1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Cnn, Msnbc Is Ratings Freefall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thikn2velvet1, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Thikn2velvet1

Thikn2velvet1 Banned

2. Thikn2velvet1

Thikn2velvet1 Banned

“I'll leave you with the latest Harvard/Harris pollpegging Trump's overall approval rising to 48 percent, with 62 percent approving of his performance on jobs, and 59 giving a thumbs-up to his handling of the economy:”

Crazy. The Dems need to drop impeachment and create a platform.

3. 693987

693987 Guest

4. Thikn2velvet1

Thikn2velvet1 Banned

5. b.c.

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    keenobserver likes this.
  6. Thikn2velvet1

Thikn2velvet1 Banned

We are discussing current ratings, not from 4 months ago. As usual, epic fail. Maddow is getting crushed because she hung her show on the Trump/Russia collusion non story.

Try to be current but yes have a great week! Even if you post very old links.

7. Klingsor

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, Trump had it right all along. He could actually kill someone and *still* not lose his core supporters.

Make of that what you will.

8. tripod

tripod Legendary Member

Albums:
    Hilarious but it isn't what you think it is.

The ACTUAL political and ideological left defines itself as anti-war, pro-environment. and being AGAINST the police state.

CNN and MSNBC are PRO-war, ANTI-environment & PRO-police state... they aren't anywhere near the ideological spectrum.

You call them leftist... THEY call themselves leftist. But you are both wrong. MSNBC and CNN are both corporate RIGHT WING new outlets that cheer on war, big energy and the police state.

Being pro-LGBT, pro-immigrant and pro-feminist doesn't AT ALL place one on the left of the ideological spectrum.

It simply means that they are pro-LGBT, pro-immigrant and pro-feminist. You can be pro-LGBT, pro-immigrant and pro-feminist and be on the right or the left. The current red meat the Republicans throw to their angry masses is decidedly anti-LGBT, ati-immigrant and anti-feminist...NOT because the average Trump voter is a right winger...

... it's because the average Trump voter is an asshole.

Rache Maddow is a McCarthyite-war monger-red baiting lunatic. CNN never met a war, coup or armed conflict that didn't cause all of their collective genitals to stand at attention.

The fact that you think that CNN and MSNBC is on the ideological left means that you are in an information bubble.

The fact that most Democrats think that CNN and MSNBC are also on the ideological left means that they too are in an informational bubble.

The Democrats are SECULAR right wingers who believe in the rights of the group over the individual. Many Republicans are merely differentiated from Democrats only by believing in the rights of the individual over the rights of the group.

But yeah... CNN and MSNBC's consistent Russophobic red-baiting has earned them only decreasing market share once the cards had to be actually put on the table. It's easy to talk a big game when your cards are close to one's chest but when the cards are on the table... demeanors and narratives suddenly change.

Rachel Maddow has chosen to attempt to drive her viewers past the brink of insanity out of her own volition... getting paid $30,000 a day didn't hurt suppose.

But she's no different than Glen Beck or Alex Jones who ALSO chose to attempt to drive their viewership into the arms of insanity. She won't be paid less or suffer ANY blowback for her reckless actions and will probably get a pay raise as a way of doubling down which we all know is in fashion at the moment.

Trump can be defeated but I don't think the Democrats want to. It's too much fun and waaaay too easy being "the resistance".

Free Stuff?!?!? IT'S CALLED VALUE FOR YOUR TAX PAYER FUCKING DOLLAR.

Free Stuff?!?!? How about my tax dollars actually providing the same shit that every other 1st world country provides for their people?!?

30 something percent tax and I can't get a fucking thing out of it except for mediocre highways and a crumbling infrastructure?

Sky high medical care
    Sky high college
    Sky high rent

At some point... your avarice will have to be replaced with empathy if we are to move forward.

The U.S. healthcare system is ranked 37 out of 115 nations in our medical system's efficiency... the 36 countries ahead of the U.S. ALL have either universal healthcare, single payer or hybrid systems that are heavily tax payer subsidized with little cost being placed on the patient.

Right now, most of our tax dollars go to the FOR-PROFIT healthcare system whose profits fall into the hands of the billionaire class of CAPITALISTS who are strangling the life out of our economy... Medicare is EXPENSIVE not because of it's inherent cost but because it exists within a for-profit system where the share holders expect to get RICHER and RICHER over time through increased dividends.

The rest of the money goes to ultra-expensive wars of choice where the U.S. wastes valuable tax dollars murdering sovereign citizens while destroying as much as possible.

and all you can manage to do is complain about "Free Stuff"?!?

Yo dude... MY TAX DOLLARS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO GO IN A BLACK HOLE NEVER FOR ME TO SEE AGAIN... MY TAX DOLLARS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SPENT ON THE MUTHERFUCKING PEOPLE... NOT FOR THE BILLIONAIRE CLASS TO FUNNEL INTO THEIR PERSONAL.

OUR TAX DOLLARS ARE GOING STRAIGHT INTO THE POCKETS OF A TINY GROUP OF BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR/OWNERS OF THE VARIOUS COMPANIES AND CORPORATE ENTITIES THAT MAKE UP THE INDUSTRIAL MILITARY COMPLEX AND THE FOR-PROFIT HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY...

Yet all you complain about are people waiting a fucking hand-out.

And you've never had a hand-out why?!?!?

BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE RIGHT?!?

YOU ARE A HIGHER CLASS OF HUMAN RIGHT? AN IMPROVED MODEL WITH MORE INTELLIGENCE AND SHEER EXCELLENCE DRIPPING OUT OF YOUR FUCKING PORES RIGHT? YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DESERVES IT RIGHT?

A special GOD-class of human beings chosen by divine right to rule over the rest of the "dirt people"...

Gosh, I should be so lucky to even be able to breathe the same air as you...maybe one day you'll let me shine your shoes after you come out of the bank if I'm really lucky right?

9. Jjz1109

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fox was quoting the report done by Vanity Fair magazine.

10. b.c.

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The point is, ratings change, and according to the article I linked, Fox has a unique way of spinning their numbers. So I wouldn't get too celebratory over a "current" dip in ratings, bud.

Remind me, btw, how many advertisers and sponsors have jumped ship from one or more Fox's hate filled, so-called "news shows"??

At Least 26 Companies Have Now Pulled Their Ads From Laura Ingraham's Fox News Show After She Mocked A Parkland Survivor

The Hits Keep Coming as 21 Advertisers Have Now Dumped Bill O’Reilly

More Than 60 Advertisers Have Dumped Bill O’Reilly’s Show After Sexual Harassment Allegations

And, how many have quit or left Fox News, having had their fill of peddling biased, hate filled, phony ass BULLSHIT??

#10 b.c., Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    sargon20 likes this.
  11. tripod

tripod Legendary Member

Albums:
    More of your "whataboutism".

This thread isn't about FOX... it's about MSNBC and CNN.

[​IMG]

12. b.c.

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You mean like our resident Putin defender engages in whataboutism?? I think I'll RESPOND AS I SEE FIT, thank you very much.

The thread is intended to imply that popular news shows, not completely up Trump's ass, are in "freefall."

Pointing out the numerous advertisers who've bailed on Fox's litany of hate, and the people who've quit Fox, having had their fill of it, puts this SPIN in perspective.

13. Max_Polo

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jjz1109 likes this.
  14. Max_Polo

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fox quoting Vanity Fair. Next, we’ll have dogs and cats sleeping together!

Jjz1109 likes this.
  15. b.c.

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

16. Max_Polo

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Um...sure. In that case, recently, fewer than 0.001% of the US population watched MSNBC. And I’ll define recently as 1970. But you keep on singing your song, maybe someone will believe your outdated bullshit data.

lightining likes this.
  17. b.c.

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And you and those like you, keep on celebrating the attack upon FACTS: provided via real news, and investigative journalism - while the Trump & Co. occupancy continues to undermine our democracy by sowing hate and discord while supplanting TRUTH with their own "alternate reality" bullshit that those of the right are such suckers for.

sargon20 likes this.
  18. Max_Polo

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As opposed to the “alternate reality” green new deal bullshit that those on the left are suck suckers for.

lightining and Jjz1109 like this.
  19. b.c.

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A whataboutism I presume. Careful... someone might show up to tell you what the thread is about. But good choice for a rebuttal, seeing as how the alt-reich's take on what the GND is, is based upon yet another right winged "alternate reality."

As was discussed herein, in earlier posts in other threads, the GND is nothing but a set of objectives/concerns/ideas on ways to address the VERY REAL eventualities of climate change. Ideas based upon studies, science based evidence, and proposals that have been in the works for at least a DECADE. It is neither law NOR set in stone.

It is merely the RECOGNITION OF THE TRUTH of climate change and a statement of intent to find ways to address it. As opposed the efforts of Trump, the GOP, and the internet entity known as (fuc) Q to DENY THE EXISTENCE OF CLIMATE CHANGE.

sargon20 likes this.
  20. Max_Polo

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Global warming. The truth as defined by the alt-libt.

lightining likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice