Clothes/Bulges/Shoes (Women preferred)

tbizzle1992

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in college and walk around campus and notice when if i am looking at my phone and look back up, a girl or 2 will immediately turn there head awkwardly.

I bulge, with sweatpants, its kinda too much.

Do women usually stare or glance, or is it just the horny ones? lol

I think of myself as attractive, so maybe it isn't the bulge stare, but idk.

Also when im at the library and studying, ill get up once in a while to use the restroom, and girls sitting around me look at me when i get up, and then ive seen it countless times, them staring. and when i walk around the library i get a couple of stares....

Do most people get this?
Also, i wear uggs sometimes because of the cold weather, is that a turn off for females?

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
can't tell without pictures...

for me if a bulge is prominent I look...if there's nothing there/sticking out, don't look, hahaha...

It's human nature to be curious, something sticks out you look! Just like a car accident, EVERY car must slow down and look at it when they drive by

EVERY bulge that sticks out is asking to be looked at, horny or not. :)

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always give a good glance to a nice bulge if it catches my eye, and I don't mind if he notices. :wink: I tend to look a little too long at the guys I find to be attractive when I'm out and about, but I know I like it when I get a stare, so I would hope that any man who does notice takes it as a nice ego boost.

And I can't speak for everyone, but I think that uggs on men AND women are atrocious! LOL! This is coming from someone who is addicted to skyscraper high heels, though, so my opinion clearly isn't from a perspective of comfort.