Clothing Combination That Turns You On ?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman in a simple black cocktail dress. Maybe with a necklace or understated earrings.

Think Audrey Hepburn (as Holly Golightly) without all the diamonds and tiara.
Sorry Osiris, but I give up my tiara for no man.:tongue:

Speedos are one item of clothing that can look great on one guy, yet really a bad idea on another. It's not so much whether or not the guy is well hung, but truthfully how big his gut or midsection is, as there is nothing more unattractive to either sex I think when you see a good looking bloke in speedos but it's ruined because he has a beer gut spilling out over the edge.
Agreed!

aido

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whatever my boyfriend happens to be wearing :wink: lol

Other clothing fetishes:
rugby gear; tight-fitting and those shorts are sooo short!
trackie pants and abercrombie tops; that general fratboy look.

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mmmmmm... khaki pants where the crotch goes on forever.. mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Is the length of the crotch in a pair of pants an indicator of a huge cock?

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you mean age?
lol

I find it tremendously sexy especially when they are sitting and it tents... makes me want to hop on it!!! ;)

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oOoooh.. hahahah

No no no.... his waist is low... but the crotch length is long.... like a foot or more....

Never seen a crotch length that long before.....

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
birthday suit and a smile works for me.

Though I agree sometimes a bit of mystery can be good. The Girls Gone Wild commercials are always far more exciting than the actual videos themselves.

What clothing makes a girl attractive I think depends mostly on the girl. I find all different types sexy, if done right.

Yep... I'm agree with the birthday suit hehe but I also prefer guys: boots, jeans and a very tight t-shirt :cool:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also love a fit bloke in Ginch Gonch underwear or a pair of rugby shorts with no top on, kind of like a bloke who has to play 'skins' while playing rugby with his mates down at the local part and gets all sweaty and so his abs and chest get that wonderful sheen and glossy effect.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm with wellhung in his first posting, tight jeans that show off a nice firm bubble butt coupled with a short t shirt that rest just a the point where the butt starts to stick out, that is such a turn on.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Women with skirts and boots, smoky eye make-up, teddys with lacy and garter belts.

Guys:tight jeans that show off a nice firm bubble butt coupled with a short t shirt that rest just a the point where the butt starts to stick out, that is such a turn on. ( I agree with you rimmer9). It is hot as hell. And I also like when they wear tank tops.