1. D_Harry_Belabutton

D_Harry_Belabutton Account Disabled

Hey guys

Going to europe with friends in the next few months, looking to go to a few gay and straight bars, looking to hook up with people. (hey, you're only young once, right ;))

What's the best way to approach a hot guy (or girl) in a club? Just walk up to them and start flirting? ANy guidance for me :D?

Feel free to tell any stories you have.

2. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    I think it all depends on the type of bar you're going to be in. You have to read the room and see whats happening and what the vibe is.

There are cruising bars in Europe (gay, not sure about straight) that exist solely for the purpose of hooking up. There it's pretty straight forward, you just walk up to someone and give-em a grope or a casual wink and you're off and running.

Leather bars are always a bit forward and none of this beating around the bush BS. If you're interested put your hand on the shoulder, feel them up or in someway indicate your interest, but you also need to respect a NO in those situations as well.

In other bars its not appropriate to be that forward and you'll have to play "the dance" same as here in the states.

Dance bars, you'll find the best way is to dance up to someone on the dance floor. Sometimes things will happen on the dance floor, but again each bar is different in what you can or can't get away with.

Some areas of Europe are more liberated in their sexual expression, some or more repressed. Just go with the flow and you'll be fine.

If you have some cities on your travel itinerary, maybe we can help out with some recommendations?

3. D_Harry_Belabutton

Berlin, Amsterdam. Any good cruising or dancing bars with hot guys?

4. UK8x6

UK8x6 New Member

I was in Amsterdam 3 years ago...and at the time there was a gay club near the RedLight District called CockRing.

Didn't go...but I'd imagine that the name speaks for itself...

5. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    In Berlin the Bars I've been to are in the Schoenberg district. Mutschmanns, has a great basement play area. Scheune, same thing. I've heard great things about Tom's Bar from friends, but I've never been so can't tell you one way or the other. You'll find plenty of sex, but be sure to bring your own condoms. Bars don't stock condoms like they do ion the USA.

The Woermestrasse (sp?) in Amsterdam is the big gay area, in the red light district. There is an Eagle, The Cock Ring and a few others. I stayed in the rooms above Mary's Bar which was a nice little gay hole on the wall. Just a drinks bar, but you could always see the action happening on the street. Very convenient but no elevator and those stairs are a bitch with full luggage! They have plenty of action going on in both. One of the bars has a very very low ceiling in the cellar, like under 5 foot heights, and very little light, but a lot of action.

I'm a sex and opera tourist when in Europe, so I really can't speak for the dance bars. Sorry. Grin.

6. cazz669

cazz669 Active Member

Albums:
    Just take it as it comes, there are no rules anywhere reallly becuase different people respond to different things. Shame you arent heading london ways i could have put you on the guestlists for clubs frequented by A list. They are always fun to party with

7. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

depends heavily on the country, the situation, what type of bar/club you are in, and what exactly your strong points are in these situations.

I don't have a lot of experience in Berlin. Other than I know it's a beautiful city but I've never been to any clubs or bars there. Amsterdam is great. Very international city so you will meet lots and lots of different types of girls there. The clubs downtown are a little lame, IMO... i.e. they are a bit small, a bit cramped, they are packed full of tourists and of course they all reek of pot smoke. There are better clubs on the outskirts of the city that cater to locals. The Dutch are extremely friendly and helpful in general... so just ask someone there who looks like they might know how to get to these places. Then if you come up empty handed at the end of the night there's always the massive red light district for relieving sexual frustration. As someone already mentioned, the very large gay section of town is right by the red light district, too. Handy.

8. D_Harry_Belabutton

I'll be sure to let you know the next time i'n in london:biggrin1:

9. kiska69

kiska69 New Member

i have the biggest beef with ppl that make out on the dancefloor! please go to a dark corner like normal ppl and molest eachother there !

btw beaware of randoms
    this chick i know got herpies from her little flings
    CHECK IT B4 U STICK IT !

REMEMBER KIDS

STD FREE IS THE WAY TO BE!

Draft saved Draft deleted