Cnn analyst says fox pundit has "white privilege"

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her only error was in her ASSumption that a black man couldn't possibly be arguing on behalf of an ideology that has ROUTINELY demonized black people and minorities as a HABITUAL course of action, and policy making that DOES HARM to a disproportionate number of the same.

An erroneous assumption on HER part. FACT: There's a "tom" in every BUSHEL.

Wow. Tell all that to the poor black folks that have been under the Democratic boot for the past 50+ years in their innumerable ghettos.

Reactions: SonyToyo

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard and read what was said. Where did I go wrong?

She wasn't dismissing an argument.

He was relating a personal anecdote about his career, she was trying to use that as an example of white privilege (thinking he was white) and make an argument that persons of color don't have those same opportunities.

Obviously she was very much in the wrong, it just doesn't sound like your description of it, nor is it really reflective of identity politics.

Reactions: keenobserver

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool story. Neither am I.

I have a half-dozen of these intolerant trolls like her on "ignore". Your argument is irrelevant. Facts are irrelevant. Truth is irrelevant. They will troll you, attack you and do everything EXCEPT discuss the topic. You'll discover who they are and then you can choose whether to engage them or not.

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She wasn't dismissing an argument.

He was relating a personal anecdote about his career, she was trying to use that as an example of white privilege (thinking he was white) and make an argument that persons of color don't have those same opportunities.

Obviously she was very much in the wrong, it just doesn't sound like your description of it, nor is it really reflective of identity politics.

I disagree. The left is focused on everything but the facts and the truth. Hell, it happens in this forum non-stop.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wow. Tell all that to the poor black folks that have been under the Democratic boot for the past 50+ years in their innumerable ghettos.
You can shove that b.s. bud.

When I look at the political representation in Congress, I see something MORE resembling a cross section of America among the Democrat ranks, NOT the nearly all white, all male face of the GOP.

When I think of voter inclusion, I see the GOP trying to limit minority participation, and move polling places, and rig elections, and kick mostly minority voters off the registers, NOT Democrats.

I see the GOP obstruction medicaid expansion that enables poorer and many black people to obtain health insurance.

I see the GOP saying that same sex couples couldn't possibly be a family, I see them fomenting hate for people of the LGBT community with transgender bans, and in party policy defining same sex couples as some abberation.

I see the GOP demonizing Muslims, disparaging victims of sexual assault, redefining rape, characterizing Latino immigrants as diseased criminals and rapists.

I see the GOP limiting the rights of consumers, and taking food from the mouths of mostly poor people in Head Start and child nutrition programs.

I see the GOP increasing the cost of buying a new home, and fighting against a fairer minimum wage that would allow lower income people working a 40 hour JOB to NOT have to still be on fucking welfare to make ends meet.

But then again, a so-called "CHRISTIAN" LIKE YOU wouldn't give a FUCK about any of that, WOULD you?

Last edited:
Reactions: keenobserver

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a half-dozen of these intolerant trolls like her on "ignore". Your argument is irrelevant. Facts are irrelevant. Truth is irrelevant. They will troll you, attack you and do everything EXCEPT discuss the topic. You'll discover who they are and then you can choose whether to engage them or not.

You have not posted anything that is remotely true. Try it and get back to us.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree. The left is focused on everything but the facts and the truth. Hell, it happens in this forum non-stop.

Yeah, again, I heard this one already. Are you having any other symptoms of a stroke or do you always repeat yourself constantly like this?

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can shove that b.s. bud.

When I look at the political representation in Congress, I see something MORE resembling a cross section of America among the Democrat ranks, NOT the nearly all white, all male face of the GOP.

When I think of voter inclusion, I see the GOP trying to limit minority participation, and move polling places, and rig elections, and kick mostly minority voters off the registers, NOT Democrats.

I see the GOP obstruction medicaid expansion that enables poorer and many black people to obtain health insurance.

I see the GOP limiting the rights of consumers, and taking food from the mouths of mostly poor people in Head Start and child nutrition programs.

I see the GOP increasing the cost of buying a new home, and fighting against a fairer minimum wage that would allow lower income people working a 40 hour JOB to NOT have to still be on fucking welfare to make ends meet.

But then again, a so-called "CHRISTIAN" LIKE YOU wouldn't give a FUCK about any of that, WOULD you?

You f---------------- HYPOCRITE.

The Democratic Party has annihilated black America. If someone in the 60's had wanted to really keep black Americans down and out, they would have done exactly as the Democrats did.

You broke it. You own it.

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, again, I heard this one already. Are you having any other symptoms of a stroke or do you always repeat yourself constantly like this?

Members here mostly live in a narrative. That's why you and they have meltdowns when facts are injected into the discussions. Truth isn't valued around here.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The Democratic Party has annihilated black America. If someone in the 60's had wanted to really keep black Americans down and out, they would have done exactly as the Democrats did.

You broke it. You own it.
Only according to the twisted ass sick fuck mentality of those of YOUR ilk.

Alternate reality: The racists, bigots, klansmen, separatists, supremacists, neo-Nazis and PEOPLE LIKE YOU (wink wink, nod nod) are the ones who REALLY have our backs. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Go ---------------- yourself.

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only according to the twisted ass sick fuck mentality of those of YOUR ilk. Alternate reality. The racists,bigots, klansmen, separatists, supremacists, and neo-Nazis and PEOPLE LIKE YOU (wink wink, nod nod) are the ones who REALLY have our backs. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Meltdown alert!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Meltdown alert!
TRANSLATION: I hit you with the fkng TRUTH, about what YOU defend, and YOU'VE GOT NOTHING. Gfy.

And it strikes me as odd how many of those, who are quick to be so critical and dismissive of SJW's, and the concerns and causes that we champion, can also be quick to try to dictate MORALITY.

Surely if abortion is, as you say, immoral, then shouldn't it hold that policies and actions that discriminate, that disenfranchise, that demonize, that cause disparity, harm and suffering to those MOST in need, are ALSO immoral?

NEWSFLASH: THIS MEANS YOU.... hypocrite.

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a ridiculous argument. In fact, the exact REVERSE is true.

We are "obsessed" (as you put it) with one's BELIEFS, WORDS, AND ACTIONS, regardless of the skin color and sexual identity of the person. Why the fuck do you think we are so hard on idiots like Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas... or why the CNN correspondent erroneously thought Webb was white?

It's because the SHIT they endorse, ignore, and DEFEND is ideology that runs counter to ideas of inclusion, equality, compassion, and humanity.

It's because they support, ignore, or defend hate based ideology, like racial profiling, xenophobia, demonization of minorities and those of LGBTQ community... because they oppose a fair liveable wage while supporting cuts to family and child nutrition/assistance programs, voter suppression, denial of global warming and environmental concerns, anti consumer policies, the undermining of healthcare, and assistance to the needy...

... you know, the things YOU so-called CHRISTIANS are SUPPOSED to be concerned with.

There's so much insanity in this post that there's really no reason to even respond.