Club Night

Note: This story deals with size comparison, some small penis humiliation, and big cock worship. Obviously this story is pure fantasy and has nothing to do with reality or the way 99.999999999% of people actually think and feel. Please excuse any mistakes. I didn't read it over.

Part 1

It was nearing midnight, and in the 30 minutes since I’d introduced myself I’d learned her name and not much else. Karen didn’t seem interested in talking, and frankly, that was fine by me. We’d spent most of the time grinding on the dance floor, and then I’d pulled her over to a booth, where she immediately positioned herself over my lap and planted her mouth on my neck. I had a strong feeling I’d be taking her home. Her weight was pressing into my groin. I was a little drunk and dazed, but I could feel my cock hardening as though it were the only part of my body with nerves.

She held my face in her hands and kissed me. She pulled back, looked me in the eye, and said, “You’re fucking hot. Know that?”

“Thank you,” I said, laughing.

She laughed too. I could tell that I wasn’t the only one who was a little drunk, not surprisingly. Then she said, “I bet you have a big dick. Is it big?”

“What?” I asked. I’d heard her, but I was taken aback. No woman had asked me that before. No woman had ever brought it up. I didn’t know what to say, and I wasn’t at my sharpest either. Aside from the alcohol buzz, Karen was absolutely stunning, and beauty has the effect of stealing a few IQ points from men. All the right curves, long legs, short dress, dark hair, perky nose, and full lips, she was easily one of the most beautiful women in the club that night. After a pause, I said, “Uh, I don’t know.”

“You don’t know? You don’t know if you have a huge cock or not? Are you sure, Jake? You look like the kind of guy who would. Tall, confident. You can tell me. It’s hot. Don’t be embarrassed.”

I didn’t know what the hell to say. The truth is, I don’t have a big cock. It’s barely average. I measured it once a few years ago. Just about five inches in length. Maybe four and half in girth, as far as I can remember. Never bothered me before. Never gave it much thought. Some guys worry about that sort of thing, I’m sure, but not me. I’m no Casanova, but I’ve never had trouble attracting women. All I could think to say was, “Never had any complaints.”

“I bet you haven’t, big boy,” she said, not losing a beat. “Well, let me just see for myself, hmm?”

She brought her hands to my crotch and gave my cock a good squeeze, stroked its length. I knew I was rock hard. I saw her face drop. She said,

“Oh.”

“What?” I said.

“I guess, I don’t know, I guess you’re not my type.”

“What do you mean? Things were--”

“It’s little.”

I was crushed, like a kick to the chest. “No. What? It’s not lit—“

“You coulda just told me you have a small dick. Woulda saved some time.”

She pulled herself off of me. “So that’s it?” I said, stunned.

“What can I tell you? I like a man with a big fucking penis on him. You don’t have one. So unless you know someone around here with a horse cock swinging between his legs, I think there’s not much else we can do for each other. Ok, bye.”

I couldn’t believe it. I was angry. It’s one thing to have preferences, but she was so blunt about it. My self esteem was on the floor. But I still wanted to fuck her. Desperately, I’ll admit. She was beautiful. And while it frustrated me, I have to admit that I was also turned on by her way of talking straight about her lust and her sexual needs. I didn’t want to give up a night with her.I knew it was dumb. I knew I shouldn’t do it, but I said, “Wait.”

She looked back. “Hmm?”

“I do know someone who has what you want,” I said. It was true. I wasn’t close with him. He’d come to the club with my group of guys. A friend of a friend. But I’d heard the rumors. We all had. Didn’t mean much to me, but it’s not something you forget either. I decided to talk straight myself.

“Look,” I said, “if I put you together, I stay in the picture, ok? We all go back to my place. I want to fuck you.”

She thought a moment. “If he’s pretty seriously hung, ok. All right.”
I told her to give me a moment to find him and tell him something. I got her number so I wouldn’t lose her. I found Aaron and filled him in. Well, sorta. I told him I’d met a knockout and she was looking to fuck. I told him Karen had seen him across the floor and liked his look. I’m not sure what she’s thinking, I said. Maybe there’s a friend. Maybe she wants a threesome with us.

“She’s hot?” he asked.

“Extremely,” I said. And Aaron was game. He wanted in. Guess the guy’s not a prude.

I texted Karen and found her by the bar. I introduced Aaron. She sized him up, as best she could. I mean, nobody was sober. The music was fucking loud. We’re all yelling into each other’s ears. She was on him in like five seconds. Just leaned in to say something and next thing I know they’re making out. She was pushing her thigh up into his crotch, and soon enough her hands darted down. I said, “Let me pay my tab.”

“Ok,” Aaron said, looking pleased.

“Deal’s a deal,” Karen said. She stood in front of him when she said this to me, but I could see her hand was behind her back. I knew she was stroking his cock through his pants.

I went to pay my tab, and when I came back, you guessed it, they were fucking gone. I waited, looked around. Thought maybe they went out onto the dance floor or, fuck, maybe into a bathroom stall. But I couldn’t find them and they didn’t turn up. I texted Karen three times. I got Aaron’s number from my friend and texted him too. Nothing. I was pissed, but I can’t say I was shocked. 45 minutes after I lost them, I got a text from Karen.

“sorry. can’t wait for big dick! but here’s something to remember me by.” And then a picture came through. It was Karen. Her face wasn’t entirely visible. Just her mouth. But I knew. The clothes were the same. She was kneeling on the floor, clearly several feet from the camera. She had the biggest smile on her face. Her left arm was folded back, the hand in a fist by her face. With her right hand, she held a giant cock to her left forearm. The comparison was apt. The dick was nearly as long and as thick as her forearm. It bulged out of her hand. It looked like an entirely different sex organ from what I have, like we were different species. You could see Aaron’s hands pulling at her shoulders, getting ready to thrust into her mouth, no doubt. Depressed, I looked at her smile. I deleted her number and thought to myself, “Who the fuck took that picture?”

Part 2

Matt had fallen asleep on the floor in front of my bed, Xbox controller still in his hand. He often did that. We’d known each other for a few years. Fast friends, best friends now. There was mutual attraction, but I don’t know, just didn’t feel right. Timing, I guess. I’d had a few glasses of wine, and I’ll admit I’d been gently rubbing my clit a little when I started to nod off. But that didn’t last long because then Karen came in, loud as fuck, drunk. The club will do that to you. I could tell she was with a guy.

“There. Sit there on the couch,” She said, almost yelled. “Take it out.”

Curious, I made my way to the bedroom door and peaked out. We’d been living together for three months. I’d met some of the guys she’d dated. I’d seen her make out, but I’d never really caught a moment like this. A guy was seated on our couch. Tall, shaggy blonde hair. Karen had pulled up her skirt and was leaning over in front of him. I knew I was invading their privacy. But I watched anyway. Sue me.

She had no panties on. “You like my cunt, Aaron? My little asshole?” She said to him. “You want to fuck my holes with that beautiful thing you’ve got?”
He growled and unzippered his pants. She turned around and kneeled between his legs.

“Holy shit! What the? Mary, you fucking perv” Matt said in a loud whisper. I hadn’t noticed, but he was standing right behind me. They must have woken him up too. I turned and smiled at him, put my finger in front of my mouth. He smiled back at me. We both turned to watch.

“Let’s see it,” Karen said. She reached into Aaron’s pants and pulled out his cock. Well, that’s underselling it. I was in awe. It was easily the biggest cock I’d ever seen. It looked so much bigger than my ex. I’ve never measured anyone, but I could tell just from looking that this guy here was bigger by inches, not like a half inch or something like that.

“You have a huge cock, baby.” Karen said to him. “You know that, don’t you? That your dick is so long and fat. It’s just fucking big. Let me just stroke it a bit. Is that ok, Aaron? I just want to take it in, feel it my hands, look at it. You’re so hung.”

“Do whatever you want,” Aaron said. “It’s yours tonight.”

“That makes me feel so good, to know a big, thick cock like this is all mine for the night. I earned it. I deserve a fat cock like yours, don’t I? I deserve the best, don’t I?”

Aaron nodded, put his hand to her face, gently. He smiled at her. I looked at Matt. He was clearly in shock. I looked back, wanted to watch, couldn’t help it, but before I could turn my head around, Karen was yelling my name.

“Mary! Wake up. Get out here. Do you mind, Aaron? I just feel selfish. Is it ok if my roommate takes a look at your giant cock?”

Oh God, I thought. I was nervous. I knew she’d come looking for me if I didn’t show myself. I looked at Matt. He was expressionless. I took his hand and pulled him into the living room.

“There you are,” Karen said. “Do you see this cock? Isn’t it amazing? It’s so fucking big. Oh, hi, Matt. Hey, stand up, Aaron.”

She spoke as though she had no interest in my response, or Matt’s for that matter. When Aaron stood, impossibly, his cock looked even more gargantuan. It just stood from his body like a monument. I stared at it. I didn’t even think to hide it. Karen stood, took her phone from her pocket. She handed it to me and then got on her knees in front of Aaron. “Take a picture,” she said.

She bent her arm back and pressed Aaron’s cock to her forearm. It was extremely impressive. “Get it,” she said. I clicked the button and heard the fake shutter sound. I checked the photo and yeah, it was definitely a photo of a monster dick. I texted it to myself and handed the phone back. She took a look at the photo.

“Jesus,” she said and started typing. “I gotta send a quick text. Somebody needs to see this,” she said.

Then Karen laughed and said, “Wait, you sent it to yourself? Aaron, she wants to save your cock! I think she likes huge dick too. “ She turned her attention to Matt, who so far had stood there quietly. She said, “Well, now that we know Mary is a big dick slut too, I guess that means you’re no slouch in the pants, Matt. C’mon. Let’s see yours. Two is better than one.”

“No, I, we’ve never, nothing —“ Matt began, but he stopped abruptly as Karen began to approach him.

I started to explain. Karen had always joked about Matt and me, but I didn’t think she really believed it. Before I could get a word out, though, I was distracted. Aaron had taken a few steps following behind Karen and his his thick cock swung right in front of me. It seemed nearly as long as my midsection is across. Without even thinking, I reached out to touch it. I held the base of the shaft in my left hand. Gripped it tight. Then tapped it from underneath with my palm. Let it bound in my hand. It was heavy. Aaron looked at me. He said, “You like my cock?”

I said nothing. He said, “You do, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I said this time, “I do.”

“Why?”

“Because it’s huge and beautiful,” I said, again without thinking.
Karen had begun to undo Matt’s pants. He didn’t exactly protest. He looked like he was too stunned to process things. She ran her hand over his briefs. She got down on her knees and put her mouth over the center. I knew Matt could feel the warmth of her mouth through his briefs. I watched while I stroked Aaron’s cock with both of my hands.

Karen looked back, “Oh my God, look how that cock spills out of both your hands. It’s incredible. It’s got to be nearly three hands long.”

She turned back to Matt and pulled down his briefs. It was strange. This was a surprising and weird situation. But now I wanted to see his dick. And there it was. He’d clearly become somewhat erect. There was some lift to it. But it was, well…

“Oh God. Is that it?” Karen said. I was mortified for Matt that she’d be so blunt. “Another one. I already ditched one tonight,” she said.

She continued to stroke Matt while she spoke. I could see pleasure in his face. He was fully hard now. It was standing straight up from his groin. “Is there something—“ he started to say.

But Karen, as she has a habit of doing, interrupted. She looked up at him. “You can watch and play a little, but that’s it. Ok?”

“What? Why?” Matt asked.

“Tell him, Mary,” Karen said. I knew I couldn’t do this. I looked at Karen. She’d brought her hand to Aaron’s cock. We were stroking him together, one of each of our hands moving up and down his long shaft. “I…I, it’s,” I stuttered.

With her hand continuing to stroke Aaron in tandem with mine, she said directly to Matt, looking at him, “Your cock is tiny. It’s obviously below average. Don’t you see this big dick here?”

“Yes,” Matt said. He remained rock hard throughout. I didn’t know if he was turned on or terrified.

“Why isn’t yours like this?” Karen said, pulling Aaron's cock from my hand and swinging it up and down in long arcs. “That would be so much better, if yours were even close to the size of this one. I mean, don’t you think it would just be better if yours were like Aaron’s? Why is yours so small? What’s the point of that?”

She squeezed Aaron’s cock at the base and looked up at me. She said to me, “Look at how those big veins bulge out. Isn’t that hot? Mary, whose cock do you like better?”

“Aaron’s,” I mumbled.

“Which one would you rather have in your hands, in your mouth, inside you?”

“Aaron’s,” I said.

Karen let go off Aaron’s cock and took it in her mouth. She did several long pulls with her mouth. Aaron moaned. She took it in her hands again and said, “That’s right, baby, we’re going to make you feel good. Because you have a big dick and that’s what we like. You’re gonna get our cunts tonight because you have a big, fat, huge cock.”

Aaron groaned and pushed Karen’s head back onto his dick. I leaned over from where I stood and touched Matt’s penis. I didn’t know what else to do. He was just standing there. I took it in my hand. Mostly all I could do was just kinda tug on the skin a little bit. There wasn’t much room to stroke. While I was leaning, Karen reached up and yanked down my shorts and panties. I gasped, but as soon as she’d done it, Aaron had reached his hand between my legs, and started stroking the inside of my pussy lips with his fingers. I could hear the wet sounds. I stayed like that for a minute. Let him touch me, felt the sensations travel through my body.

When I turned to look at him, to look at his cock again, I could see that Karen had a measuring tape in her hands. I don’t know if she’d gotten up and got it or if she had it stashed under the couch or what. She approached Matt. I was still holding him in my hand. She said, “C’mon, let’s see how small his penis is.”

He was clearly as hard as possible. I guess something about the scenario turned him on. Karen put the measuring tape to his penis. She said, “four and a quarter in length. That’s tiny. You fucked this guy, Mary?”

“No,” I said.

Karen wrapped the tape around his penis and said, “Less than four and a quarter around. Yikes.”

She turned to Aaron. “Now let’s see how huge Aaron’s cock is.” She sucked on his dick for a minute and then put the measuring tape to it. “Just about eight inches,” she said. “Huge fucking dick. And let’s see, it’s five and three quarters around. Wow. That’s so much bigger than Matt. It’s like double. Aaron, will you fuck Mary’s cunt with your fat cock? I wanna watch.”

Aaron turned to me, “Do you want that, Mary? Do you want to feel my big cock inside you?”

“Fuck,” I said. “Yes, I do. Please spread my cunt, fuck me hard. I can’t stop thinking about how that thick cockhead is going to feel pushing against me inside. “

Aaron bent me over the couch. He thrust his cock between my legs, pushed up and down my pussy. I could feel the head at my entrance, not penetrating but started to sink in, and then he’d pull it up and stroke my clit with his cock. He’d run the whole of his big cock along my cunt from underneath. Every piece of my pussy was covered by thrusting cock. Finally he pushed into my hole.
Karen was now lying on her back with her legs spread in front of Matt. She beckoned him close but held her hand at his belly, keeping him several inches from her body. She was teasing him. If he had even a six-inch penis he could have entered her, but as it was his hard penis was thrusting just short of Karen’s pussy. Karen watched Aaron’s cock plunge deeply into me, stroke after stroke. I felt it, like I hadn’t felt anyone before. I knew I was going to cum any second. I heard Karen, just over my own gasps and grunts, sounds I’d never made before, I heard her say, “Cum in her. There’ll be plenty more where that came from tonight. Fill her cunt with your huge cock cream.”

Reactions: pimpinsmurf