Closing Time

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
I write this story in order to deal with the horror, excitement and desires.

I am a happily married man, living in San Antonio, Texas. Four years ago I was on a business trip to Baltimore when my life changed forever. I had traveled to Baltimore to put the finishing touches on a deal that would generate millions of dollars for the company over the next two years. It was a time of great excitement. My colleagues and I had stayed behind for a short celebration, but many had to leave for flights home. I on the other hand stayed the night in order to visit some friends in the DC area the next day.

That evening I decided to venture out to a neighborhood sports bar, because the hotel bar was boring. The sports bar was a good atmosphere. In one corner was the basketball game that I wanted to watch. The Spurs were playing playoff game against the Lakers in LA. The game hadn't started until 10:00 EST so it was in the first quarter. In the other corner the Yankees were still playing a night game against the Orioles. While the place wasn't crowded it was rowdy with fans of both basketball and baseball commenting and yelling at their respective games.

I settled into a booth across the way from the big screen showing the Spurs. The waiter was a tall young guy wearing baggy jeans. He was probably in his mid twenties with blond hair. His shirt was just some button down with the bar's name and he wore it untucked. He was very quite and professional. He delivered the drinks and left me alone.

The game was a good one. It went into overtime and the night was getting late. At around 1:30 the waiter brought me one last drink and said that he and the bar tender were going to start to close down, so that it would have to be my last. This was fine with me. I had been thinking of leaving earlier, but the game was so good I really didn't want to miss anything during my walk back to the hotel. The bar had pretty much cleared out by that time anyway. The baseball game was long over and there were only a couple of women left that were sitting at the bar. Around 1:45 I could tell that the waiter was asking the women to leave, the game was over so I took my cue to pay my tab and leave as well. I put a couple of twenties on the table and headed for the bathroom.

I was only in the bathroom a couple of minutes. But when I came out the place was empty. There were several chairs on the tops of tables and the waiter was locking the door as the women were exiting. I started toward the door myself and the waiter turned to me. He had a strange look on his face and he merely shook his head as if saying "no" and pointed to the bar tender.

The bar tender was a medium height guy with a shaved head and a goatie. He appeared like those guys at the gym that are there way too much. Although he was shorter than I was he probably weighed 50 pound more, and it was all muscle. He was wearing tight jeans and a very tight black t-shirt.

He had come out from behind the bar and had a very menasing look on his face. I was confused. It wasn't as if my credit card had been declined, I had paid cash. But the look was more than mere business, and I thought I was in the process of being robbed. I put my hands in the air and said that I didn't want any trouble and that they could have anything they wanted. The bald guy who I will call "Mr. Clean" just looked at me and said that he didn't want anything from me, but that he wanted to give me something as he reached for his package.

I was dumbfounded. I gave a little smile and said that I was flattered, but... and cut off my speech as I swong at the Pretty Boy waiter. I landed a punch on his jaw as he fell backward on the floor. I crashed into the door seeking refuge in the streets. But just as I was attempting to open the door, Mr. Clean slammed his body into my back forcing my head into the door jam. I became very light headed and the world appeared very foggy for a second. He then punched me in the stomach and kicked me in the kidneys. The pain was tremendous. I couldn't breathe and I could yell out. Both of them grabbed me and started to take me into the back. I wiggled and lashed out but this only prompted further beating by both of them. Incredibly weak I felt myself being carried and thrown on a make shift bed in the back room.

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
I was scarred. I thought of my wife and daughter and wondered if I would ever see them again. I feared that my life was over and I would merely be the next victim of violence in this non-sense world. In that instant I told myself that when they come closer I would fight like hell. They would not take me down without getting bloody themselves.

Mr Clean came closer to me and ripped off my shoes like batting a fly. I was shocked. Why did he give a shit about my shoes? He then proceed to reach for my belt. I howled as I hauled off and landed a punch on his temple. He didn't even flinch as he plunged his fist into my abdomen and followed up with a kidney shot. As a lay there writhing in pain and gasping for air, he bend down and whispered in my ear that I was to stop fighting and relax otherwise it would only get worse. Emotion and fear sprang through me. He was trying to barter for my compliance in my own death. In minutes I would be dead and I wasn't about to help them with their task.

I attempted to strike again but he merely batted it away. Now the Pretty Boy got involved in the action. He held my arms behind my back and held me pinned against the bed with his body. He was probably around 6'3" tall and around 185 lbs. Although I was about the same size, I was spent and the pressure and position I was in allowed no further attempts of escape.

Mr. Clean then tugged on my pants and I felt them slide down my legs. The fear welled up again as I kicked and thrashed. But it was all for naught as he merely navigated the material around my bent knees and laughed. I felt the pressure from Pretty Boy start to wain as he reached around the front of my chest and ripped by button down shirt from me. The buttons shot across the room. I was scared, ashamed and lost. How could I stop this? All of my life I have been in some sort of control. I had none now. Although I could vent my displeasure and my noncompliance it was ignored and irrelevant to the powers that sought to impress their will. Whatever it may be.

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
As I lay there still stung from the pain, Mr. Clean wiggled out of his t-shirt with his hands over his head. His chest was powerful and smooth. It was obvious that he took care of himself. I looked on as he pulled his tight jeans over his round ass. He had a smile on his face as he looked back. He was enjoying my confusion and disgust. His legs were smooth and large. It appeared he may have been a swimmer or rode his bicycle. He flexed his legs and then I saw his underwear. He was wearing a small pouch bikini that hug his round ass tightly and then he turned around again. I saw the largest bulge I had ever seen in a pair of underwear.

I was no stranger to seeing naked or near naked men. I work out a gym and it was no big deal to see a guy walking around naked. The sight of a big penis was not unusual or unwelcome. It is always interesting to look in order to compare and even at times admire. I have never been embarassed to walk around naked amoung other men. I am above average as I perceived it to be. I am probably around 7" long and reasonable thickness. However, I had never seen in person an erect cock. But we were not in that situation now. It was obvious that this man was well on his way to an erection. An erection that I could not see yet, but appeared gigantic behind this thin veil of cloth.

However, I would have to wait for its unveiling because Pretty Boy began to disrobe. He started with this shirt. He quickly unbuttoned and let the shirt fall to the ground. He was a tall, trim, blond hairy man. His chest was not a forest but rather displayed a thin patch on between his pecks and a trail down to his belt line. He turned around and unbuttoned his pants. They were so loose that they merely fell to the floor with a thud. His legs were hairy and thick. His back was to me to further torment me. His ass was hairless and judded out in perfect proportion to the rest of his body. I was shocked because in his pants it appeared that it was not that remarkable. But then he turned around.

His cock was already rock hard. It stood at full attention and blocked my view of his belly button. While his cock was not the thickest that I had seen it had a huge head. It was the size of a plum and was quickly become that color. He was probably around 8" in length and he just let it stand at attention. He would touch it, but just let it rub against the hair of his trail and bob up and around. He smiled at my disbelief. In the meantime my cock felt like it had crawled up inside me. My balls usually hang down four to five inches and are big by any objective measure, were high and tight and felt like a couple of peas. However, I really didn't care about how big my genitals were at this point, because I was sure that they were not here to compare.

Mr. Clean then decided to bare all to complete this little show. That is when I truely began to feel fear all over again. He was huge. His cock was now free from the confines of the brief and he was growing by the second. He reached down and gave it a little tug. I was amazed that his cock dwarfed his hand. He could have had three of four hands and it would not have made a difference. He wasn't fully hard yet and it already had surpassed the 11" estimate. But unlike the Pretty Boy, Mr. Clean's cock was thick as well. Some beer bottles are thinner. While his head was not as large as the Pretty Boy's his cock was powerful, large and would be demanding. He smiled at me and told me that if I would relax it would be easier. He started to approach as I attempted to climb the walls. He reached for my ankles and pulled me down hitting my head on the wall as I came down. Now I was on my back and my legs were hanging off the side of the bed as he took his position between my thighs.

He screamed for me to stop. That he was in control now and that I was to be quiet. I threw my fist at him and he batted it away, making his cock sway back and forth touching my stomach pased my belly button. My cock was merely a wet noodle. Probably barely 1/2 inch it had completely crawled up in my body with only the head exposed. Pretty Boy came over to me and grabbed my arms again and held them over my head as he sat behind me. I could feel his cock rubbing against my hair. I was revolted. It was only then that Mr. Clean looked in my eyes and said we will not hurt you, but we will use you and show you the joy you have never experienced. I was even more stunned. He may have been trying to reasure me, but the idea of being used like this may have been worse that the contemplation of death.

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Clean then stepped back. He placed his hands on the side of my underwear and pulled them down. By then I was resigned to my fate. My arms were pinned by Pretty Boy and my legs were held up on Mr. Cleans shoulders. He was too powerful to meaningfully resist. But now I felt even worse. My member was now exposed. It was the smallest I had ever felt. Not only was it smaller than these other guys it was as if it was trying to hide.

Mr. Clean chuckled and pointed to it for Pretty Boy's examination. Pretty Boy merely smiled and said that he would have to take care of it. I was now panick stricken. Mr. Clean pulled a pocket knife out of a side table drawer and opened it. He told me to remain still. My life flashed before me. I pictured my daughter running up to me as I would come home from work. Her little voice all excited about the events of the day and her desire to tell me all about them. Growing up with my brother and sisters. It flooded my mind and I wondered that even if I did live, if I would ever be the same. Would my wife still love me, would my daughter be able to look me in the eye?

Mr. Clean placed the knife at the base of my t-shirt and quickly and powerfully cut it off my chest. My abs clenched involuntarily and he gasped. He told me that he was impressed. "You take care of yourself." I didn't pay attention, I was just relieved and still the unknowing what was in store was painful to endure. Then he did it. Mr. Clean bend down and took my pathetic little cock into his mouth. I screamed at first. I didn't know if the warm wet sensation was my own blood and if I was in shock. But Pretty Boy slapped me on the head and told me to relax that he would take care of me.

Mr. Clean sucked on the head and then would flick his tongue across it batting it around. He grabbed my sack and gently pulled on the hair. I was shocked, surprised, and for the first time truely felt relieved. And then it happened. My cock began to grow. Mr. Clean's mouth was so warm, so wet and so smooth. I never felt his teeth, as he sucked, prodded and carassed my cock with his mouth. It was not long before I had a raging hard on. Pretty Boy merely said see, I knew you would like it.

If felt amazing, but when he said that I felt guilty. Although I was not in control I was also feeling pleasure. Mr. Clean continued to suck on my cock and stroke my balls and I started to moan it felt so good. That with the combination of all the pain from them beating me up. But just as a sensation began to build, Mr. Clean would alter the game.

He threw my legs up onto my chest. In fact he pinned them so far back that my knee hit my nose. Pretty Boy helped place my knees by my ears and still held my arms back. My arms had been held back so long they started to fall asleep. I couldn't resist this new position, and now the fear came back. But Mr. Clean just smiled and licked his finger and touched my hole. I can honestly say no one (even my wife) had touched my hole before. In fact the only time I touched it was for cleaning. He brushed the hole and caressed the hole. I have to say it felt incredible. I was scared, mad, but I liked it. Then he stopped with his finger and bent down and licked my hole. I was blown away. My cock actually jumped off my stomach and flexed. It felt big for the first time that night. I now was truly confused. Why was this such a big deal?

Mr. Clean didn't stop he plunged his tongue all around. He would bite the sides, and then he inserted his tongue up my ass and I moaned in pure pleasure. Pretty Boy just laughed and said that I was a "bottom boy for sure." I wasn't sure what he meant but I did not care at that moment. Mr. Clean began to hum along with the tongue bath I felt my cock jumping around and the pleasure began to mount again. And true to form just as I was starting to relax and enjoy, Mr. Clean changed the game again.

25cm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
THIS STORY IS SICK.

brad8611 said:
Mr. Clean then stepped back. He placed his hands on the side of my underwear and pulled them down. By then I was resigned to my fate. My arms were pinned by Pretty Boy and my legs were held up on Mr. Cleans shoulders. He was too powerful to meaningfully resist. But now I felt even worse. My member was now exposed. It was the smallest I had ever felt. Not only was it smaller than these other guys it was as if it was trying to hide.

Mr. Clean chuckled and pointed to it for Pretty Boy's examination. Pretty Boy merely smiled and said that he would have to take care of it. I was now panick stricken. Mr. Clean pulled a pocket knife out of a side table drawer and opened it. He told me to remain still. My life flashed before me. I pictured my daughter running up to me as I would come home from work. Her little voice all excited about the events of the day and her desire to tell me all about them. Growing up with my brother and sisters. It flooded my mind and I wondered that even if I did live, if I would ever be the same. Would my wife still love me, would my daughter be able to look me in the eye?

Mr. Clean placed the knife at the base of my t-shirt and quickly and powerfully cut it off my chest. My abs clenched involuntarily and he gasped. He told me that he was impressed. "You take care of yourself." I didn't pay attention, I was just relieved and still the unknowing what was in store was painful to endure. Then he did it. Mr. Clean bend down and took my pathetic little cock into his mouth. I screamed at first. I didn't know if the warm wet sensation was my own blood and if I was in shock. But Pretty Boy slapped me on the head and told me to relax that he would take care of me.

Mr. Clean sucked on the head and then would flick his tongue across it batting it around. He grabbed my sack and gently pulled on the hair. I was shocked, surprised, and for the first time truely felt relieved. And then it happened. My cock began to grow. Mr. Clean's mouth was so warm, so wet and so smooth. I never felt his teeth, as he sucked, prodded and carassed my cock with his mouth. It was not long before I had a raging hard on. Pretty Boy merely said see, I knew you would like it.

If felt amazing, but when he said that I felt guilty. Although I was not in control I was also feeling pleasure. Mr. Clean continued to suck on my cock and stroke my balls and I started to moan it felt so good. That with the combination of all the pain from them beating me up. But just as a sensation began to build, Mr. Clean would alter the game.

He threw my legs up onto my chest. In fact he pinned them so far back that my knee hit my nose. Pretty Boy helped place my knees by my ears and still held my arms back. My arms had been held back so long they started to fall asleep. I couldn't resist this new position, and now the fear came back. But Mr. Clean just smiled and licked his finger and touched my hole. I can honestly say no one (even my wife) had touched my hole before. In fact the only time I touched it was for cleaning. He brushed the hole and caressed the hole. I have to say it felt incredible. I was scared, mad, but I liked it. Then he stopped with his finger and bent down and licked my hole. I was blown away. My cock actually jumped off my stomach and flexed. It felt big for the first time that night. I now was truly confused. Why was this such a big deal?

Mr. Clean didn't stop he plunged his tongue all around. He would bite the sides, and then he inserted his tongue up my ass and I moaned in pure pleasure. Pretty Boy just laughed and said that I was a "bottom boy for sure." I wasn't sure what he meant but I did not care at that moment. Mr. Clean began to hum along with the tongue bath I felt my cock jumping around and the pleasure began to mount again. And true to form just as I was starting to relax and enjoy, Mr. Clean changed the game again.

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Clean stopped licking and stood up and looked Pretty Boy in the eye. They seemed to be able to talk to each other without even speaking. Then Mr. Clean grabbed my legs while Pretty Boy dug into my arms and they flipped me over. I didn't know what was happening until it was already done. Pretty Boy's cock was no longer casually touching the back of my head and russelling through my hair. It was now merely inches from me and bobing and flexing. The head must have been three inches in diameter it was huge. Pretty Boy let go of my arms and the fell back to my sides for the first time since being thrown on the bed. The tingling started to subside as I felt the blood begin to flow back into my hands. I took a deep breath, and then I felt the situation was going from bad to worse.

For a few seconds after they flipped me over Mr. Clean had wondered away, while Pretty Boy kept watch. Pretty Boy was now crotching on his knees on the bed with his cock and my face at the same level. I did not want to touch it. It was intidating large and I had never touched an erection beyond my own. I was scared that they were going to force me to suck his penis. But just as I was steeling my nerves to say no to the oral invasion, I felt Mr. Clean approach from behind.

For the first time I realized that my hole was in the air. I felt him grab my bare ass and touch the hole with his thumb. This time his finger was wet and still warm. It was very slippery. He rubbed his thumb all around my hole and I then realized why he was back. My ass fell to the bed. My cock, once large and bouncing had retreated again. The feeling of my ass being stroked had been pleasurable, but now the thought of Mr. Clean's foot long monster terrified me. I had never understood the desire to be penetrated. I screamed out again and I clawed forward, slamming my legs together. I practically tackled Pretty Boy, but I didn't even try to take advantage of the situation. My instinctual pursuit of higher ground demanded that I get as far away from Mr. Clean as possible. My escape was short lived as Pretty Boy held my shoulders and Mr. Clean grabbed my hips and pulled me back in line with his cock. He chuckled and said that now I would get the full ride, no more free blow jobs. Pretty Boy held my shoulders and bent down to tell me that "you ass will enjoy being filled." I was just writhed against the wills of the men that would make me something else. I grunted, screamed and whaled, but they paid no attention.

Mr. Clean lubed up his finger and dove it into my hole. He would wiggle it around and then relube and dive in again. They were short dives, but they were aggresive and purposeful. He was taking no pleasure as my ass moved around under his hands he was preparing. Pretty Boy had started to get up to hold my ass still and I wiggled, but Mr. Clean said that he liked having to tame me, and tame me he would.

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Pretty Boy knew what was coming next. He took his position again in front of me and held my shoulders firm. I continued to involuntarily gyrate, trying to free myself in some way. I had no confidence in escape, I merely was mentally refusing to relent to this torture. I did not want to be penetrated. I did not want to be stretched. Would I be permantately be damaged? Would I be able to have sex with my wife again with the same since of male dominance?

Mr. Clean finished his finger probing and he told Pretty Boy to hold on to me, that I was pretty tight. This comment made be start to fight more. My cock had been drained of all blood. Where before I was readying to cum with a blow job, I now was fearing the ultimate psychological and physical damage to a man. My cock would just swing there with no life, and my balls formerly tight readying to shoot were now low and small. Fear drove me to twist and beg. "Please leave me alone, I'll do anything," I pleaded. But Mr. Clean just said to get ready for the ride of my life.

I had pulled my ass down as close to the bed as possible in the vain attempt to twart the intrusion. Mr. Clean grabbed both of my hips and lifted me up so that my hole was level with his cock. I gain squirmed, but his powerful arms merely bulged and held me firm. I could not move. He felt me start to relax so to collect my strength for another attempt to stop him. He pulled his dick up on top of my ass and pulled his hips all the way toward my hole. I could feel his cock on my back and his large balls swong back and forth between my thighs. He told me, "do you feel my head on your back?" I refused to answer. He screamed it again. And I screamed back a determined YES. He said that that is how far I am going to venture in, and at the end you will relent. I recoiled again to tell him to fuck himself, and he merely laughed at the irony and replied "no I'm going to fuck you." His cock was almost half way up my back. I could feel it heavily bobing around on my spine and wondered again if an ass could take such punishment.

He paused there, to make sure I felt the extent of his foot long member. And he grinded his balls into my hole just to make the torture last a bit longer. Then he pulled back and held my hips with amazing strenth. My resolve had waned, but my fear was only further mounting. I felt his head rest against the soft tissue of my hole and he thrust with slow but powerful force.

I shot forward. My body was merely reacting. I did not plan such a move but my body was attempting one final try to avoid the inevitable. I sprung forward off of Mr. Clean's cock and my head caved in Pretty Boy's chest. His back hit the wall behind him as my head pinned him to the wall. He was not amused, and he yelled out in pain. I could hear Mr. Clean scream at him to hold me back. Pretty Boy powerful arms threw me back into the hands of Mr. Clean and now he held my shoulders with relentless force that was impossible to resist.

Mr. Clean held my hips again and started to cave in my hole with his gigantic member. I felt the tip force its way in, and I screamed. I started to breath deeper and harder. My hole was on fire. Although it was lubed it felt like it was burning. During an intense work out my arms and legs get a burn, but nothing like I was experiencing now. In addition to the burning there was an incredible amount of pressure. It felt like I had to relieve myself and my body involunatarily attempted to react to this familiar sensation. But this time the invading phallis was not attempting to escape but rather take up temporary residence. All of this sensation and pain and his head wasn't even in.

I started to buck again, but this time I was going no where. He sunk in his head. The pressure continued to mount. I was wiggling with new vigor and he stopped. He bent down and told me that the more I fight it the more painful it will be. But I ignored him. I didn't know, all I knew is that the idea that this could not be painful was unfathomable. He started to laugh and told Pretty Boy that he had picked a "live one, and that my tight ass was already sucking on his cock." I didn't know what to do. I started to relax in order to gain more strength or try to reposition to attempt a different approach. But every time I relaxed he plunged in another inch, which made me fight again.

After about three inches it happened. I felt his cock break through some sort of barrier. The pressure was relieved. I let out a moan of relief and Pretty Boy bent down told me to relax and obviously he was past my "ring". I didn't know what that meant but some of the pain had stopped. But Mr. Clean continued to slowly fill me up. Now he was at five inches. I was too weak to fight. But I found my ass was still trying. It would clinch his cock as if it could to anything and then relax only to be punished with more.

I was now moaning in pain and surrender. I now just wanted him to be finished so I could leave this torture chamber. Mr. Clean had finally reached his maximum depth. I could feel his balls bouncing off mine, and my pubic hair meshing with his. He held his cock there for a minute as he moaned. He told Pretty Boy that I had the tightest ass he had breached and that my ass continued to milk him. Pretty Boy began to get excited and I then knew that Mr. Clean's invasion was not the only cock I would have to weather that evening. Pretty Boy began to touch his cock. My shoulders did not need to be held anymore. I had been fully gored by Mr. Clean and my strength had escape in a gigantic pool of sweet that now moistened the bed. Pretty Boy's cock began to move in response to his stroking. He leaned back and looked at Mr. Clean fuck my ass.

Mr. Clean then started to rock back and forth. I could now feel his cock massage my insides as he slide out and back in. This was the ulimate offense. I was a man. A powerful man. And now I was reduced by these other men as their cocks punged into my ass and filled it to capacity. I thought I was going to pass out, but then my cock started to grow.

The vibrations and massage action of Mr. Clean's cock was giving me a massive hard on. Since I was face down to the sheet it did not draw any attention. But Mr. Clean's cock started to feel amazing. The stretching started to feel fantastic. When my ass would clentch I could feel the rock hard cock of Mr. Clean massaging my body. I can't fully explain it, and am now embarrassed about it, but I was getting off on his cock. I couldn't control it any longer as my sounds turned to moans, Pretty Boy reached down under my stomach and grabbed my cock. He smiled and told Mr. Clean that I was rock hard. He started to rub my penis and I had never felt such pleasure. This truly rocked my world. Here I was being raped and beaten and I was having wave after wave of pleasure as Mr. Clean fucking my ass.

I openned my eyes and saw Pretty Boy's cock bobing up and down and side to side as his heavy cock swayed. His hand on my cock felt great, but now I felt almost mesmerized by his penis. Mr. Clean upon learning that I was rock hard had picked up the pase and was not started to pound himself into my hole. The sensation was overwhelming. I was no longer clentching his cock in my ass, but rather letting his size and rhythm slowing bring me to the breaking point. I saw Pretty Boy's cock moving again, and I reached down to brush his hand away from my dick. For some reason I didn't want to cum yet. I am ashamed to admit it. But for the first time with a monster cock in my ass I reached out and grabbed Pretty Boy's penis and slipped it in my mouth. His head was huge, but I was determined to taste his precum and suck his cock. I can not explain my compulsion. Maybe it was the overwhelming nature of being fucked. Maybe I was carried away, but I felt the need to have something in my mouth and he looked delicious.

to be continued

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Pretty Boy flinched as I begain to suck his member. I think he may have thought I was trying to hurt him, but I was incapable now. I was a defeated man, but now I also was a curious one. His cock somehow on some level demanded attention and I without an explanation to this day was driven to provide it.

Pretty Boy's cock was an amazing dichotomy of textures. His head while massive still remained soft to the touch, while his shaft was rock hard and smooth. It tasted so good as I could feel his cock flex and slowly ooze precum in to my willing mouth. Pretty Boy's body started to relax as he placed his hands in my hair and carassed my head. He began to moan and his cock responded by getting bigger.

I didn't know what I was doing. I only knew how women had sucked my cock. I started to lick the head in my mouth and I began to play with his sack. His balls were smaller than mine, but they were firm and hairy. He threw his head back and closed his eyes as I continued. Although I now wanted to please this cock, I felt like a fish out of water. I was unaccustomed to how to best suck on a dick. Pretty Boy could sense my indecision and firmly took hold of my head. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped my face with his purple head. He ran his shaft around my day old stubble and then told me to stick out my tongue. I obediantly did as I was told and he slapped my tongue as well. Then he cupped the back of my head and placed his dick on my lips. He slowly slid his cock into my mouth and I felt he mushroom head rest against the back of my throat. He commanded me to swallow.

I thought to myself that there is no way I could swallow something this big, but I tried anyway. As I moved my throat muscles his cock showly inched its way down my throat. I now felt a foot of cock pounding my ass and a mushroom head massaging my throat with its hard shaft and soft head. I was overwhelmed with discovery. My ass began to throb.

While my balls had been bouncing with every thrust of Mr. Clean's cock they now began to tighten. I began to moan on the cock of Pretty Boy as he slowly began to fuck my face only pausing long enough for me to breathe. My cock was now so hard that the pressure was straining my skin on the head. I knew it would not be long. Mr. Clean sensed my impending climax and began to take action to bring himself to fruition.

Mr. Clean totally withdrew his cock from my ass. I was shocked and a little disappointed. Since his invasion I had become accustomed to his cock. It felt natural in this most unnatural place. I had started to feel whole as his cock massaged my body from the inside out. But just as my hole started to collapse from the stretching, Mr. Clean dove right back in. This time it was not slow. He powered his way in. The sensation was so overwhelming that I choked on Pretty Boy's cock and yanked it from my mouth. My ass started to suck on Mr. Clean's cock all over again. Mr. Clean just kept his cock buried in my ass and merely wiggled around.

Pretty Boy responded my taking hold of his cock and telling me that I was not allowed to stop what I had started as he forced his cock back in my mouth. Mr. Clean began to rock back and forth again, but this time he was moaning and the movements were more jolting. It was all I could take I felt my balls squeeze. I slammed down on Pretty Boy's cock and completely swallowed his mushroom as I shot what seemed like a gallon of cum on the bed.

My ass cletched with such force that my knees gave out. Mr. Clean held my hips up and made his final plunge to his full depth. He howled like a grunting animal as his seed poored into my hole. I screamed but the sound was almost completely muffled by Pretty Boy's cock. I slowly pulled his dick from my mouth as I thought my body fully spend from the beating and the fucking was going to pass out from the pleasure and the pain.

Pretty Boy withdrew his weapon and commented that while I had done good, I was not finished. Mr. Clean had sunk to his knees and sat on the floor with a completely satisfied look on his face. His cock had already started to recede. My ass gapping open was now pulsing with pain as it attempted to recover. Pretty Boy stood up still hard and needing to be satisfied approached the newly vacated hole. I was stunned that I was not finished, I had tried my best to provide once the inevitable was clear, but it was not enough.

Then I realized that while I had cum harder than I had ever cum before I was still rock hard. My Cock had not lost an inch as it stood at attention wanting more. Pretty Boy looked at my cock and took it as his permission to complete his mission.

Pretty Boy did not have to hold me still. I was spend, my fighting moments were past and I now knew the potential from allowing a cock to enter me. Pretty Boy grabbed my hips which were now sore from the manipulations of Mr. Clean and positioned his mushroom at my hole. He didn't even have to lube up as he slowing began to penetrate me.

to be continued

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
My cock started to react as my hole began to expand yet again. I felt it spring back and forth as his penis moved it from the inside. This time however would be different. Pretty Boy's cock was not as long, but his head was almost twice the size. While his head entered the outside hole with relative ease it hit a wall at my inside ring. He knew what I had gone through and he wanted to take it easy on me. But that was not to be. He tried a couple of times to push his way past it, but it wouldn't budge. It was as if my ass was denying reentry after Mr. Clean had vacated. But this was not to deter Pretty Boy. He told me to relax as he pulled his head completely out and dove that fist of a head into my battered colon. I felt a jolting pop as my ring relented. I screamed out in horror all over again at the pain that now was new all over again. I was certain I would never be the same again, my ass was permenantly damaged.

I fell forward with all my weight to no avail. Pretty Boy was not a big man, but his arms flexed for all they were worth as he held my hips steady for his pulsing hard cock. He again told me to relax as he fully plunged into my ass.

He then pulled my hips back on his cock as he lifted them off the bed. I felt completely out of control again from the exhaustion and the pain. But then as he slowly pumped my hole I felt something different. My ring receeded back on to his shaft which was considerably thinner than his head. The sensation was now different than Mr. Clean's cock. While Mr. Clean's kept an almost permanent sense of being streatched, Pretty Boy's cock felt like an internal plunger that created a senation of suction that was terrific. My scream quickly became moans as his cock explored my depth.

Mr. Clean had fully recovered from his jolt of pleasure and stood up off the floor. His cock was now soft and swinging between his legs with authority. The fear that had started to wane as I could see the light at the end of the tunnel started all over again. What could he do now? I had satisfied him, what did he want? He began to touch my back and shoulders as his cock bounced off my exhausted arms. Every once in a while Pretty Boy's vibrations made me involuntarily moan even through my clentched teeth. There was no way I was going to suck Mr. Clean!!!

Pretty Boy quickened his pace and the sence of suction only doubled I felt like I could explode at any moment from the pleasure. His cock would speed up and slow down, dive with authority and then exit without warning. He took great joy in forcing my ring to spread out over his head time and time again as he would exit only to slowly reenter pausing as his mushroom was sucked in by my pulsating ass.

Mr. Clean whispered something to Pretty Boy that I could not hear and I feared could mean that the light may have moved further down the tunnel.

to be continued

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Just making sure that you guys still are enjoying this, otherwise I'll quit. While it has been fun and cathartic I am making sure I am not boring everyone.

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dammit man. You HAVE to finish this story. Has got me so hot. Nice build up too.:tongue:

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Clean walked away from my side and went to a sink on the other side of the room. My eyes wondered in a futile attempt to find out what he was up to. Pretty Boy saw my inquisitive stare and decided to take action. He doove his cock in abruptly and deeply making my back arch from the sensation. The pain had started to wane and now all I felt was the pleasure of his tool working his majic. My cock was still hard and with my hips held up to meet Pretty Boys' cock it would swing back and forth. The sensation was heavenly as I felt my heavy cock sway as my prostrate was being rubbed with such a large knob.

Then from the side I saw that Mr. Clean was splashing water on his body. He reached for the soap and was casually rubbing his hands. Pretty Boy sped up the pace as the suction of his cock was even more powerful. I don't know which was more powerful, the force of Pretty Boy's thrusts or my ass' reactive suction pulling his cock back in. The sensation was overwhelming. I couldn't help the moaning now. But it wasn't limited to moaning. I was would chirp and grunt as he plowed ahead at full throttle and the moaning would begin as he slowed down again.

Mr. Clean was now rubbing the soap all over his 8 inch soft cock and balls. I couldn't believe it. I had done my job and now on the brink of total and complete exhaustion I was going to have to take round two of his monster snake. I couldn't take that again, the thought while now not as devestating as before was unfathonable nonetheless. I started to look around the room again for an escape. Maybe now that they thought I was spend I could muster enough strength to try to twart another violation of my hole by Mr. Clean. As I search the room for the source of my potential repreive I noticed Mr. Clean rinsing off and toweling off that massive tool of his. As he turned around he smiled and looked at me with a renewed sense of energy and determination. I knew it was too soon to act. Pretty Boy had showed no signs of slowing down as he took his time and kept varying the pace. My ass which had grown accustomed to his size was actually loving the invasion as it tingled and twitched with every variance by his expert penis.

Mr. Clean then advanced toward me again and took his position on my side as he touched my back. Again I felt his heavy cock brush against my arms, which were exhausted from holding my chest up for what seemed like forever. Right now I dared not look around for fear of getting an eyeful of his cock. Mr. Clean again whispered to Pretty Boy a new command. Then Mr. Clean reached under my stomach and grabbed my still hard cock. He squeezed it with tremendous force. I was shocked. I thought that he may have been trying to hurt me but he told me to relax again. This time his tone was much calmer, instead of commanding he was merely advising. He again squeezed it with all of his might, which was tremendous. I yelped out in pain, but was also suprised at the way the new pressure made me feel. He reached under my leg and slapped my balls as I choked from the shock. My balls were stunned and retreated from their low hanging status. The pain radiated throughout my body, but then through the pain my cock got even harder. My balls reacted as I felt myself getting closer to climax. However just as I started to relax and wonder what new sensations were in store, Mr. Clean yelled NOW!!!!!

to be continued....