CNN Reporter Found W/Rope Tied To Genitals!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can the sex toy and rope being on him be vetted to a reliable source? The blog doesn't rate as reliable, I/M/O.

Anyway, I don't see any need for any mainstream media to report that [the toy and rope]. Those that didn't made a good call.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can the sex toy and rope being on him be vetted to a reliable source? The blog doesn't rate as reliable, I/M/O.

Anyway, I don't see any need for any mainstream media to report that. Those that didn't made a good call.

are you kidding?? though i understand where you're coming from and i personally feel bad for the scrutiny celebrities are under, but knowing that this happened it doesn't surprise me in the least the media leeches would latch on to this story and milk it for everybody of sensationalism it's worth

*snickers* he had a rope tied to his balls

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
TYPO!!!

Maybe they found a sex toy in his booty not his boot!

are you kidding?? though i understand where you're coming from and i personally feel bad for the scrutiny celebrities are under, but knowing that this happened it doesn't surprise me in the least the media leeches would latch on to this story and milk it for everybody of sensationalism it's worth

*snickers* he had a rope tied to his balls

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. i certainly didn't hear this sexual side to the story. I was wondering why they were arresting someone just for being in Central Prak at night considering how many people usually are.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OMG Richard Quest! Until about two years ago he was the morning anchor for CNN International in London. Now he does a "Business Traveler" segment. LOL.
I never could stand him, but I'm sorry for him that he fucked up like this.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
The link in this thread is to some guy boo-hooing because a CNN reporter (omg liberal media) wasn't exposed by the mainstream media for doing something sexually pathetic, only to pull the "well if he was a reporter for a conservative news station" line like it has any merit whatsoever.

well it does have merit
and I can tell by your responces that it bothers you that it does
but it does, so deal with it