Clothes or no Clothes?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_JuanDon, May 21, 2010.

1. B_JuanDon

B_JuanDon New Member

I've been thinking about this for a while and seem to enjoy it a lot more when I see someone wearing clothes and get a little flash of what they've got rather than them just stripped completely naked. I dunno, I guess it ruins the fantasy for me.. I can go to the store or just walk by Guess and see basically the same thing every man or woman has underneath their clothes (no matter how big of a suprise they may have).. the surprise isn't always ruined but is it me or do others feel this way? I dont write this saying I'm against nudity because I'm not.. I just like clothes.. it gives you an image. If you're sexing up a suit and tie, you're sexing up that entire lifestyle of a suit and tie.. take it off and you're just sexing up a man in some office with his clothing on the floor.. If you sex up a stuck up librarian, you're sexing up exactly every stuck up know-it-all, enclosed loser that were too tamed even for their own good.. I was just wondering what take do a lot of you guys take on this out there. Feel free to share any of your experiences to see if more than one of you feel the same.

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Clothes does make the man.
    Clothes gives a person an identity, and it makes us more curious about what is underneath it, more joy to discover.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

man in speedo much better than man not in speedo! :arms:

4. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Clothes can be a lot of fun. You can't go many places in public naked, yet you can dress in a manner than shows your sexy side. I've always liked athletic clothes and team uniforms. You can inevitably see some hint of what the guy's packing. Watching a guy in the process of undressing is more erotic to me than seeing him already naked.

5. Denverbearmark

Albums:
    One of the hottest times I have had at a bathhouse was a leather night when I went in full leather gear. It was a power trip being in a leather vest, leather pants, and boots strutting around the halls with guys in towels. I got attention for being different; I could feel the subs anticipation to discover what was underneath the leather; the feel and smell of the leather was unusual in this space. It help provide a fun evening for me and my play partners that night!

So I agree some clothing can add to the hotness of a sexual encounter!

6. Hanger2

Hanger2 Active Member

As a nudist, I agree that it is much more sexy to get a peek of some part that is normally covered than to see someone naked. That applies whether the brief glimpse is of part of a male or a female. I am always pleased to see an upshorts or upskirt view and will look at it as long as it is available. On a nude beach that same bit of skin is only of passing interest. If that same person walked onto the beach clothed and stripped off on the beach, I would watch the whole undressing process, taking in the various bits as they become exposed. Once totally uncovered, the attraction is gone.

7. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Nothing is sexier than a man with a large package wearing jeans.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice