CNN Poll: Clear Majority believe Obama is a 1 term President

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Oh and the CNN Poll also found Obama currently tied with ANY Republican candidate.

A new CNN / Opinion Research Poll out this afternoon of 953 registered voters nationally finds Obama tied at 47% with any Republican candidate. Gee, if only Wendell Willkiewas still around.
The same poll also finds a clear majority of Americans now believe that Obama is a one-term president.
Other than that things are looking great for the 14-month-old Democrat administration, which is still celebrating Sunday's passage of a massive healthcare bill that most Americans don't seem to like.
And confronts crucial midterm elections come November when the White House party historically loses an average of 16 House seats.
LA Times/CNN Research Poll

I think this about sums it up:

Nevermind the Democrat's opponent, do you think if Obama runs, he wins? 44% Yes. 54% Nope.
LA Times/CNN Poll

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Thursday indicates that if the 2012 presidential election were held today, 47 percent of registered voters would back Obama, with an equal amount supporting an unnamed Republican challenger. Fifty-four percent of people questioned say Obama will lose if he runs for re-election in 2012, with 44 percent saying the president would win a second term.

An "unnamed" challenger? That's hilarious. Ask any couple married for a few years if they'd stay with their spouse or go with some "unnamed" other partner and 50% will choose the other one.

I bought a new truck in December. I'm getting a little bored with it, so if I was offered a new unnamed one, I might take it.

Why don't they ask a straight up question? Palin or Obama? Romney or Obama? HuckasuckadickforGod or Obama?

It's getting more and more desperate for the right wing loonys here. Hopefully for them, affordable mental health services will be available soon. :rolleyes:

Media
Maybe I'm just bad at math, what with college calculus and all, but in what world is 54% a "clear majority"?

And an even bigger question: what's with these select few conservatives constantly posting these angst-filled rants in a sex-oriented site, of all places?

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
That's a good question. Another good question is: where can I commission a poll asking who thinks its high time Trinity wandered over to the bar and ordered a big tall glass of shut the fuck up already?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well that's a first and one cannot argue the credibility of Gallup

Just because they are a reputable group doesn't mean that it makes a "poll" anymore accurate.

All polls are flawed, tend not to survey enough people to get a true sense of what an entire body thinks or believes, and is tabulated with room for error that can sometimes reach up as high as 7%. Plus, many of them such as Obama's Approval Rating (or any other derivative thereof) change daily. One day, everyone loves him. The next, everyone that was polled hates him. Polls are about as predictable as the Stock Market and the weather put together. Not completely reliable, regardless of what brand name is attached to them. Saying that it's Gallup is the equivalent of someone saying their sneakers make them look better because they're Adidas.

But leave it to our beloved Trinsanity to take any poll it can find, and stretch it to falsify the sentiments of an entire nation when all it wants to do is create yet another one of those OBAMA BAD comments. :rolleyes: