CNN Reporter Found W/Rope Tied To Genitals!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jay Leno had a field day last night about this. He ended up with a comment that the man was handcuffed by law enforcement, but wondered if that might be giving more of what he was looking for.:rant:

Altitude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Isn't this the guy that always did the stories on the British monarchy for CNN? The one who was always so overly excited in detailing the nuances of royal life it made me want to gag? Haha... oh the irony. ;)

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jay Leno had a field day last night about this. He ended up with a comment that the man was handcuffed by law enforcement, but wondered if that might be giving more of what he was looking for.:rant:

hahahaha shit i wish i saw that! i hope i can catch a re run of it sometime! lmao, i love leno

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL i read the article a few days ago and he is one kinky mofo! i love the part where it says a sex toy was found in his boot, but they declined to state what kind of toy it was :rofl:

oh my god i thought i was the only one wondering about that. hmm, it's almost a riddle, what kind of sex toy fits in a boot?? it has to be flat or atleast VERY small

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a boot can mean alot, what kind of boot are we talking, considering hes a freak and sexual deviant he might have been wearing the big high black crazy man boots, in which case you could stuff a 12" dildo in there easy
on the other hand, he could have had a run of the mill pair of timberlands that only come up past the ankle, but still room for at least a 4-6 inch dildo, i say he likes it up the ass....