Clothing choice linked to Penis shape?

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In particular, if as a child you were to wear briefs (tighty whities) every day and you had constant erections all day everyday during your childhood, would that result in your penis being curved? What if you packed your penis to the right or to the left of the briefs at those times? Would that result in a curve to the respective direction later on in life?

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
By the same logic I assume your as would be smaller and less saggy too if you wore breifs ass they would be constantly holding it up.

I always wondered if masterbating more as a kid specialy during puberty would have help my penis growth. As a kid I tried to keep it to a minimum as constantly being told it was bad etc, now I wonder what if.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a childhood tighty whitey wearer who packed to the left my cock is straight when erect with no curves but I never had "erections all day everyday" and always wore them on the loose side.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
no i think its when you jack off with the left or right hand always

Yeah, and when I got older I started favouring the left hand, so that by now I jack with either hand or both--you, too, can jack your way to symmetry! :flowers1: It feels better without the tilt--I recently completely got rid of the last vestiges of a slight tilt to the left, and it feels a lot more fulfilling, and also fatter.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, and when I got older I started favouring the left hand, so that by now I jack with either hand or both--you, too, can jack your way to symmetry! :flowers1: It feels better without the tilt--I recently completely got rid of the last vestiges of a slight tilt to the left, and it feels a lot more fulfilling, and also fatter.

Hmm... okay. I hope you aren't pulling my leg. I'll try this out.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm... okay. I hope you aren't pulling my leg. I'll try this out.

Remember, it takes a while for it to be anywhere near as easy as what you're used to. After awhile, you should be able to grab it like with the whole fist, both with thumb in above position or grabbing around the whole shaft with thumb meeting the other fingers. This position with the thumb up is very pleasurable with either hand.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dudes, I wish it were that easy, but I think if you got a medical pro's opinion on this stuff, they'd say that your underwear or j/o style have nothing to do with the shape or size or bend of your dick. There's gotta be info online about it.

It was NOT that easy, it took 20 years to get it right. It's ridiculous to think you can't sculpt your dick to a great degree. Since I know I have been able to do it with mine, it's your problem. All parts of the body are relatively flexible. It's true I never had an extreme curve, though, nor one anyone else was aware of except myself, so if it's a matter of the obvious curve (I could feel mine but not really see it), I admit I'm not sure of that. All I am sure of is that jacking more with my left hand is what got my dick to be balanced in a way I know it is now, and wasn't before (at least not perfectly; I'm completely satisfied now.) I think extreme curve to the left or right even have specific terminology, so it's possible I was talking about something that is not quite a literal condition as those would be. Nobody ever noticed this with my dick--again, it was more of an imperfect balance than a visible curve in my case.