Co-Workers Talking

SpeedoGuy: I worked in a state government office full of female receptionists, data processors and secretaries. High female to male ratio. Dress code was very casual so we all wore jeans alot. Not much happened during the first part of my employment but after a few months I went out for drinks with several of them after work one Friday.

After the alcohol had loosened their tongues, they began some semi-raunchy gossip and before long I got complimented on how I looked in my 501's....especially the bulge in front. They all giggled when I blushed in response. The conversation really went no further on that topic but ever afterward they knew that I knew that they knew.

mrmmm28: Hello!

I´m tall and that make people comment my size, sometimes including the dick size. I work in a building construction company, so the females are sadly in minority. One day i called one of them "honey" and she replied "yes, mr cucumber?" That is a sort of comments I like, even if we never have have sex. Other comments I have heard from male co-workers are "freak", "now it´s freakshow" etc. It´s from people who have seen me in the sauna. I just ignore it, but I like it - specally when the females can hear it. So, that is my conclusion: feel good when you hear people around you talk about your dick size!

/Mrmmm28

biggbenn8: Well- a funny story to relate...

I work in the culinary industry (teach) and am fortunated to have a job were I get to wear baggier clothes (well the pants), then put an apron over that and I literally have no 'bulge problems'. (I also like it as I can wear boxers underneath).

I had the 'opposite' experience that when a group of us met for a work day one saturday (get paper work caught up etc), I didn't really think about it and wore an old pair of jeans. Wow, what a 'reaction'.. Wasn't showing "a lot" but there was def. something there (I tend to wear balls on one side, dick on the other for comfort). I had a coworker drop something and spend and awful lot of time looking for it. I heard 2 male coworkers whistle as I walked aroudn the corner and mutter 'damn'... A very 'perky' coworker (okay, her breast are perky), I caught 'looking' and when I raised an eyebrow she blushed....

So AT work I have less problems. I also heard some kidding around setting up our OWN changing area (the students have one, we do not). There used to be a same sex changing area- once stuck my head in to see if a student was there- and walked in on 'burly' student changing, stripped down to tight boxers. Damn- will not be doing that again.

prmetalman: I too was the subject of gossip over my package at work and for over a year I didn't even know about it. It seems strange to have people talking about your package size, and not know. In retrospect, I should have known by the way I was getting looks, and the sudden silence when I walked into a room, etc., but strange enough, I didn't find out about it (and hence the whole building) until one of the guys at work walked into the room while the female secretarial staff were talking about "Moby." Although I didn't realize it at the time I guess I too was technically being sexually harassed because I didn't think of sexual harassment in that way. But this situation did not come about by "fishing in the company pier" either. Nonetheless, it was a situation that I could look back at as something to laugh over.

Because of my size, for over a year my code name behind my back was "Moby." It started when one day I came into work after a snow storm the previous day in jeans, as most other people do at work when the weather is bad instead of business clothes. I wore a pair of snug fitting jeans that made my package a little more explicit (but nothing too extreme, or at least I thought). On that day I had to give a presentation in the conference room in front of about 30-40 people, and little did I know that some of them were more interested in my crotch than they were with what I had to say. So for a year after that, the talk was about my endowment and my code name behind my back that went something like, "did you get approval from Moby?" Or, "Moby is out of the office." Or something like, "Moby has to sign off on this."

What was strange was the reaction I got from other men when they found out about this. This is when I learned a lot about human sexuality after this incident. While a lot of women, to at least some degree, are intrigued by and desireous of well endowed men; other men, I guess regardless of their sexual orientation, are envious and admiring of men who are well endowed. From the leering looks I got from women, to the slap on the back and "attaboy" I got from other men, society does consider it to be an attribute for a man to have a larger size penis, and to be able to show it in some manner without making them feel uncomfortable.

Antin: I am a massage therapist at a salon and spa and am the only man who works there with 40+ women. I haven't had any problems really they talk rather candidly around me and have come to accept me like one of the girls.
For comfort sake I usually wear baggy pants for the ease of movement so there isn't usually a lot of bulge problem. Well I went in a couple of days ago to pick up my check wearing a snug pair of Levi's not really thinking anything of it. I go into the manager office and there are two of the shift managers and one of the retail girls sitting in there. They are all younger, between the ages of 19-22.
Well the girl sitting directly acrossed from me was eye level with my package which it turns out is partially erect and perfectly outlined down the left leg of my jeans.
I said hello and she just stared at my crotch and said wow! you look different in jeans. The other two girls turned to look at me. One zeroed in on exactly what the first one had and the youngest of the group started saying yeah, I think this is the first time I have ever seen you in jeans...and then she realized what the other two were looking at. Her face turned beet red but she didn't stop staring.
So when I go into work the next day all the girls I usually work with are acting a little different towards me and a couple of the ones I normally joke around with quite abit came right out and said they would like to see it and that they would show me their tits if I would whip out my weiner.

Reactions: EyesOnBulges

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I've just discovered that theres something scribbled in the 6th years girls tiolets about me! From what I've heard there's a cubicle where if you want everyone to know something about someone else it goes up in there.

I just need to find out what it is!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People are going to gossip. It's some people's favourite pastime. If co-workers are going to say, "Damn! He has a huge honker!", at least it's better than, "Did you see the size of the zit on his forehead?" Let them talk about the size of your cock; there are always worse things that they could dish about!

BIGBOYDAVE: You Know that in all the Years I worked In the Millitary Or Civilian Hospitals I always wore the standard White Cotton Pants. Most of the time I freeballed because it was the most comfortable to be.
If I WORE UNDERWEAR IWAS MORE LIKELY TO BRING ATTENTION TO MY CROTCH BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS HAVING TO ADJUST THE EQUIPMENTand in all that time I never heard anything and I know it showed but people I worked with never comented on it. I guess they just got used to it. I must admit all the other male co=workers had to wear the same white outfit . I never remember checking out there equipment either. Maybe I was just niave. I do remember checking out butts though' they show well in White :)