Co-Workers - Locker room issue.

Hey folks,

New to this site, came accross it through my good friend Google!

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase...

My work are starting a weekly night at a local sports centre and we all get on well etc, but the banter is pretty tight and it's all good spirited and all. But I workout often and I'm quite well endowed but always get a semi when showering at a gym etc for some weird reason etc and I do look pretty massive and I'm afraid of what my fellow co-workers might think if they see how big I am, and even bigger once I come out of the shower with a semi. I don't even think I can dodge the shower and just go home, because drinks are organised straight after the workout down the road from the centre so I can't go sweaty & bothered looking.

What do I do? Just go with it?

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey folks,

New to this site, came accross it through my good friend Google!

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase...

My work are starting a weekly night at a local sports centre and we all get on well etc, but the banter is pretty tight and it's all good spirited and all. But I workout often and I'm quite well endowed but always get a semi when showering at a gym etc for some weird reason etc and I do look pretty massive and I'm afraid of what my fellow co-workers might think if they see how big I am, and even bigger once I come out of the shower with a semi. I don't even think I can dodge the shower and just go home, because drinks are organised straight after the workout down the road from the centre so I can't go sweaty & bothered looking.

What do I do? Just go with it?

At my gym, the guys that are endowed are the first ones to take off their clothes ;-) I only *wish* I had your problem - I'd say just enjoy the envy!

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Other men at work have seen me in the locker room. It can be a little awkward, I suppose, but unless you're particularly bashful, I also advise to just go with it. I have learned that people in the office do talk, but there ARE worse things to be known for...

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You didn't choose what you were given between your legs, If I had had the choice I would be more than happy to be in your situation. Have you seen how hung any of your co workers are, you could be small incomparrison, Unlikley I know should imaginge you will be popualr for all the right reasons. If anyone has a problem, then the problem is theres and not yours Relax and enjoy your hot shower after a long day

Himura

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they would only probably become jelous if you hit on their partner.... or if you were an asshole....

If you are a nice guy... they will probably envy you for it...

If you are competing for the same person at a bar... or something... they might get jelous fast...

Just don't be a meathead

JonnyEdin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, would love to try having your problem for a day! Anyway yeah just act cool - something tells me the other guys will be too shy to look or make a remark. If some smart alec says something just take it as a compliment!

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just go with it. Chances are no one will say anything if you do get a semi. If you draw attention to it, they'll pick up on it. But if you just ignore it, they probably will too. Keep us posted on what happens though. :)

mm510

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
like everyone is saying, just don't make a big deal out of it. if they are straight they won't stare. just know that they are all jealous. if an awkward situation comes up, just joke about it.