Co-Workers Talking

two_fister: Here's one for you guys...

I work in a restaurant/bar, and have worked in the industry for a while. What I've found is that being that I'm usually working at night my social time doubles as my work time. What this means is that I always dating some new waitress( I guess I have a thing for young cute girls...but who doesn't?)...anyway the girl I was most recently dating always had trouble with my size.
even though we had sex many times, I was never able to really let loose and go all out, 'cause I worried about hurting her. We eventually broke up and I left some condoms at her apartment(Magnums). And now I'm hearing that a co-worker(guy) has been asking other girls I've been with(there's been a few at this place)
if it's true that I'm hung. I don't know what to make of it.
I guess my ex-gf must have told some people, 'cause I've overheard some things, and seen gestures made in relation to my size. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I can't help but feeling a little strange knowing that people are talking about the size of my dick. Any one else got any similar stories about co-workers discussing their size?

Antin: I am a massage therapist at a salon and spa and am the only man who works there with 40+ women. I haven't had any problems really they talk rather candidly around me and have come to accept me like one of the girls.
For comfort sake I usually wear baggy pants for the ease of movement so there isn't usually a lot of bulge problem. Well I went in a couple of days ago to pick up my check wearing a snug pair of Levi's not really thinking anything of it. I go into the manager office and there are two of the shift managers and one of the retail girls sitting in there. They are all younger, between the ages of 19-22.
Well the girl sitting directly acrossed from me was eye level with my package which it turns out is partially erect and perfectly outlined down the left leg of my jeans.
I said hello and she just stared at my crotch and said wow! you look different in jeans. The other two girls turned to look at me. One zeroed in on exactly what the first one had and the youngest of the group started saying yeah, I think this is the first time I have ever seen you in jeans...and then she realized what the other two were looking at. Her face turned beet red but she didn't stop staring.
So when I go into work the next day all the girls I usually work with are acting a little different towards me and a couple of the ones I normally joke around with quite abit came right out and said they would like to see it and that they would show me their tits if I would whip out my weiner.

Reactions: EyesOnBulges

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Can't say I can relate entirely. Closest relation is that of friends discussing my size, but it's usually in jest and I just laugh right along with them.

I wouldn't find it weird that an ex- would make talk of your dick. Sure, it's a bit of a private thing, but hey, people talk and people talk about sex and big dicks and the like more than we could ever know. It's simply because your average everyday waiter probably isn't packing a huge schlong. You were blessed (and cursed) with it. To best alleviate those feelings of strangeness, and I know it's easier said than done, just don't let it bother you. Think about it: you're not being denigrated for something that (potentially) the waitresses really want to get a hold of and the waiters are probably jealous over. You can let that "reputation" make or break you. And you can simply choose not to care and let them go on about their obsessions, so long as the desire to "encounter" your schlong doesn't put too much of a dent in your work productivity or your tips.

But... ah, maybe next time it'd be better for you if you didn't dip your pen in the company ink.

prepstudinsc: I've had the same kind of experience that Dee was talking about with friends laughing and teasing about my size. I just laugh with them and tell them that they're jealous. We all do it in fun, so it's no big deal.

In my 11 years since I graduated from college (God, I feel old!) I've been offered two jobs by people (both gay) who found out that I was hung. The job offers were purely based on what I look like and what I pack in my boxers rather than on my talent and abilities. From what I've heard from people who know these two men, it was thought that if they hired me that I'd let them play with it. Well, that wasn't going to happen, so I turned down the jobs. One of the places has still been bugging me to reconsider. I'm about ready to tell him if he can pay me $10,000 per inch I'd consider it. LOL

Anyway, Dee is right, don't dip your pen in the company ink well, or as I was told, "don't mix your peter with your paycheck." Keep sex outside of the workplace and don't do it with a co-worker. Although, I shouldn't talk, since I am guilty of that, too, but it was something that went on before I went to work there, and at the time my friend was working in a different division of the company. It was about after a year that we ended up working together in the same office and kept up our fun.
Now that I left the company, we still see each other and still have our secret fun. A few of our co-workers suspected that there might be something going on, but
no one could ever prove it because they knew that we were social friends in addition to being co-workers.
While it did make for fun to be able to sneak off for a quickie now and then, there were a few times where we had a spat and it made working conditions tense.

I would think that if you were fooling around with a young waitress at your restaurant, the jealousies of the other young girls would be heightened. If you want to date young, cute waitresses, date ones from another restaurant, don't do it at the one in which you work.

blak9: I can relate to co-workers making comments. I just stated working at this small company three months ago. It is small (15 people) but very productive and very recognizable around these parts. The atmosphere is like a family and overall it is a great place for a first job. (It's also when I check out this website.)
Anyway, there are four women that work at the company. These women are all older and have children my age and older. I am 22 years old and the youngest person working at the company. The women always make comments about me ranging from penis size to everything else. I often catch them staring down below.
One time, one of the women's daughters came by the office. Her daughter is about 10 years older than me. She introduced her daughter to everyone in the office. When she got to me she said, "This is the new guy. He has a nice body." Her daughter said, "I see!" Another time I was called "the new eye candy of the office."
Even the men comment sometimes though I'm sure they are not coming on to me in any way. One guy always ask me if I'm working out after work and always says that he wants a body like mine. While I do find this a little off-hand, I laugh off the females' comments. It is funny to me.

two_fister: Well...I finally think I learned my lesson.
No fishing from the company pier.
It's kinda hard when they keep hiring these little hotties.
..but I think I'll be ok 'cause I gotta new g/f, and I don't work with her.

bcmalone: I was in a Teacher's group with this short, mousy, girl. She had a kind of cuteness about her, and not too bad of an ass, but she was bible-belt straight, and I took her either for a lesbian or a "nothing". She never talked about any boyfriends, and blushed when anybody would bring up a sexy topic. This chick never had two words to say to me outside of business. One day last March we had to work on a project after school, and we were having small talk. She said that she had run into an old girlfriend of mine (who was a dynamic piece of ass--a 6 in looks, but a 20 in bed) at a teacher's conference. She gave me all the updates as to what she was doing, etc. and then there was a long pause in the conversation. Not looking up from her papers she said:
"You made quite an an impression on her..."
"Really?"
"She said you were.....quite the man..." Still looking down.
"How so?" I asked
"W-e-l-l-l-l e-n-d-o-w-e-d" She said very slowly, still looking down holding up her hands with her index fingers out in the cliche'd expression. She then raised her eyes to look at me.
"Hmmmm" I said, in a bit of a shock.

Inside, My heart was going like a jackhammer. The thought of this mouse talking cock with my old GF sent my brain reeling. I then lowered my eyes back to my papers, almost embarassed because I knew how conservative this girl was, and what do you say to that? There was another long pause in the conversation, and then I saw that she was still staring at me. I looked back at her and shrugged my shoulders.
"Well?" she said in an overly inquisitive way?
"Well, what?" I replied
"Inquiring minds want to know" she said, and cracked the fainted hint of a smile. The smile was all it took for the machine to start, and right away, here comes the hard-on.
"What do you want to know?" I said
"Is it true?" she asked
"That depends on who's looking at it at the time" I said. I, at that time wished that this whole thing was being played out with the blond piece of ass that taught 2nd grade instead of this mouse. Thinking that I put a fork in it, I went back to my papers.
Another long pause in the conversation, and she was still looking at me. I still had a major boner thinking about the whole confrontation.
"Well?" she said again, still with the smile, I decided to stop it once and for all, even if I had to shock her in the process.
"Yes, I guess you could say that I'm on the large side"
"Well, I couldn't say, because I haven't seen it".
I figured 'what the fuck' and said in a joking manner:
"Would you like to see it and judge for yourself?"
"Thank, You..yes I would!"
"Here? Now?"
She got up and pulled the blinds shut, picked up the phone to call the only other teacher that might have still been around, and found out he went home. She locked the office door
She came around to my side of the desk and sat in front of me.
"Here and right now!" she said.
I had to admit that her straightness got me as hot as hell, and now my mind was racing as to what was going to happen next.
After asking her if she was serious, (to which she replied yes). She said that she couldn't stop thinking about me and my cock since she met my old girlfriend. She said that she keeps to herself, but at heart, she was a very shy red-blooded American girl. And that I didn't look like the type of guy to be packing any serious gunpower, that turned her on. Also, because she was so tiny, her fantasy was always to have a "big guy".
I said "OK", and rolled down my pants, and let my hog run free. In a moment straight out of cliche-world, she said "Omigod", and pushed herself off the desk ,and down to her knees in front of me.
She reached for it, stopped, and said "May I?". to which I nodded yes. and then she examined it for about 5 minutes (or so it seemed). Doctors haven't checked out my schlong like this chick did.
"Do it for me" she asked, pumping her fist in the air.
So I put on a little Jackoff show for her, and then I asked her to show me a little something, too. She smiled and took off the sweater she was wearing, and her bra. She had medium sized cans that were absoultely perfect. Now, my cock is all the way up, looking at this former mouse with the great tits looking at my cock like it was Hi-Definition TV. I decided to push it
"Wanna taste?"
"I've never done it before"
"Pretend it's a lollipop and do what comes naturally"
She then gave me serviceable head, (what she could fit in, with her tiny mouth) but which was actually hot because she was a BJ virgin. I didn't want to freak her out, so when I squirted, I pulled her mouth off, and shot all over those nice tits. She took a glob off and tasted it. I wanted to jack off all over again. This was the hottest thing I ever did in my life.
Since then, the mouse has come out of her shell quite a bit. We staretd seeing each other, and did eventually fuck (but not that night). We're still together and the former mouse has become hellacious in bed, now able to deep throat the whole thing. She's still very conservative in school, and I have a hard time keeping it down when I'm in that office where it first started. Every once in awhile, when we have to stay late, we go to that office and she gives me a blow job in that same chair.

johnholmeshorse: Argh, here we go agian with the erotic story thing. Wrong board, wrong site.

To the others, wouldn't some of your experiences border on, and I hate to use the word for it is used to often and easily harrasement? If you don't mind it, fine but if not, then it is. Just my 2 cents on the topic

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You're right to bring up the harrassment aspect, John.

I was in Industrial Production Management when I retired and I probably attended 3 or 4 staff meetings a year to discuss just that.

My company even flew me to Boston for a 3-day sexual harrassment seminar so I could come back and teach the others what I had learned.

It's not all about fraternization. I had to learn to be compassionate without touching, complimentary without getting personal, culturally aware without superiority.

It ain't easy.

But I must admit, it did flatter me when I overheard employees talking about my bulge once in a while. ;)

Pecker

Mux: I can relate to prepstud's story. In junior hs and hs, even now in college, people threat me different because of my size. I've had teachers who have passed me even after I failed a test. I know it's cause of my size cause of the way they stare at my crotch.

bradleeM: bcmalone........think your experience was fine. I really did not get an erotic jolt out of it, but I guess some people do. But then some people get a jolt when the wind blows!!!

Prep.........that was harrassment from your co-workers.
that was about as brazen on their part as anyone can be. It is one thing to glance at a bulge and another to stare and call others to look too.

I do not know if others think of this but..........just because there is a bulge it does not always mean that it is cock, especially if it is not clearly outlined in the clothing apparel.

Some people these days have to wear bags to collect urine because of health problems, and sometimes they are placed in the crotch area. My rule is that unless it is clearly outlined cock I do not pay so much attention to it. Especially in the sense that it will draw co-workers etc.

Mux: Well with me and my bro.. when u see a snake like thing down our thighs that is certainly a clue; also when people can tell we're not jewish is another lol :)

Plowboy: I was working for a software company in Texas, and was an installation technician. The software we sold was for hospitals, and so I was around mostly women in the company since they hired nurses to help teach the new software to other nurses. My fellow female coworkers were at first very professional, but after they got to know me and I got to know them, well the professional atmosphere changed. I had fewer women giving me eye contact when I approached them, I caught more looking below the belt line, and when they were in groups they were even worse. One gal in particular was very bold and asked me if I was endowed. She told me if I wouldn't wear such tight pants my bulge wouldn't be so noticeable. I thought I was wearing baggy pants. She is the same gal that when we got in a crowded elevator, she backed up into me hard and stayed there, later I heard thru a male coworker that the gals were all a buzz from what this gal told them. I didn't mind, but it sure made me uncomfortable around any of those women at work, outside of work I could care less, but I didn't want any problems at work.

two_fister: I know in a previous post I said I learned my lesson, and I wouldn't be dating anyone from work again.
But after a "few" beers I threw that out the window the other night. I wound up going home with another co-worker, one thing lead to another,blah,blah,blah.
Here's the kicker, the first time this happended was a few months ago, and just recently it happended again, whenwe got to her house I asked her if she'd told anyone about our previous encounter(I hadn't told anyone)it turns out she's told like 3 or 4 people, and mentioned my size and how many time we had sex, apparently she was very impressed with me and my performance. But now I'm sure half the people at work know, which is ok I guess, but I find myself wondering how co-workers are relating to me now. This isn't to say that I think they have nothing better to do than to worry about me, but I thought I could sense that some folks were treatng me different, and now I know why.
I just didn't think that people after a certain age acted like that, I mean do you guys still go around and brag about having sex?(and I'm pretty sure that's what she was doing). I never really did that all that much, nd when I did it was just with close friends, not just ramdom people at work.....So now my sex life is on Front St. but I guess it's my own fault.

sammygirly: [quote author=two_fister link=board=relationships;num=1034110565;start=0#12 date=01/14/03 at 09:01:14].....So now my sex life is on Front St. but I guess it's my own fault.[/quote]

uh huh, pretty much. It doesn't matter how old we get, we still like to brag about those things that are particularly exceptional in our lives. So, having sex with a well endowed man might be one of those brag-worthy topics. It would be swell if we could all be discreet and keep our personals to ourselves...but that isn't going to happen.

Keep sexing up the cuties that you work with - keep perpetuating the perception that you think with your cock. It is really your fault here...it's just too bad that people are judged on this kind of thing in this day and age.

*shrugs*

Finedessert: Hmmm!

"keep perpetuating the perception that you think with your cock."

Anyone want to blow my mind. :D

Grandpa

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I'm certainly not aware of "co-workers" talking about me per-se unless THIS encounter factors into that kind of thing--so, the rest of you be the judge.

I usually dress in suits and sportcoats at work and my administrator job is centered in a very small (shall we say) "southern" U.S. town. When I am seen in public, it's for the most part when I am well-dressed and in strictly business situations. Everyone knows me.

The ladies at the bank are quite used to me in this appearance, and I must have taken them by total surprise one day a few months ago. We had scheduled an office clean-up day at work on a Friday, and I came in wearing faded light blue Levis, sweat shirt, even didn't shave that particular morning...had that "scruffy" look (so unlike me!) It turned out that, due to a banking holiday on the upcoming Monday, I really had to get the bank deposit done "last minute" before the weekend. So, I went ahead to the bank (in the above garb) and came upon a number of the bank ladies (who all recognized me) and they were huddled around a co-worker's desk talking as I arrived. Being tall, I got their attention (apparently) as I suddenly appeared.
I completed my banking and began exiting. As I left, these women were "extra" friendly somehow now...very chatty and just overly outgoing I thought. To this day, they still are "extra nice" to me and Im just loving it! (Good for the ego!) Without being cavalier, here or even meaning to flatter myself, I somehow "sensed" these women had "noticed" somehing about me that they never suspected! --Or did they? -- and they got their confirmation? ;) I'm SO bad!

Anyway, these women all had grins on their faces as I left that day and I'm wondering if and "how" their conversations MAY have changed at that moment. There was certainly (shall we say) a VIBE that I had interrupted them from what they were doing when I first arrived.

'Guess the lpsg threads on clothes and showing bulges (i.e. as in the "correct" jeans!) has given this conservative southern guy some real courage...That friendly info certainly seems to have changed my life lately! (Must have been a sub-conscious effort on my part to select those levis in the first place!) ;D

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i work in a design engineering firm (alright some construction, too). outwardly, it is very conservative socially, but with all the testosterone flowing it can get pretty raunchy at times.

recently, through no action on my part, my package became a subject of speculation among the women in the office. at first, i did not know what the sideways glances meant. i did notice the hostile, almost angry looks by some of the married women. hey, i did nothing wrong so like any guy, i just chugged along. a day or two later, the frowns became smirky smiles...then all the women were going out to their way to speak to me. about this time, i found out what had caused this interest. now, there are lots of smiles....and looks like we are sharing a little secret. but the best part is that i am getting lots of neck rubs every day...someone comes by to drop something off or pick up something and a little neck rub (they know that i am a sucker for a little neck rub).

so in summary, my experience in the workplace among women has been:

hostility -> smirks -> smiles -> acceptance -> ??interest? or support.

has anyone had a similiar experience?

jay

hungcuriousNC: I would say is it interest or appetite? If you're getting that much attention and loving it, keep on doing what you've been doing.