Clothed Sex ... Yeah!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone else here get off on the idea of having sex partially or fully clothed?

I think it's hot. Thinking about just adjusting clothes enough to get them out of the way a little, and then having hot, passionate sex totally gets me going. It can be anything from being fully clothed, head to toe, to just wearing something skimpy on the beach.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Full nudity is fun, yes... but there is something special... something erotic about sex with clothing on. I mean, picture this:

You and your attractive partner are at home, watching a movie, having simple conversation. Suddenly, they shoot you a casual, yet flirtacious look. The eyes say it all... It's the " I wanna fuck" eyes.

You smile back at them... feeling some sort of arousal in your pants, a tingle, a wetness, an urge and you pounce forward, lips meeting, tongues furiously rubbing against each other, hands groping like teenagers with a need to fuck. It's crazy, it's passionate, it's something you just have to do.

As the kissing/grinding continues, you can barely contain yourself. The desire for sex is too great to hold back. The men need to feel warmth on their cock, the women/men want to feel themselves filled...pants come undone and slip down just hinting at an exposed ass, shirts are ripped open, legs are lifted and cock is slammed inside (with condom/or without if that's your bag), deeply proping. the sudden intrusion sends shivers down the spine, and along the cock. You needed this fuck, you wanted it BAD. Now, you have it.... with clothes on... enjoy every inch.

See, clothes are sexy.

xolinlevh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
il take either, though ive done it a few times in school with clothes on mostly :p storage closet with a classmate...pants around knees....

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was a horny high school kid, more often than not had sex with some clothes on. It's more efficient, if you don't have any place private you can go. Just unzip/unbutton your jeans, poke your cock out your underwear and you're good to go.

Plus it avoids all those embarrassing questions about why your shirt isn't buttoned right --- and weren't you wearing a t-shirt when you left earlier?

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
I had a girlfriend in Atlanta that liked to have sex with our clothes on. While standing she would back me against a wall and we'd make out. She had this way of pressing her body really hard into mine and rubbing her pussy up and down my cock and leg (basically riding my leg if you know what I mean). While it certainly wasn't the same as feeling myself inside her, there was something really naughty adn erotic about her being able to make me cum in my jeans that way...

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a friend who would fuck his gf wearing tight leather jeans and just his cock out of the unbuttoned fly. He'd also wear work boots and the mess over the crotch and thighs of his jeans glistened from their fuck juices and juices had dripped onto his work boots too.
Very kinky.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
It was a summer wedding, and late in the evening, my date and I wandered around to get away from the awful music, and found an empty storage room.

We closed the door behind us, and I pressed her up against the wall, lifted one of her legs up which elevated her skirt. I unzipped my fly, slipped on a rubber, pressed my solid dick right into her wet crevice, and fucked her against the wall.

Hot.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes my wife will just take off her panties and I'll just unzip and pull it out. We enjoy doing this ever now and then. More spice!

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah sometimes if im too horny to bother getting everything off i just undo the zipper and the button on my boxers and just pull it out and start fucking. its a good change every so often

I would think getting nude first would be more the way, as why let reproductive juices get on one's clothing, but I do not believe that humans should be subject to population control nor "birth control," so why not husband and wife sometimes have hot passionate animalistic reproductive mating sex sometimes, maybe getting aroused too fast sometimes to get one's clothes off?

And then clothed sex might be to keep the guy from blowing his load, too fast, before getting it into the vagina where it can have its natural chance to make another precious baby. I believe in encouraging the natural flow of human life unhindered, and within marriage as possible, avoiding spilling one's seed without that reproductive possibility.

Also, isn't there sometimes the cases of not wanting to get caught, perhaps by one's children, or it's too cold in the tent, or they are going at it on the living room floor, and so clothing doesn't always get removed?

Sure, some spontaneous sex could be a good thing, and perhaps sometimes aid in making another baby, getting pregnant faster this time around?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Full nudity is fun, yes... but there is something special... something erotic about sex with clothing on. I mean, picture this:

You and your attractive partner are at home, watching a movie, having simple conversation. Suddenly, they shoot you a casual, yet flirtacious look. The eyes say it all... It's the " I wanna fuck" eyes.

You smile back at them... feeling some sort of arousal in your pants, a tingle, a wetness, an urge and you pounce forward, lips meeting, tongues furiously rubbing against each other, hands groping like teenagers with a need to fuck. It's crazy, it's passionate, it's something you just have to do.

As the kissing/grinding continues, you can barely contain yourself. The desire for sex is too great to hold back. The men need to feel warmth on their cock, the women/men want to feel themselves filled...pants come undone and slip down just hinting at an exposed ass, shirts are ripped open, legs are lifted and cock is slammed inside (with condom/or without if that's your bag), deeply proping. the sudden intrusion sends shivers down the spine, and along the cock. You needed this fuck, you wanted it BAD. Now, you have it.... with clothes on... enjoy every inch.

See, clothes are sexy.

Damn, that was intense. :cool:

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think there is nothing more manly that getting your cock sucked while in a suit and tie! slacks at your ankles, maybe your tie loosened (i wear a collar bar or pin so mine is never loosened) broad sucking your cock, fondling your balls, while you lean back and enjoy the pleasure.....after Bill clintion did it and i bet everyday some business is getting his cock sucked too!

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a girlfriend you totally got off if, after I was dressed and ready for work (suit and tie), I would wake her and fuck her brains out - without getting undressed. She loved the urgency of it. Even if I just woke her (while dressed) and said, "You've got to suck me now," she would totally get turned on.

The only downside was when a colleague of mine pointed out some evidence of my activities on my dark suit pants. Embarrasing, but nothing a quick trip to the restroom couldn't solve.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
back in my early 20s, with the first guy I dated we did this once.
I managed to take all my clothes off, and he was just in his boxers and a T-shirt. I was sitting on him and grinding on his dick; put a condom on him and rode him. For me it wasn't a big deal one way or the other (maybe I would have liked his shirt off?) but he was majorly turned on still having some clothes on.