clothes and curves

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_ILIW, Mar 23, 2011.

1. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

I saw a young woman today, probably about 20 or so, and she had more curves than a circle, a perfectly hot body. Of course there is the saying "if you've got it, flaunt it", but why do women were revealing clothes? Is it just a person's personality, or to get attention, or for the hell of it?

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

As per usual, everyone's different. I've known women who wore revealing clothes for the reasons you mentioned. I've also known women who wore them because the clothes made them feel good, or because the clothes made them look good (not necessarily in a sexual way). I've even known women who were completely unaware of the effect their clothing style had on men and just wore what they were comfortable in (I was one of these when I was younger). I'm sure there are many more reasons that haven't been mentioned.

3. NePlusUltra

NePlusUltra New Member

I always wondered how a female would be unaware of how her clothing style affected men. Don't you get outrageous amounts of attention and harassment when you wear certain kinds of clothes? And I ask this from genuine curiosity.

There's a female I kinda work with that has this THICK ass, round, heavy, pokes out. Nice thick thighs. And she constantly wears these tight business dress pants. Lord Almighty. Seriously. C'mon. I'm telling you that thing looks so JUICY. Everytime I see her I curse to myself. Man. She HAS to know what the deal is. I know she does. Luckily, I don't really work with her so I don't have to deal with it regularly. The pants do look comfortable though.

In the same vein, why the heck do females where tights to the gym when they work out? Why not wear basketball shorts and tank top? Or at least wear some little shorts OVER the tights. Or SOMEthin. I consider it a hazard. I am a big proponent of female-only gyms. So distracting. Beautiful. Marvelous. Awe-inspiring. But distracting.

4. green26

green26 Active Member

My ex-girlfriend is very busty(40e) and she wears clothes to highlight her breasts. She told me she likes the attention she gets, makes her feel attractive I suppose.

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally, I love to see a guy jogging down the street in spandex. :p It should be the law.

6. WSEATTLE

WSEATTLE Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Thankfully it is not lol.

7. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

What about a mankini?

8. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was younger I always wore tight tops and short skirts. But as Cap says, even when I wear a turtleneck I show cleavage, so I guess there's no other way for me to dress. I do dress to be sexy sometimes, and it does make me feel good to look good.

I am an unabashed gym rat, so I try very hard to keep myself in shape. But that's one place I don't dress to impress. I do wear form-fitting clothes when I work out because that's what I'm comfortable in. I grunt and sweat, and how anybody can think that's sexy is beyond me.

9. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    My partner wore a pair of skin-tight white linen trousers to church the other day. Her undie was clearly visible.
    When i asked her why she wore something like that to church, she said she did not realise it was visible. I almost burst a blood vessel! I could not believe it.
    So what Subgirrl said resonates somewhat. But how someone can dress in such a way and not realise it is beyond me.
    Take me for example, i like wearing fitted trousers in the summer (the heat does something to me) and my penis is almost always visibly resting on my left thigh.
    I do notice women glancing at it and even today, i saw a lady signaling for her hubby/boyfriend to look. Now, it would be crazy of me to say i didn't know it was obvious for all to see.
    That is not to say i don't like seeing women dressed in revealing or tight clothes; on the contrary, i love it.

10. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I dress for me and my comfort and my own personal whim.

The men around me can take it or leave it when I'm out and about doing errands.
    Seriously if you are focused on the million and one things that need to be done you just don't notice the looks or the attention unless they walk into posts, wolf whistle or are trying to fall down your cleavage or just generally be an ass.

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not for jogging. You'd need to bathe in sunblock!

12. D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Albums:
    its for the attention...she looked in the mirror when she left lol

13. D_Natalie Attired

D_Natalie Attired New Member

for me its about how its make me feel when i wearing them which is not that often but when i do its definitely not for any mans attention!!!

14. playerclient

playerclient New Member

Albums:
    For the opposite perspective, I had one girlfriend who had an incredible body, but kept it absolutely hidden.

I loved her for may reasons--she was very, very smart and impressive, and I just worshiped her body. She loved the appreciation I showed for her beauty. She was mid-late 30s at the time, and we'd known each other for many years.

She was 5'4", 105 pounds, and (she told me once) 36C-24-34. But to see her around, you'd have no idea. She was very pretty in a girl-next-door way, and dressed so that you'd just think she was petite and slim. The first time I felt her breasts, I was shocked, like, "where did these things come from?" Similar reaction seeing her stripped down. She had a Playboy body (only time I ever said that to a woman), but kept herself hidden. She had gone though a long period of dressing a bit androgynously when younger. It seemed to me that she must have deliberately tried to avoid letting people get any idea about her figure, but never asked her about that. In private, she was a bit vain (but really just insecure) about her great body, and I treated her re: compliments and attention like she was a supermodel (I could have passed a lie detector test saying she had the best body/was the most beautiful woman in the world because that's how I felt). She loved it and def. sought it from me.

She didn't let anyone else have a clue about what she had, but was into being my personal sex symbol. I once asked her if other guys had been as appreciative of her body as I was, and she said "No, but they should have been." I took that and other comments as that she had a need/want of attention for her beauty she'd lacked from other guys and people in general, and made sure she knew exactly how sexy I thought she was. But she could've had great attention in daily life had she not kept herself so covered up. She'd had issues with men and bad relationships, so I'm sure there were bigger issues going on. But to keep herself so hidden away as she did just amazes me. Why so severely? Seeing her naked was like winning a lottery you didn't even know existed. I miss that body. Not just the best, but the best of any given part of it.

15. NePlusUltra

NePlusUltra New Member

Are you serious?! You in the gym, in tight clothes, boobies lookin' luscious (no offense), grunting and sweating, being athletic, and you don't see how that would be sexy? C'mon! You probably breathe heavy in there too, DON'T YA!?! Outrageous. How is that not boner material? What is not boner about boobs, butt, thighs, sweat, grunting, and heavy breathin? A lot of men that spend time in the gym find athleticism to be sexy in females, so you working out at all is already a turn-on. There was a girl in my gym shadow-boxin in tights the other day. Very average looking, nice shape, tight butt. MAN I wanted to jump her bones somethin fierce. She looked so intense. I couldn't help but picture her naked. I wanted to pull a double-leg take-down on her and show her how manly I was!

16. NePlusUltra

NePlusUltra New Member

Man, the hidden ones are the BEST! Its like the ultimate treat. You were already down with her, and then she has a ridiculous body TOO?! Amazing. I love the undercovers. I hooked up with a chick who had amAzing breasts. I had no idea. She pulled those joints out of her top once and I just stopped like, "Holy fuck." Definitely like winning the lottery. Ah MAN. I like the secrecy.

17. InsaneJester

InsaneJester New Member

Albums:

girl in basketball shorts (not the short ones) = lesbian, at least in my experience. It just gives off a weird vibe. they can have on long pants that arent tight and thats not as weird.

But I definitely prefer the tight pants or shorts. I dont stare but I definitely notice them.

18. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    There is a gym i used to frequent a while back. Most of the ladies who came there either had a covert skimpy and tight attire competition going or whatever. I mean, there were ladies there who had less on than a pair of bikinis, and you could see their skin glistening all over with perspiration. It was like being surrounded by sex itself. I certainly couldn't help looking.
    I stopped going there because i realised that i was being distracted from working out properly. I just couldn't pump the irons with a hard on.
    I still think of some of them and my heart misses a beat.
    A woman + curves + toned sweaty body and of course, barely-there clothes; now there's a perfect combination to produce a boxer shorts-ripping hard on !

19. hung_10

hung_10 Well-Known Member

post a pic of em!

20. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    My lady friend has huge boobs and a big round ass. Unless she wore a tent her boobs and ass would show. Her being a nudist she dresses for comfort, usually wearing loose dresses which look short because of her great ass so she shows alot of leg.

She never tries to attract attention, but she sure does with boobs so big. I love it!!

Draft saved Draft deleted