Clothing the ass / booty

nathangsm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
As a massage-ee, it's interesting to me that the massage my ass gets, falls into a stereotype, and we all know how I'm not fond of stereotypes.
A massage without work on the hips, low back, and glutes is just absurd. Even if a client doesn't fully disrobe for a treatment, I'll still work those regions through the drape. Otherwise, the only things that remain untouched are the gluteal cleavage, perineum, genitalia, nipples and female breasts.

And while I also dislike stereotypes, I've found my own set of expectations regarding client behavior, on the basis of gender, race, and age. But on the positive side, I've found that those factors are not significant in determining the quantity or quality of booty (viewed objectively, in the case of a therapeutic relationship, of course).

But, back to clothing, I've found that the size and shape of the pelvis and hips do have a significant impact on how clothes will fit, in relation to the posterior assets.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
nathangsm said:
...Otherwise, the only things that remain untouched are the gluteal cleavage, perineum, genitalia, nipples and female breasts.
So, I'm guessing that one of them sliding their hand down my crack, once, was "inappropriate"? :rolleyes:

nathangsm said:
And while I also dislike stereotypes, I've found my own set of expectations regarding client behavior, on the basis of gender, race, and age.
Hmm, I have to admit, I'm curious what that means.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I miss the original bootay shots displayed for us to enjoy. Such a work of art.

I sure wish I had a massage peep like him in our area. I am old geezer but I have a lot of pain with low back, gluteal, and lower abdominals. Sigh it's so difficult to get anyone to work on them and I suffer a lot.

nathangsm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
novice_btm said:
nathangsm said:
...Otherwise, the only things that remain untouched are the gluteal cleavage, perineum, genitalia, nipples and female breasts.
So, I'm guessing that one of them sliding their hand down my crack, once, was "inappropriate"?
Well, there are many significant attachments along the sacral border, coccygeal ligaments, attachments to the ischial tuberosities, etc... I mean, I couldn't say without knowing exactly how it happened, but I suppose it could have been with legitimate therapeutic intent that the therapist needed access to what you might perceive as "crack". After all, depending upon individual musculature, "crack" might encompass a commonly accessed region, and in your case, we should probably replace "might" with "likely".

novice_btm said:
nathangsm said:
And while I also dislike stereotypes, I've found my own set of expectations regarding client behavior, on the basis of gender, race, and age.
Hmm, I have to admit, I'm curious what that means.
Well, to stay on topic, Re: Clothing the ass / booty, there are certain trends, in regards to complete or incomplete disrobing (removal of undergarment(s)). I'd say that older clients are more likely to completely undress then younger clients, but young women are much more likely to wear more revealing undergarments (thong rear) as opposed to young men (knee-length boxers). Say we look at women in their mid- thirties to forties, a slight majority of caucasian-descent women will disrobe completely, but if they retain an undergarment, it will almost always be a brief-style, whereas women of African-American-descent in the same age group are significantly more likely to wear an undergarment during a treatment, they are also more likely to wear a contemporary garment (i.e., thong rear) through their thirties and early forties. At least, this has been MY experience.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
nathangsm said:
Well, there are many significant attachments along the sacral border, coccygeal ligaments, attachments to the ischial tuberosities, etc... I mean, I couldn't say without knowing exactly how it happened, but I suppose it could have been with legitimate therapeutic intent that the therapist needed access to what you might perceive as "crack". After all, depending upon individual musculature, "crack" might encompass a commonly accessed region, and in your case, we should probably replace "might" with "likely".
Well, um, in this case, it was IN the "crack", to the point where the length of his pinky was sliding over my hole, then angling his hand so that each of his finger tips touched my hole too. :rolleyes:

nathangsm said:
Well, to stay on topic, Re: Clothing the ass / booty, there are certain trends, in regards to complete or incomplete disrobing (removal of undergarment(s)).
Younger side of middle-aged, white, male, blond, blue, and I strip down nekkid. How's that fit into your observations? :wink:

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a pretty big package and a big bubble butt and find it incredibly difficult to find underwear that flatter both. I often buy a size too big for comfort in the front, but they make my butt look saggy. If I go vice versa, everything looks good except that my crotch is packed tighter than a German sausage. not exactly the height of comfort...

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1ceman said:
I have a pretty big package and a big bubble butt and find it incredibly difficult to find underwear that flatter both. I often buy a size too big for comfort in the front, but they make my butt look saggy. If I go vice versa, everything looks good except that my crotch is packed tighter than a German sausage. not exactly the height of comfort...
I have the same "problem" as well.

For underwear I wear a thong.

For jeans try Levi's Skinner or Offender. They are cut so you can show your bootie and bulge. For Offender get the larger than usual size.

bobspice

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you want a sensible reply, try to find HOM underwear. It's cut generously at the back to cradle, support and contain the arse, while quite low cut at the front.

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty flat here too, :rolleyes: so the hiphop shit I'd love to wear casually is out. You need underwear for that look and I hate underwear -rarely wear any even to the doctor's office. My whole family, including the women, all got the same :mad: flat, white booty, so blame it on :confused: genetics I guess.

nathangsm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1ceman said:
I would check out the Nautica Competition line, specifically the "trunk" styles. I have a couple of pairs of a performance garment (moisture-wicking) that I wear to Capoeira classes with our uniform abadas... Tight, white, 100% polyester pants from Brazil that leave nothing to the imagination... So, I've tried quite a number of brands and styles, to find an undergarment that made the mandatory uniform more flattering.
Anyway, they also have some microfiber trunk styles that are a little more stylish, and while they might tend to have a compression effect, if you get them a size large, they will still be form-fitting, but a bit looser in the front and rear, so they don't flatten anything.