Closing Time

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Clean reached underneath my chest and grabbed my arm closest to the wall and yanked it violently. At the same time, Pretty Boy withdrew his cock from my ass and twisted my hips. I now was on my back with my legs in the air. Pretty Boy separated my legs and took his position between my thighs. He split my legs to the side and plunged his cock back into my willing hole. For a split second I thought of kicking him in the chest and attempting to run. But what would I have accomplished? Mr. Clean was right by my side hold my arm and my ass was actually looking forward to taking Pretty Boy back in.

I was a tamed man, they had broken me down physically and mentally to the point to which I was actually enjoying the torture and their invasion. Pretty Boy began to return to his pace while my ass continued to twitch from the pleasure. My cock was now exposed as it bounced on my stomach as hard as a rock. I could see it's reactions and felt it slap my abs. The pleasure was starting to build and my legs, which were once supported by the bed were just hanging in the air. They immediately began to get tired, but I felt them without direction wrap around Pretty Boy's ass to draw him in fully. He merely smiled at me as I felt my ass and legs clentch his powerful ass. His mushroom head dove in deeper and I arched my back in response to this most intimate of feelings.

Mr. Clean watched from the side in awe. He merely said "Wow he really likes you to Pretty Boy." Pretty Boy responded "I told you he was a natural bottom, we just had to teach him." I felt like a piece of meat, but a tingling, and aching piece of meat on the verge of cumming again.

Mr. Clean couldn't just watch anymore as he reached down and grabbed my balls again. He pulled them down and said, "Oh no you don't, you'll cum when I am ready for you to cum." He twisted my sack as I yelled out in pain, but it had his desired effect. I felt the urgent need receed as the pain drove the cum back in my balls. Pretty Boy just laughed as Mr. Clean positioned himself behind my head in the reverse position from what we started this horrifying and intense evening. His eight inch soft cock (bigger than my rock hard cock) was bobbing around as he took his position. I felt it come to rest behind my head as he perched over me and looked at Pretty Boy continue to plug my hole. Mr. Clean said "you are not done, and I will determine when you are, so relax or your tension will make you cum and we will have to start all over again." The thought was unbelieveable. After all this. Even if I did enjoy certain aspects the thought of repeating all of it was too much to take, my ass would explode and my body would merely give out.

Mr. Clean bent over my chest, sweaty from all the exertion and began to lick my abs. He licked around my belly button and then plunged his tongue in the pool of sweet that had accumulated there. My cock began to dance even more, but then I felt it. Mr. Clean's heavy cock, began to move with him and it was now touching the side of my ear. It was heavy and warm and it smelled of the pungent soap he had used to clean himself just minutes before. I was excited and revolted. This was the cock that started it all. This was the cock that had stretched my virgin hole. I hated this cock, I hated him. But his cock was powerful and large as it slapped my face while Mr. Clean licked the sweet from my body.

His hot mouth reached my cock and he took his tonge and swiped the length of my hard shaft. My Cock sprung off my stomach to full mast again and loved the attention. Mr. Clean's cock, still soft bounced off my ear and onto my nose as he repositioned himself. I was revolted again. I turned my face to avoid the instrument that had tamed me. But then he continued down my body. His mouth now sucked my beated balls into its hot cavity. I moaned in response. But the pleasure was muted by his monster again ....

to be continued

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Mr. Clean began to move his hips in response to his sucking my balls. Therefore, his cock began to bounce around my face and neck as he continued to caress my scrotum with his tongue and mouth. I continued to look away and now my face was pressed up against his knee in a futile attempt to ignore the dancing of his heavy meat, repeatedly slapping me. Pretty Boy began to slow his pace, as he how deliberately sunk his cock into my ass and then pressed to the full depth before slowly pulling himself to the tip just to repeat the process. I could no longer feel his balls slap against my cheeks and assumed that he was finallygetting close to finishing his expert fucking.

Mr. Clean could see that his balls were readying to shoot and quickly removed my balls from his mouth. He plunged his mouth down on my cock and I sprang up from the unexpected action. My nose was fully in contact with his balls and came only millimeters from his hole. My cock was thrilled, the tingling began immediately as it hit the back of his throat. But he merely moved his throat muscles and I felt my cock slide further down. Now I felt his goatie in full contact with my sack as my cock was fully down his throat. He began to moan as the vibrations filled my cock I let out a gutteral moan of pure pleasure. The combination of my cock in his throat and my ass filled to capacity suddenly filled me with passion and adrenline. But I wasn't going anywhere, but I needed to do something.

Mr. Clean moved his hips down closer to my head and showly began to move his hips up and down. His cock now began to swing more powerfully and my head was trapped. I attempted to swing my face to the other side, but in the middle of the move, Mr. Clean fell down further forcing my face to remain looking up. His cock and his balls were draped over my face and now I was trapped. Mr. Clean's cock still somewhat soft began to grow and his heavy balls were beginning to sweat. As his cock slapped my mouth the pleasure in my loins began to build. Pretty Boy reached down and stroked his hand on my sack and I moaned again. The moaning made Mr. Clean's cock react again as it seemed to pound my mouth in an attempt to enter to find some relief. I felt my balls start to constrict and then Mr. Clean grabbed them again.

He pulled them down and twisted violently. I screamed in great pain. Mr. Clean then took his opportunity. Now that the door of my mouth had openned in pain, his cock walked right in. My screams were silenced as his gigantic cock filled my mouth and was pressing on my throat in search of greater depth. His cock pressed further, and I swallowed as a defensive mechanism to avoid further injury. He wasn't fully hard, but it was growing by the minute.

Pretty Boy began to build up pace again as his cock plunged down and he began to pound my hole. I felt his mushroom rub my glans and then it happened. I began to feel my balls tighten and Mr Clean moaned again. The vibrations along with the rubbing of Pretty Boy's cock was all I could take.

My legs wrapped around Pretty Boys beautiful round ass and squeezed him in fully as I exploded down the throat of Mr. Clean. The wave after wave of pleasure was overwhelming. I felt my ass suck down hard on Pretty Boy's cock as he screamed out in pleasure. I felt my throat clench and relax in tremendous force that squeezed Mr. Clean's cock.

Mr Clean sat up and removed his monster from my mouth as he licked his lips and stared down at me with an uncertain look. Pretty Boy let out a gutteral sound that filled the small room as he pulled out of my ass and exploded his cum all over my stomach and pubic hair. He continued to milk his cock with his hand for a few seconds, then he slapped that mushroom head on my cock as his cock began to receed to his soft state. My cock had fully receeded by now and was only about 3 inches as it layed on my stomach motionless and spend.

The pleasure had been too much as I blacked out from the pleasure and the thought of Mr. Clean's threat that it would have to start all over again.

I don't remember what happened next. I just remember waking up in my hotel room. I was naked and bruised and my clothes were nothing but a bloody rumpled mess. My hole was gaping open and ached from the stretching. My insides felt battered and bruised from the fucking and the beating of my kidneys and stomach. My face was not hurt and I did not appear damaged to the casual observer, but I knew my life had been changed forever. My wife and daughter do not know. My collegues do not know. But every once in a while my cock gets hard and my ass begins to dilate as my dreams think back to that night. My ass screams out to be filled, my balls ache for a spanking, and my cock twitches to be deep throated. I may never go to Baltimore again, but the sensations, images and feelings of being dominated will be with me forever.

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
Well let me know if you guys enjoyed the ending. I am trying to find out if I should try another story or hang up my keyboard (so to speak).

Thanks in advance for any feedback. The negative as well as the positive, is appreciated.

flaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
brad8611 said:
Just making sure that you guys still are enjoying this, otherwise I'll quit. While it has been fun and cathartic I am making sure I am not boring everyone.

please continue. you got my cock as hard as a rock too. don't leave me hangong.

jeffhot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
fucking unbelievably hot....please write more....i shot twice reading it

fjndallas

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course you should keep writing, you are a writer! I personally like the story line but what was even better is how told the tale in detail without missing a beat. Everything made sense. Quality through and through. I really need to be some place but couldn't leave until I finished reading this story, late or not. I certainly will be watching for more.

Last edited: