Clothing to hide bulges

pterodactyl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys,
I know that though I'm new, I havent found a thread on clothing to hide your bulges. Don't get me wrong if I'm out flirting or on a date I wanna show off my bulge. But there are times when your bulge should not be seen-like a funeral. So if anyone has any tips please let me know.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,
I know that though I'm new, I havent found a thread on clothing to hide your bulges. Don't get me wrong if I'm out flirting or on a date I wanna show off my bulge. But there are times when your bulge should not be seen-like a funeral. So if anyone has any tips please let me know.

I haven't been to a funeral in several years, knock on wood. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know what? It's a completely natural part of you. Wear normal clothes, and just forget about it. You don't have to 'hide' it, but you don't have to advertize it, either. People will notice either way. They'll get over it if you do.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys,

The more you try to hide it the more attention your draw to you

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
But there are times when your bulge should not be seen-like a funeral.

If it's a funeral, you'll probably be wearing black, so any bulge should be less obvious. Don't try to restrain your package too much, as that can sometimes stimulate & be counterproductive, but choose underwear that allows things to lie relatively flat.

For formal trousers, get something with single pleats in the front to give a little more room to manoeuvre (double pleats make the crotch too billowy when you sit or bend), particularly if they're grey, paler colours & stripes, which make any contours more obvious. I usually do this, but recently bought a couple of tailored suits with flat fronted trousers, one of which is grey, without realising that this might not be the best idea. They looked great in the shop. However, underwear that concentrates my package creates a centred bulge that really isn't appropriate for work (see my underwear gallery), so in these trousers I try to keep my dick horizontal with relatively snug underwear and if necessary keep my wallet in my left hip pocket to disguise what's there. The only real issue I've had with these trousers was seeing my ex off on a train journey. After saying goodbye, there was absolutely no hiding things, which I think slightly alarmed a little old lady whose dog decided to get friendly, and who therefore ended up looking directly at the offending bulge.

In situations like that, the worst thing is to act embarrassed, as that also embarrasses other people. Best to just politely say good morning...

B_mastersword

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
also it depends on your size... for me when i want to hide i wear tight-fitted euro-style boxer-briefs. just tuck it down between your legs under your balls, that's what i've found is the best, though i have small balls...

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't know if your situation is the same as mine. I have an average sized scrotum and balls but a significantly larger than average sized flaccid penis. My pelvis is large too, which makes for less room across the front in any pants that fit my waist properly. The result is that invariably part of my cock winds up down one pants leg or the other. So rather than a central bulge, I have more of a visible penis outline in one pants leg.

I have, on occasion tried using compression underwear. I honestly didn't find it made all that much difference in my situation. It did restrict movement of course, and flattened my dick out a bit, but didn't really make it smaller and was uncomfortable as hell. It's not like the penis is a balloon that you can empty the air out of and flatten.

For more formal occasions it might be worth your while to have a pair of slacks made up by a tailor. If you dress to one side, as I do, the slacks will have more room in the pants leg on that side which makes your package less noticeable.

For off the shelf slacks, I usually went with pleated fronts in dark colors as has been suggested. I don't really like the pleated styles but they do break up the contours. Wearing a baggier pair of trousers sized larger than my waist requires also helps some.

I bought a few pairs of "high rise" slacks once. I think I got these from Land's End and I don't know if they are still available. They have more distance than usual between the waist and the crotch seam so that when you wear them at your natural waist level the crotch seam winds up being lower. They helped my situation considerably.

tominatlanta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hee, hee.
tch
icon10.gif

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't know if your situation is the same as mine. I have an average sized scrotum and balls but a significantly larger than average sized flaccid penis. My pelvis is large too, which makes for less room across the front in any pants that fit my waist properly. The result is that invariably part of my cock winds up down one pants leg or the other. So rather than a central bulge, I have more of a visible penis outline in one pants leg.

I have, on occasion tried using compression underwear. I honestly didn't find it made all that much difference in my situation. It did restrict movement of course, and flattened my dick out a bit, but didn't really make it smaller and was uncomfortable as hell. It's not like the penis is a balloon that you can empty the air out of and flatten.

For more formal occasions it might be worth your while to have a pair of slacks made up by a tailor. If you dress to one side, as I do, the slacks will have more room in the pants leg on that side which makes your package less noticeable.

For off the shelf slacks, I usually went with pleated fronts in dark colors as has been suggested. I don't really like the pleated styles but they do break up the contours. Wearing a baggier pair of trousers sized larger than my waist requires also helps some.

I bought a few pairs of "high rise" slacks once. I think I got these from Land's End and I don't know if they are still available. They have more distance than usual between the waist and the crotch seam so that when you wear them at your natural waist level the crotch seam winds up being lower. They helped my situation considerably.

We need photos.