Co-Workers at the urinals at work?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by jbuckn01, Jan 2, 2008.

1. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

In the mensroom where I work there is a line of six urinals. I have seen most of my co-workers, some are very big. So my question is, Do you guys ever check out your co-workers at the urinals? And what have you seen?

2. Jay1074

Jay1074 Active Member

Albums:
    The building I work in doesn't have side by side urinals but I got to check out my office crush's stuff at another public restroom when we were at a conference not long ago. I was already at the urinal taking a piss when he walked in and came to the urinal right next to the one I was using. I would have thought that he would have chosen one further away as there were at least 6 others and the rest room was empty other than us. He was totally brazen as he unzipped, pulled out a nice sized uncut cock and struck up a conversation like it was nothing while standing slightly back from the urinal and letting his whizz fly. TOTAL BREACH OF ACCEPTED MALE RESTROOM ETTIQUETTE!!! But I could care less as I would have dropped to my knees to worship him if he'd have asked or given a clear signal. :biggrin1: He kept turning to face me all the while too so I know he was checking out mine as well.

God, this man is totally HOT too.

3. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

Nothing like checking out the hot guys at work at the urinals:wink:

4. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

I quess not that many people check out there hot co-workers dicks??

6. Sinnerly

Sinnerly Member

i used to, but where i work, there are two urinals, and they put up a divider... i hate it and lean against it when i pee to eventually break it... i hate dividers..
    are there any guys in chicago ho know where a good bathroom is for checking out dicks?

7. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

I know dividers suck, I'm tall so I can sometimes see over them

8. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

9. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ah come on, never ever ever???

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I work for a small company so this situation does not apply. There is a separate room with one toilet and a sink. Just as well. I would be more inclined to look when I'm in a totally anonymous situation, but even then, I usually would look straight ahead.

11. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I rely on gossip ... based on that, I'll try to show up at the company's fitness center when the object of my curiosity shows to change into their gym clothes :biggrin1:

12. emointhevalley

emointhevalley New Member

We have individual bathrooms where I work except the main one near the break room but that urinal has a divider. =(

13. jbuckn01

jbuckn01 New Member

thats sucks :(

14. BlindKenshi

BlindKenshi New Member

I haven't seen any of my guy co-workers and I sure as hell hope that I never have to.

But I did experience it once with this older man when I was at the movie theaters bathroom. Call me weird now but I have a thing for older men, but not too old, and even though the bathroom was empty he still took the urinal next to mine. He was one of those guys that pissed with their eyes closed and looked up like it was heaven for him to be doing his business. Luckily I got to take a quick glance at his equipment and I wasn't at all disappointed. :eek:I guess I stared a bit too long b/c the next second he was staring right at me. I blushed so hard that day. I closed my eyes and I shifted my head downwards. So embarrassing. :redface: But he just chuckled and played it off like it was nothing. I was glad that he didn't take it the wrong way. I see him from time to time at the movie theater. Seems he's a regular there. And as of that moment in the bathroom I am too. :biggrin1:

15. cocktailweenie

What? Aren't there showers at the gym? I've encountered on separate occasions 3 guys from work in the shower room. Many more before that at a previous job when I went to the "Y", including swimming naked with the Big Boss. It was all great!

16. ramwella

ramwella Member

I posted this on another thread, but it applies:

There was a summer intern at my office a few years ago. Big college guy, huge dick!

I came to work on a Saturday, and the interns were all there working on a project. While I was in the bathroom at the urinal, he came in. He was wearing flip-flops, a tank top, gym shorts (no zipper).
    By the time he got to the urinal, his shorts were already down to his thigh.
    I'm about 5.5" soft, so I know he had to be at least an inch or 2 longer than me. He was bigger flaccid than a lot of guys are hard! -- thick too with a large ball sack.

It was very impressive, and I think he was a little bit of a show-off. Any guy who doesn't hold his penis while standing at the urinal is looking for a little attention. And this dude was definitely on display!

17. ItaloMuscleBi26

ItaloMuscleBi26 New Member

i work at a gib office, there are two urinal with a divider, but is is quite low and you can look over it. i was pissing there the other day when my boss came in, in his early 50s, tough American business guy, married and sexy in his own way, the type that would be on the phone negotiating while his sectretary gives him a blowjob under his desk. he unzips, steps next to, and takes a huge nice piece of meat out. he stood slightly back, and starts talking to me, i had just started working there, he was asking how it was going for me etc. it was strange since he had actually interviewed me when i applied and now he was showing me his dick in an intimidating way, kinda like teling me who the boss was. while he was pissing he was aiming at different angles of the urinal, and when he was done he shook off extra long and gave it a nice tug, i swear it was bigger and thicker when he put it away. it was pretty hot.

18. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never done it before...probably won't start today.

19. myjoystick

myjoystick Member

Albums:
    Funny enough, one place I worked at had troughs (sp) and you could see everyone's and everyone could see your's.

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I work in an office / warehouse with less than 15 employees. Both the mens and womens bathrooms are single rooms and have a toilet and a sink, so no opportunity for me. :frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted