Cnn analyst says fox pundit has "white privilege"

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is that the FOX pundit was actually David Webb, who is black. The CNN analyst then blamed her "people" for not telling her in advance that Webb is black.

The left is fixated on identity politics. One's argument is irrelevant to the left. All that matters is their race, gender, etc. Will it ever end? I doubt it. The left does not want harmony among all people. The left needs and feeds off of bitter conflict between the races, genders, etc. The idea that we can all get along and do so without the all-powerful government hovering over us at all times is unthinkable to the left.

David Webb’s White Privilege | National Review

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is that the FOX pundit was actually David Webb, who is black. The CNN analyst then blamed her "people" for not telling her in advance that Webb is black.

The left is fixated on identity politics. One's argument is irrelevant to the left. All that matters is their race, gender, etc. Will it ever end? I doubt it. The left does not want harmony among all people. The left needs and feeds off of bitter conflict between the races, genders, etc. The idea that we can all get along and do so without the all-powerful government hovering over us at all times is unthinkable to the left.

Want one of these to stand on?

soap_box.jpg

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Once again you out YOURSELF in that you pounce on this singular incident as a way of attempting to undermine the legitimate issue of white privilege and socio-economic disparities based upon race, gender, sexual identity

while COMPLETELY ignoring the FACT that the RIGHT (i.e. those of YOUR ILK) have, for DECADES, employed HATE, FEAR, and the demonization of minorities and people of color to further their OWN aims.

And that last line. What utter GARBAGE. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, you deceitful p---.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The point of the post stands. The left is obsessed with skin color and genitalia. What one believes, says and does is irrelevant to the left.

You are obsessed with "the left".

You give me the impression that you may actually be dangerous because of how literally delusional you are.

I am in no way trying to insult. I'm genuinely concerned for yours and those around you's well being...

Novacouple999

Cherished Member
Media
You are obsessed with "the left".

You give me the impression that you may actually be dangerous because of how literally delusional you are.

I am in no way trying to insult. I'm genuinely concerned for yours and those around you's well being...

That would be because "the left" is a group of most terribly people. Legitimately terrible.

Reactions: SonyToyo and Fred90

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Here is the question I have always had

When the right focuses on "evangelicals"

When the right focuses on "prolifers"

When the right focuses on "the WHITE working class"

When the right focuses on "rural voters"

When the right focuses on --------

How come THAT is never considered to be "identity politics" ????

Are not all those "traits" "identities" ??????

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The point of the post stands. The left is obsessed with skin color and genitalia. What one believes, says and does is irrelevant to the left.

That's a ridiculous argument. In fact, the exact REVERSE is true.

We are "obsessed" (as you put it) with one's BELIEFS, WORDS, AND ACTIONS, regardless of the skin color and sexual identity of the person. Why the fuck do you think we are so hard on idiots like Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas... or why the CNN correspondent erroneously thought Webb was white?

It's because the SHIT they endorse, ignore, and DEFEND is ideology that runs counter to ideas of inclusion, equality, compassion, and humanity.

It's because they support, ignore, or defend hate based ideology, like racial profiling, xenophobia, demonization of minorities and those of LGBTQ community... because they oppose a fair liveable wage while supporting cuts to family and child nutrition/assistance programs, voter suppression, denial of global warming and environmental concerns, anti consumer policies, the undermining of healthcare, and assistance to the needy...

... you know, the things YOU so-called CHRISTIANS are SUPPOSED to be concerned with.

Reactions: keenobserver

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That would be because "the left" is a group of most terribly people. Legitimately terrible.

Then my concern is with you as well.

I'm not a conservative. I don't agree with their ideology. I would never continually hound on how horrible they all are simply because they identify as conservatives.

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a ridiculous argument. In fact, the exact REVERSE is true. We are "obsessed" (as you put it) with one's BELIEFS, WORDS, AND ACTIONS, regardless of the skin color and sexual identity of the person. Why the fuck do you think we are so hard on idiots like Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas... or why the CNN correspondent erroneously thought Webb was white.

It's because the SHIT they endorse, ignore, and DEFEND is ideology that runs counter to ideas of inclusion, equality, compassion, and humanity.

It's because they support, ignore, or defend hate based ideology, racial profiling, xenophobia, demonization of minorities and those of LGBTQ community, a fair liveable wage, cuts to family and child nutrition/assistance programs, voter suppression, denial of global warming and environmental concerns, anti consumer policies, the undermining of healthcare, and assistance to the needy...

you know, the things YOU SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS are SUPPOSED to be concerned with.

The CNN analyst is one of many examples of the left engaging in identity politics. When she thought Webb was white, she dismissed his arguments over him having "white privilege". If the argument is bad, she should be able to refute it and not need to focus on Webb's skin color. Do you agree?

Reactions: SonyToyo

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The CNN analyst is one of many examples of the left engaging in identity politics. When she thought Webb was white, she dismissed his arguments over him having "white privilege". If the argument is bad, she should be able to refute it and not need to focus on Webb's skin color. Do you agree?
Her only error was in her ASSumption that a black man couldn't possibly be arguing on behalf of an ideology that has ROUTINELY demonized black people and minorities as a HABITUAL course of action, and policy making that DOES HARM to a disproportionate number of the same.

An erroneous assumption on HER part. FACT: There's a "tom" in every BUSHEL.

Reactions: keenobserver

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

?

I don't think you know what actually happened. Did you only read the headline?

I mean, she was still completely wrong, but I don't think you actually know what you're talking about here. .