Club Orient Nude Beach and shaved pubes

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just got back from a vacation that included a few days in St Martin. I was at Orient Beach everyday in the nude area and one thing that struck me was that so many...both men and woman...had trimmed their pubes back to either very little..or total shaved. not that I am surprised that some would have this, but it was so predominent I felt a little out of place with my huge dark bush. other than Sandy Hook here in NJ and Haulover in Fl this was the only other nude beach I had been too and had never noticed the lack of pubes as much here in the US. Is this more common in other places? not that I am going to shave..but just curious. heres a pic of me and my pubes last week..you can see how they stand out.

Attachments

Reactions: hungbull90

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's become more common for women to be bare and men to trim or be bare, especially here in the UK. Not quite so much in Europe when I've been to saunas or nudist beaches, but still more now than say ten years ago.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
here in the Czech Republic the guys are almost all shaved smooth. It's amazing walking into a pool shower room. And if they don't shave their pubes their arm pits are definitely smooth. Don't know where it came from although someone said it's "fashionable".

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope you had a great time on your trip. I used to live in St. Thomas and I always loved going to Orient Beach when I got a chance... it's one of my favorite. To answer you question, I notice both whenever I go to the beach or clothing optional resorts. My biggest problem is I have terrible eye sight and I won't wear glasses at the beach so I really have to be really close to notice some of the more subtle nuances of pubic hair styles. I was once at the beach and I thought someone was wearing a black mohair body suit until he stopped to talk did I realize that it was a very hairy man!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks nude...had a great time! have to tell you that if I had seem that man so fully hairy as to resemble a mohair body suit I would have been at full hard in 10 seconds! love body hairy...the more the better. I am a bit sheepish in admitting that I did shave my chest the next day and trimmed back my bush some to see what it felt like since so many others did (even though I always said I never would do that..I said above I would never do it, but I meant total shave of my bush. (its already comming back in on he chest and pubes so don't worry) I trimmed all the leg spwral and kept it to a bush just over the top of my cock. I felt bare and exposed to be honest...unnatural. but in some strange way it was hot too! a buddy I was with has a pic of me reading on the beach shaved...I have to have him e me it so I can post it for you to see and give opinions on what you guys think looks best. first time in 30 years I didnt have chest hair.

Last edited:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
here's the pics of me trimmed pubes and shaved chest at club orient my friend took. have to admit I have a semi in these pics from the feel of being shaved

Attachments

Last edited: