Clothes or no Clothes?

B_JuanDon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been thinking about this for a while and seem to enjoy it a lot more when I see someone wearing clothes and get a little flash of what they've got rather than them just stripped completely naked. I dunno, I guess it ruins the fantasy for me.. I can go to the store or just walk by Guess and see basically the same thing every man or woman has underneath their clothes (no matter how big of a suprise they may have).. the surprise isn't always ruined but is it me or do others feel this way? I dont write this saying I'm against nudity because I'm not.. I just like clothes.. it gives you an image. If you're sexing up a suit and tie, you're sexing up that entire lifestyle of a suit and tie.. take it off and you're just sexing up a man in some office with his clothing on the floor.. If you sex up a stuck up librarian, you're sexing up exactly every stuck up know-it-all, enclosed loser that were too tamed even for their own good.. I was just wondering what take do a lot of you guys take on this out there. Feel free to share any of your experiences to see if more than one of you feel the same.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Clothes can be a lot of fun. You can't go many places in public naked, yet you can dress in a manner than shows your sexy side. I've always liked athletic clothes and team uniforms. You can inevitably see some hint of what the guy's packing. Watching a guy in the process of undressing is more erotic to me than seeing him already naked.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the hottest times I have had at a bathhouse was a leather night when I went in full leather gear. It was a power trip being in a leather vest, leather pants, and boots strutting around the halls with guys in towels. I got attention for being different; I could feel the subs anticipation to discover what was underneath the leather; the feel and smell of the leather was unusual in this space. It help provide a fun evening for me and my play partners that night!

So I agree some clothing can add to the hotness of a sexual encounter!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a nudist, I agree that it is much more sexy to get a peek of some part that is normally covered than to see someone naked. That applies whether the brief glimpse is of part of a male or a female. I am always pleased to see an upshorts or upskirt view and will look at it as long as it is available. On a nude beach that same bit of skin is only of passing interest. If that same person walked onto the beach clothed and stripped off on the beach, I would watch the whole undressing process, taking in the various bits as they become exposed. Once totally uncovered, the attraction is gone.