Clothing issues

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by aboutboo, Jan 21, 2008.

1. aboutboo

aboutboo New Member

ok so ive been a observer for quite a while now and ive finally got the nerve to ask you guys for advice on an issue i have. so here goes.

My problem is that Im a shower not a grower theres only about a 2 inch diffrence between soft and hard and i have larger then normal testicles but my one big problem is that i have a BUBBLE butt so when i buy pants i have to buy them to fit my ass but even then it makes the crotch really tight and there aint no hiding what the good lord gave me up front so first question do any of you guys have the same problem second and secondly do you know of any brands that seem sympathetic to my problem

6'6''
    205lbs
    6.25x3 soft
    34 inch waist
    35 or 36 inch inseam

thanks a bunch

2. yogo

yogo New Member

Albums:
    Try wearing pleat front trouser, or putting your dick down your leg, it'll still show but not so much.

If you have your dick folding in front it makes a hell of a bulge, - well it does me anyway and I'm more of a grower. (Great for the right occassion though).

3. badboybryce

badboybryce Active Member

Albums:
    Can you post some pics? After viewing the issue, I can make an official recommendation. lol

4. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

I'm not sure whether you consider that good or bad? I you don't want to show, buy bigger size and have the waist taken in. You could shop in the teen/young adult section and buy some saggers.

Draft saved Draft deleted