Clover leaf

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not sure if this is the right area to post this but it seems fairly appropriate.

My wife once told me about the first Penis she had seen erect, she was so suprised by its unusual apperence that once home she got hold of a medical book and checked a few anatomical drawing, she was a student nurse at this time.

The Penis is question, which was owned by a male aquaintance that she was just sort of fooling about with had an erection and was sitting facing here. From this vantage view she could clearly see the three large "Tubes" that form the internal parts of the shaft. Nothing unusual in that but these tubes were so large that she said it looked like three normal ones strapped together and if it had been sectioned it would have taken the shape of a Clover leaf.

She estimated its girth must have been about 8 inches, from what she told me they only talked and here was no way she woould have wanted that inside here, she was quite young at the time but she did say she wished she had inspected it a bit more.

I wonder if anyone here has ever come across something so unusual?

Water dragon

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once new a guy who got one of his testicles tangled in his scrotum and it started to enlarge because the the fluid blocked up over time; it almost went to the size of a tennis ball! It was amazing site when he showed all the guys in the bathrooms during school and luckily he got it untangled at the doctors and there was very little damage.