Co-ed locker rooms

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a gym/school/whatever you went to had a co-ed locker room instead of two segregated by gender would you use it? If so would it affect how you act in there (i.e. showering naked, amount of time spent naked in the locker area)? Also how would you want it to be laid out, individual changing cubicals or normal banks of lockers style? Ladies I'd be especially intrested to hear your reasons why or why not.

Fair is fair so I'll anwser my own questions.

Yes I would use the coed locker room. No it wouldn't affect how i act in there I'd still shower naked cause if i wore something in the shower i wouldn't be ale to get all the sweat/chlorine off my body. Yes it would affect how long i spent naked in the locker area. I'd probably try to stay naked a little longer.:eek::biggrin1: How would I want it laid out? I'd want it laid out normal banks of lockers style.:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously? :confused: No offense; but that's kind of a stupid question. If such a thing were to exist some place other than your juvenile dreams I would not use it. I doubt any woman here would use it either.

Why would I want to be in a locker room situation with a bunch of random men?! It would not make me feel sexy, it would make me feel vulnerable.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Have lived in a coed dorm with coed showers, and it was a fun time to be honest. It had open area sinks, stalls with three walls and a curtain. A lot of people of course kept their towels on but a fair number stopped caring after a bit. It was awkward at first, but turned funny and entertaining as the months progressed. There was no "hanky panky" or sexiness, but there were comments in jest and so forth in regards to cock size, hairiness, and boob size. Good time, actually. :)

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first time I encountered co-ed change rooms was at a Clothing-optional swim night I used to attend at a public pool.

A bit strange at first with males & females getting undressed together - it actually seemed more "natural" to be mingling and talking when already naked in the pool area!

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously? :confused: No offense; but that's kind of a stupid question. If such a thing were to exist some place other than your juvenile dreams I would not use it. I doubt any woman here would use it either.

Why would I want to be in a locker room situation with a bunch of random men?! It would not make me feel sexy, it would make me feel vulnerable.

Well i apreciate the response to the question but i could do without the judgmental comments. If it offended you then why did you respond? There is no such thing as a stupid question just stupid comments on a persons' question.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The first time I encountered co-ed change rooms was at a Clothing-optional swim night I used to attend at a public pool.

A bit strange at first with males & females getting undressed together - it actually seemed more "natural" to be mingling and talking when already naked in the pool area!

Well the converse of that is a clothes optional pool and bar here (where I live) where male and female often disrobe and get totally nude right at poolside; yet the showers are separated by gender.

Go figure.