Clothing Combination That Turns You On ?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by WellHung83, Sep 21, 2007.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is there a particular item of clothing, or indeed a combination of clothing, that really makes you look at a person and think " God, I'd love to fuck him/her right here and now !" at all ?
    For me, besides the obviouls allure of the kilt and scottish accent, it is seeing a fit bloke in a jeans and thin sweater or short sleeved shirt combo. The other day for example I was in my local Sports shop in town in mind to purchase one of those new GymSticks so I could do more of my weight training at home, when I noticed this one bloke who was looking at the rugby shorts section. He was built kind of like an AFL player, all muscle and lean but not all big and meaty like a huge jumping castle like a NRL player would be LOL, not that I mind those blokes, like Billy Slater from the Melbourne Storm. Anways, what REALLY made be go gaga over him that he was wearing these really tight jeans that really showed off his round bubble butt, and to top it off he had this really thin red sweater on the top that lightly rested at the top curve of his arse as it jutted out, so it sort of drew your attention to it even more. To top if off with scruffy brown hair and a dash of freckles on his nose and I was hooked.
    As for chicks, I love girls when they dress really feminine and have long, flowing locks of hair that come down to their shoulders. I am so sick of women that hide their feminimity behind baggy trackies and hoodies and so on. I love it when a girl wears flowing skirts that show off her slender legs or, if she's really fit, tight jeans with a nice top. They love their bodies and want to show it off. Amble cleavage being shown is nice, but to me it is not the be all and end all of my physical like. Much like a bloke having a big dick. :biggrin1:

2. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    I may be an oddity, but I quite often find a clothed body far sexier than a naked one. Something about the allure of what lies beneath and it's effect on one's imagination, I suppose. And yeah, I know just what you mean by certain clothing combinations making you want to just maul the wearer right then and there. :redface:

3. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:

Yes!!! Thank you, VeeP. I find some clothing to be a huge turn on. It teases my imagination, and is one of the reasons I dislike nude beaches or speedos. I love the hint of what is there, but I know I am in the minority. Plus, I love the idea of taking it off.

I find men in worn button-fly levis, low on the hips, not too loose in the butt and crotch, with a white shirt rolled up on the forearms, some upper chest showing at the top, to be so incredibly sexy.

4. diesel82

diesel82 New Member

girls... a tshirt & jeans type girl... and a guy - for some reason - cycle couriers :)

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

birthday suit and a smile works for me.

Though I agree sometimes a bit of mystery can be good. The Girls Gone Wild commercials are always far more exciting than the actual videos themselves.

What clothing makes a girl attractive I think depends mostly on the girl. I find all different types sexy, if done right.

6. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Um, for some reason - Aussies with bulging bikinis. :wink:

7. diesel82

diesel82 New Member

hahaha believe me there are a lot of australians you would NEVER want to see in a speedo

8. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Speedos are one item of clothing that can look great on one guy, yet really a bad idea on another. It's not so much whether or not the guy is well hung, but truthfully how big his gut or midsection is, as there is nothing more unattractive to either sex I think when you see a good looking bloke in speedos but is ruined because he has a beer gut spilling out over the edge.

9. rusty__

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Army Cargo Pants and a Tight t-shirt,,,,my knees go wobbly.

10. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Pink tutu with cowboy boots and a tool belt. It gets me every time.

11. HillcrestSwim

HillcrestSwim New Member

Albums:
    A guy in tight jeans and pointed toe cowboy boots gets me every time.

Attached Files:

12. Osiris

Gold Member

A woman in a simple black cocktail dress. Maybe with a necklace or understated earrings.

Think Audrey Hepburn (as Holly Golightly) without all the diamonds and tiara.

13. novice_btm

Albums:
    Trust me I've spent a few summers in..., um, let's just say, a certain northern country, known for 300lbs., bearish men, and they all wore Speedos (when you could see them under the bellies). I KNOW they can look pretty bad. HOWEVER...

On a fit guy, especially with a nice bulge, they can look amazing, and to the American mind, this is how Aussies look. You know, just like in all the lifeguard pix that we see. You DO all look that way, DON'T YOU??? (Just lie and say "yes". PLEASE!) :biggrin1:

14. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I'll wear my Wranglers and Diamond J boots just for you!

15. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whenever I see a boy in sports shorts or tracky bottoms with the leasticated waist, I just want to pull them down then run away laughing hysterically. He wouldn't be able to chase me, cuz his pants would be round his ankles.

I used to have a thing for bandanas, but I got over it.

16. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    most sports gear will do it. especially with a jock showing through..think american football. the jeans and boots do too.. but most of all...a motorcycle police man...black leather dehner boots, leather jacket and tight pants, helmet and reflextive sunglasses. I'll ride around the block to look a 2nd time!

17. novice_btm

Albums:
    Oh, another one for me is a guy in those silky basketball shorts, obviously not wearing undies, and flopping around inside them, especially when they're fit, and wearing a tank, or muscle shirt.

Excuse me. I need to go grab a towel.

18. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to say that a man in a well tailored suit or a tux can get my had spinning.
    On the other hand, I love it when I am juust coming home from running and working out and I strip down to my baseball cap, t-shirt and sneakers and sox...and a come hither smile for my bf...lol.

19. SornSorn

SornSorn New Member

i cant resist guys in a desert scarf, mm mmm.

other than that, most indie clothes do me just fine

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wearing boxers with basketball shorts is fun, too. You still flop around and hang loose like freeballing, yet get to show your underwear. I have about 30 different pair of bball shorts and love to wear them every waking minute that I'm not at work. I love to feel my dick bouncing around. The lighter colored ones are semi transparent. Hottest thing on the planet in my book. Track pants are great now that we're going into winter. There are some very sexy track pants out there!

Draft saved Draft deleted