could'nt guess):smile:
For 3 years James dean and Rock hudson where lovers, until JD found somebody else!!!!....Rock was not to pleased:mad: