Clues Someone Is Hung

Media
In my experience I have found more frequently than not that thin & lanky kinda guys turn out to have big bananas, then again, I dated this dude who was 6'3', big guy he was, not thin at all, and he was smaller than me—and I am not blessed with a big banana, it's "party size"...lol!

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Often when I am bored, I watch for dick swing in pants/shorts. Definitely notice at the gym...definite clue if someone is hung.

Part of the fun of running: you get to watch all the guys coming at you, their fine equipment swinging in their shorts.

How do you tell a guy is hung? Checking his pants isn't necessarily a good indicator. I've learned slowly, and through careful study that really long cocks tend to hang down in a way that doesn't show much. It's the short ones, the ones that don't hang at all, that really show.

mintnine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
honestly, i can tell by the walk, the way he carries himself, and my memory serves me close to 100% in this one. You can't fake big dick too long. Although admittedly, I've see a couple, probably exactly two that I would not have suspected as being big, for they did not fit the profile.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I read / heard that nurses know how to tell what size catheter to use on patients by checking the size of the veins in their arm and this gives a good indication of penis size.

Not sure how true it is though.

I'm not sure who told you that but it's not true.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only clue anyone can get, are given by those who had sex with the guy. Other than that, it's like Christmas. In other words get on your knees and find out. I love hard cocks and big loads, so most of the time I am not disappointed. In fact, a big dick just makes it that much better.

XXLJohn1955

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Someone mentioned a cleft chin earlier being an indicator. I've noticed it too. I've also noticed a correlation between the way a thumb protrudes from the hand and a cock. The more pronounced, the more the owner's cock projects upward from the pubic bone when hard.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's always interesting that people have a lot of superstitions on what indicates a big or small penis.

The Hung Blog - Women answer the question: what correlates with penis size?

As far as I know the only established correlation is between finger length and penis length, but even that is only a rough guide. There are a lot of guys taller than me and with larger hands/longer fingers who have a much smaller penis.

The weirdest correlation I've seen was this:
The Hung Blog - Does a larger buttock/gluteal size mean a larger penis?

Although it might explain why women love round asses so much!

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you serious? I'm not sure where to start if you really are.

Why not, I mean I'm not saying the nurse should ask to pull his pants down so she/he can see how big his penis is. I've had nurses check my junk before, and I wouldn't feel uncomfortable with a nurse needing to see my junk so she/he can use the correct equiptment on me. Is it really that intrusive? She or he is a nurse, I'm sure they've seen a million dicks and pussies.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was in High School a couple of friends of mine had big cocks. Coincidently they also have full lips. So whenever I see a guy with big full lips I look down and usually have something to look at.