Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure where to post this, but as this is forum I usually hang in I'll try here.
Yesterday a friend mentioned he was going to a campsite in North Norfolk for a few days, he'd found out it was clothing optional, not something he's bothered about. Anyway I've looked it up as I am interested just wondered of any of you guys been there, or any feedback.
http://www.boldingway.co.uk/campsite.html

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
UK has 35 naturist beaches that are official (listed here) as well as many unofficial ones. The campsite appears to be back from one of the naturist beaches and may well have the same vibe as the beach.

The key UK naturist beach vibe is that they are NOT sexy! There are adults of all ages and all shapes, including many who should be kind to everyone else and cover up. The average naturist of either sex appears to be middle aged, over-weight and considered from an erotic point of view may be like a bucket of cold water. Additionally there's nothing to exclude children from naturist beaches. Naturist beaches are generally distinct from cruising areas.

I suspect the camp site is full of middle-aged former hippies whose bodies show the ravages of too much alcohol, too little exercise and too many calories and who are more likely to engage in a camp fire sing song than an orgy. If you do find I'm wrong, do let me know!

Reactions: 950483

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
UK has 35 naturist beaches that are official (listed here) as well as many unofficial ones. The campsite appears to be back from one of the naturist beaches and may well have the same vibe as the beach.

The key UK naturist beach vibe is that they are NOT sexy! There are adults of all ages and all shapes, including many who should be kind to everyone else and cover up. The average naturist of either sex appears to be middle aged, over-weight and considered from an erotic point of view may be like a bucket of cold water. Additionally there's nothing to exclude children from naturist beaches. Naturist beaches are generally distinct from cruising areas.

I suspect the camp site is full of middle-aged former hippies whose bodies show the ravages of too much alcohol, too little exercise and too many calories and who are more likely to engage in a camp fire sing song than an orgy. If you do find I'm wrong, do let me know!

Sigh. The whole point of naturism is that no-one give a tuppenny f*ck about what your body looks like. They are indeed not 'sexy' because sex is not the driving factor. Most naturist clubs are indeed full of middle-aged people, because we have grown out of all that stupidity. Also, there are people who are turned on by the middle-aged and overweight: I know, as a close friend of mine is.

Sounds like @flashguyuk has it right. The site is not far from me - I'll see what I can find out.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spoken to some of my nudist friends who go there, and they rate it highly. 'Nice and friendly little site', 'mixture of nude and textile mingling with no issues at all', 'very laid back'. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Freeballeruk

I've always been interested in this, and would love to go to a nudist beach. I just like being naked, and it genuinely has nothing to do with sex. Alas, having looked at the link above, my part of the UK is the part with no nudist beaches :(. Not that it matters really, because I wouldn't want to go on my own, and I also wouldn't want to try to persuade someone else who isn't really interested.

nikkisussex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We love the naturist beaches. I sometimes like to go naked, sometimes to maintain a CFNM beach environment. The list posted above has about half of the beaches in our area. Where we live we have a choice of 6 beaches in under an hours drive, 3 of them in under 10 minutes!