CNN's Don Lemon

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
met him once when he was in Philly around 2000-2001 I think. he was doing a story at a locale I was involved in... but not involved in the story... and we stared talking. I was real impressed with him......

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to get anyone off subject here. I rather like this guy and the comments being made. But I have to make an observation.

Mention CNN and none of the Republicans or Right Wing nuts make any mention. It's all cool. Mention FOX and this board begins to explode. The vitriol is inexhaustible. Very interesting.

Continue....

The point you are making is what now? CNN has no overt political bias in one direction or the other, at least not one that lines up consistently along party lines.

2phredd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
<he wore a wedding ring???>

He explained the ring when he was on "Wendy Williams" today. It belonged to his father, who died when Don was a kid. He wears it for that connection.

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
<he wore a wedding ring???>

He explained the ring when he was on "Wendy Williams" today. It belonged to his father, who died when Don was a kid. He wears it for that connection.

cool.

I caught him on a couple more quick bits....he is one cool cat.
and cute :)

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good for him for coming out and being comfortable doing so, I always felt a certain vibe from him watching him on CNN, but wasnt sure if that was just wishful thinking on my part, turns out it was true, :smile:. I also echo what others say in here, in that I always saw him as hot and having a great personality to match.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have the biggest crush on this guy. He is so fucking adorable and his eyes and smile are both to die for. He anchors from behind the desk so I don't have a clue about his endowment since he rarely goes out to report on a story. Only I can wish to see him naked someday. That will put a huge smile on my face. :biggrin1: I really do want to meet this guy in person in the near future as well.

What do you guys think about this hottie?

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/images/lemon.don.jpg

He has a just published bio in which he discloses that he's gay and was abused as a wee lad by a neighbour boy.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This experience of young boys being intercepted by more sexually mature males is all too common. I can clearly relate and it's oftentimes not a good thing in sorting out your life in maturity. Don Lemon seems well adjusted and that's a good thing.

D

deleted300444

I have the biggest crush on this guy. He is so fucking adorable and his eyes and smile are both to die for. He anchors from behind the desk so I don't have a clue about his endowment since he rarely goes out to report on a story. Only I can wish to see him naked someday. That will put a huge smile on my face. :biggrin1: I really do want to meet this guy in person in the near future as well.

What do you guys think about this hottie?

http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/images/lemon.don.jpg

I met him. He was a local anchor in Chicago just before going to CNN. He was just finishing with a lunchtime yogs. He used to be a Caddy collector, it was yellow, 1980's.

He seemed nice.