CNN Reporter Found W/Rope Tied To Genitals!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Reading through the series of referring articles, it looks as though Quest's charge will be dismissed as a misdemeanor and the case will be sealed if he goes through a drug treatment program.

Richard Quest's reporting grates on my nerves because he's such a caricature of an effete English male, but I do sympathize with his situation. His high profile has brought him much success, but it also puts a personal strain on him to hide his sexual fetishes. It's even more disappointing that he's been involved with some of the seedier aspects of gay urban culture by taking crystal meth. The man needs therapy...

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oh my god i thought i was the only one wondering about that. hmm, it's almost a riddle, what kind of sex toy fits in a boot?? it has to be flat or atleast VERY small

In the UK, a car's Trunk is called the Boot.

Maybe the cops used the English term, as to say they found a rope around his penis and a sex troy in his Trunk would have conjured up all sorts of visions.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel bad for the guy. A very sad story.

If I loiter in a place where loitering is a crime and I further have drugs on my person and a rope tied around my genitals and a sex toy in my posession and I get arrested, it would likely be reported.

Why should it not be reported just because I have a higher than usual public profile?

I also feel sorry for the guy, but he did bring it on himself.

But I feel far more sorry for people who suffer misfortune that is not of their own making, than for those who's misfortune is due to their own actions and lack of common sense &/or self control.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I loiter in a place where loitering is a crime and I further have drugs on my person and a rope tied around my genitals and a sex toy in my posession and I get arrested, it would likely be reported.

Why should it not be reported just because I have a higher than usual public profile?

I also feel sorry for the guy, but he did bring it on himself.

But I feel far more sorry for people who suffer misfortune that is not of their own making, than for those who's misfortune is due to their own actions and lack of common sense &/or self control.
I didnt say it shouldnt be reported. I just said it was a sad story. Thats all.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rope tied around the neck and the genitals. A sex toy in his boot.
And meth in his pocket.

Well, what would you expect from a guy named Richard Quest? "Dick Quest". :smile:

Enough jokes.

Seriously. There is truly a lot to know about sexuality. I don't understand the "rope and genitals" thing. I don't think that I would bring a sex toy in my boot. And I am definately not a "party and play" (a person who uses street chems for added pleasure).

It seems that the media has so much time to catch news reporters and other celebrities in the act of doing something "sexual". Schadenfreude is a societal thing. People get in that "ooh, look at what he did. Look at what she did. Thank God it was him and not me".

I tend to look at the whole thing as..."What kind of things humans have the potential of doing" exercise. And I really believe that humans are capable of these sorts of things.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree it is hilarious he hid his sex toy but not the amphetemine.
i feel bad for the guy as well...but playing in public when it is not
"an event" is kinda wierd.