have u shown off for a family member's buddies?

• yeah, and it turned me on HUGE

Votes: 94 26.9%
  • no, but would

Votes: 179 51.1%
  • not my thing

Votes: 77 22.0%

• Total voters

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have told a couple of these stories in the past, but newer members could not find them and asked me to repeat. Our dad had me and my 2 yr older bro when he was a teen himself. He was, and is, very buff and an athletic jock type into showing off his body but he was very concerned about the AIDS crisis and encouraged both me and my 2 brothers (one is younger) to jack off as the safest form of sex. He also said we should be proud of our bodies and let other guys admire us. Older bro and me were into tons of sports as kids, and were very competitive w/ea other. Bro beefier into football and weight lifting, me taller and well hung and into baseball and track and lots of swim team and wrestling. My cock size showed thru most of my clothes and sports uniforms, probably most thru wrestling singlets.

I had a crush on two of dad's hot running buddies and they would wear those nylon side-split running shorts from the 70's or 80's. I got hardons often and unexpectedly and let several of my "curious" team mates watch me jack off and cum in the locker room, coach's office or showers frequently. One of dads running buddies had a kid on my team and loved to watch or "help" me and I found out he told his dad I was horny, hung, and shot far and a LOT. Meanwhile (I later found out) my dad had told his buddies I had the hots for them, and they set up a situation for me as an 18th birthday surprise...

let me know if you want to hear more...here is a pic of me in a singlet in the mean time...

Attachments

mydick4urdick

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have told a couple of these stories in the past, but newer members could not find them and asked me to repeat. Our dad had me and my 2 yr older bro when he was a teen himself. He was, and is, very buff and an athletic jock type into showing off his body but he was very concerned about the AIDS crisis and encouraged both me and my 2 brothers (one is younger) to jack off as the safest form of sex. He also said we should be proud of our bodies and let other guys admire us. Older bro and me were into tons of sports as kids, and were very competitive w/ea other. Bro beefier into football and weight lifting, me taller and well hung and into baseball and track and lots of swim team and wrestling. My cock size showed thru most of my clothes and sports uniforms, probably most thru wrestling singlets.

I had a crush on two of dad's hot running buddies and they would wear those nylon side-split running shorts from the 70's or 80's. I got hardons often and unexpectedly and let several of my "curious" team mates watch me jack off and cum in the locker room, coach's office or showers frequently. One of dads running buddies had a kid on my team and loved to watch or "help" me and I found out he told his dad I was horny, hung, and shot far and a LOT. Meanwhile (I later found out) my dad had told his buddies I had the hots for them, and they set up a situation for me as an 18th birthday surprise...

let me know if you want to hear more...here is a pic of me in a singlet in the mean time...
fuck yeah buddy!

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

So what happened next took place over a 2 hour long football game we watched on TV one Sunday. Dad had set me up without me realizing it, although looking back he had told me not to jack off that day and the day before. We were pretty open about masturbation in our family of all guys, and I was young and smooth w/a Speedo tan from swim team (18 y/o for moderator of course). His two buddies showed up in those hot nylon running shorts which turned me on so much. One guy had on a tight tank top that showed off his beefy chest, and his buddy was in a short t-shirt, the kind with the arms cut out and low so from the side you could see his pecs and abs. I was in a t-shirt and shorts also, sneakers/sox, no underwear. I did not think their dress was that out of the usual if the 3 of them were running, but a little odd for watching a game on TV and I could immediately see they did not have underwear, compression shorts, or jock straps under and they are both well hung. Total turn on to me,and they were clearly flaunting their muscled bodies, bubble butts, and generous bulges. I could even make out the shape of their cocks and cock heads.

They sat on the sectional in front of the TV and pretty much told me to sit between them which was a little closer than normal and dad was in a chair to the side of us but watching us and the game, with his legs spread, and he is very hot. I was turned on immediately within a couple minutes of sitting down, but tried to hide my growing cock. Before I knew it they were both resting their hands on my knees and using my legs as arm rests which totally made me fully erect. About 15 min into the game, they each casually started brushing my inner thighs, asking me to spread my legs for better armrests. That leg and inner thigh brushing must have gone on for an hour, even going up the inside leg of the fabric of my shorts made me quiver. When they could feel and see me shaking, they got more into it, even reaching my balls and brushing them while none of the 4 of us let on, just talking about the football game, Dad watching and grinning. Three or so times they took turns getting up for the kitchen or bathroom, and instead of leaving to the side immensity, they would stand up with their bulges in my face for a minute or two, talking to each other, even grabbing their junk to readjust their cocks and balls. Each time they returned, their hands got more fully grabby on my legs and thighs as they adjusted how they were seated, even brushing my hard cock thru the fabric of my shorts with the back of their hands. The beefier guy I liked best finally had his hand totally up the leg of my shorts, brushing and playing with my balls, even softly stroking my hardon while his buddy helped, again not even letting on...I was glad I had on loose shorts for they to fit their hands under, and I even moaned under my breath, fantasizing about cumming but resisting. They both had by then taken my hands and placed them on their legs, spreading them more apart,and moving my hands up and down their thighs. Their legs were super muscular, and I could tell they were enjoying the attention too.

At that point at halftime, they both went in the kitchen for another beer or something, and my dad asked "are you enjoying this and are you OK?" I blurted out "hell yeah dad, are you sure about this". He just said "happy birthday son, show them what you got" and he went into the kitchen to talk to them while I left to pee. Fortunately I can pee with a hardon, lol...years of practice!

should I finish the story? It got a LOT more involved. I recently realized it was a CMNM thing, "clothed male, nude male" situation, with me being stripped by them and made to show off extensively dads buddy basketball showing 2.jpg
dads buddy basketball showing.jpg
dads buddy sheer black naked.jpg
for 4 guys. Even being ordered to stand on the coffee table rock hard. Not many members viewing this...

So what happened next took place over a 2 hour long football game we watched on TV one Sunday. Dad had set me up without me realizing it, although looking back he had told me not to jack off that day and the day before. We were pretty open about masturbation in our family of all guys, and I was young and smooth w/a Speedo tan from swim team (18 y/o for moderator of course). His two buddies showed up in those hot nylon running shorts which turned me on so much. One guy had on a tight tank top that showed off his beefy chest, and his buddy was in a short t-shirt, the kind with the arms cut out and low so from the side you could see his pecs and abs. I was in a t-shirt and shorts also, sneakers/sox, no underwear. I did not think their dress was that out of the usual if the 3 of them were running, but a little odd for watching a game on TV and I could immediately see they did not have underwear, compression shorts, or jock straps under and they are both well hung. Total turn on to me,and they were clearly flaunting their muscled bodies, bubble butts, and generous bulges. I could even make out the shape of their cocks and cock heads.

They sat on the sectional in front of the TV and pretty much told me to sit between them which was a little closer than normal and dad was in a chair to the side of us but watching us and the game, with his legs spread, and he is very hot. I was turned on immediately within a couple minutes of sitting down, but tried to hide my growing cock. Before I knew it they were both resting their hands on my knees and using my legs as arm rests which totally made me fully erect. About 15 min into the game, they each casually started brushing my inner thighs, asking me to spread my legs for better armrests. That leg and inner thigh brushing must have gone on for an hour, even going up the inside leg of the fabric of my shorts made me quiver. When they could feel and see me shaking, they got more into it, even reaching my balls and brushing them while none of the 4 of us let on, just talking about the football game, Dad watching and grinning. Three or so times they took turns getting up for the kitchen or bathroom, and instead of leaving to the side immensity, they would stand up with their bulges in my face for a minute or two, talking to each other, even grabbing their junk to readjust their cocks and balls. Each time they returned, their hands got more fully grabby on my legs and thighs as they adjusted how they were seated, even brushing my hard cock thru the fabric of my shorts with the back of their hands. The beefier guy I liked best finally had his hand totally up the leg of my shorts, brushing and playing with my balls, even softly stroking my hardon while his buddy helped, again not even letting on...I was glad I had on loose shorts for they to fit their hands under, and I even moaned under my breath, fantasizing about cumming but resisting. They both had by then taken my hands and placed them on their legs, spreading them more apart,and moving my hands up and down their thighs. Their legs were super muscular, and I could tell they were enjoying the attention too.

At that point at halftime, they both went in the kitchen for another beer or something, and my dad asked "are you enjoying this and are you OK?" I blurted out "hell yeah dad, are you sure about this". He just said "happy birthday son, show them what you got" and he went into the kitchen to talk to them while I left to pee. Fortunately I can pee with a hardon, lol...years of practice!

should I finish the story? It got a LOT more involved. I recently realized it was a CMNM thing, "clothed male, nude male" situation, with me being stripped by them and made to show off extensively View attachment 13689021 View attachment 13689031 View attachment 13689041 for 4 guys. Even being ordered to stand on the coffee table rock hard. Not many members viewing this...

for the love of god please continue!

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

should I finish the story? It got a LOT more involved. I recently realized it was a CMNM thing, "clothed male, nude male" situation, with me being stripped by them and made to show off extensively View attachment 13689021 View attachment 13689031 View attachment 13689041 for 4 guys. Even being ordered to stand on the coffee table rock hard. Not many members viewing this...
Blimey is the Pope Catholic? Do bears poo in the woods? Of course you have to finish the story, you can't leave us half way through !!

I would really consider to be fucked by you with that big hot cock of yours

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

FUCK YES!

FreeSpirit

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Whether it is real or fictitious, you should continue!

Reactions: bigbenis and A-1