Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At the request of several individuals, I’m going to tell the story of my experiences with Michelle in greater detail.

The day after I fucked her the first time, she text me because she ended up bleeding slightly from her vagina and she was sore, but she described it as a really good sore.

I told her not to worry about the bleeding, it had happened to one of my previous fuck buddies back in the day who was also inexperienced with big dicks. Her doctor explained to her, there wasn’t any real damage, it just stretched out the walls of her pussy too fast and it had broken some blood vessels. She was relieved to hear this.

She asked when I’d be available again. I told her I’d make time for her whenever it worked for her. She told me she planned on making a special dinner that Thursday and obviously both Gary and I would be available working the same shifts.

When she had discussed this situation initially with her husband Gary, she told him that she wanted to fuck me four times, as that’s how many times he had cheated on her with his mistress.

I knew that after tonight I was going to be at the halfway point. My previous experience was so hot with her, I couldn’t wait to fuck her again, but on the flip side of that coin, it would be closer to being over.

Thursday night arrived and I was very excited to see her again. Gary answered when I knocked on the door and invited me in. He led me to the dining room table. Michelle was finishing up dinner at the kitchen island.

She looked up as I walked through the door and flashed me the biggest smile. She looked me dead in the eyes and said “Hey Lover.” There was just something about the way she said it that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I made my way over to her and gave her a hug. Again, she followed up with an open mouth kiss.

She looked fantastic, even though she didn’t need it, her makeup was on point, he hair was down and she was wearing a dress that was tasteful, yet showed every shape of her body, to include that luscious cleavage of hers.

As we all sat down for dinner, Gary confessed that he knew this was supposed to be a punishment for him in some way, but after the initial shock of watching another guy with his wife, it was actually a turn to watch a live sex show, knowing his wife was the star and pleasing another man the way she pleased me.

He said he had been so turned on that night, that a couple hours after I left, he had sex with Michelle and her pussy was completely different. He was worried she wouldn’t be satisfied with him any longer. However, he said a couple days later it had returned back to normal.

I was sitting across the table from Michelle as he was talking and I had a hard time paying attention to what he was saying as I was looking at her perfect tits.

I asked Michelle how she was feeling about everything. She said it had been an incredible experience for her, she had no idea it was possible to feel the way she did when I was all of the way inside her and she could feel my Dick actually hitting her cervix.

I got up from the table and grabbed our plates and took them to the sink. Michelle brought some of the leftovers to container and put in the fridge while I prepared everything for the dishwasher.

As I finished she was standing at the counter with her back to me. I pushed her long hair to the side and started rubbing her shoulders and neck. She stopped what she was doing and almost moaned a sigh. I pulled her to me by her shoulders and purposely breathed heavy on her neck before kissing it.

As I nibbled my way up to her ear lobe she turned around. About this time Gary walked in from the bathroom as our lips touched one another. He said “oh shit, am I late for the show?” He was halfway joking, but the electricity between us was so electric that we ignored him.

I grabbed her by her hips and set her on the counter with ease. As I did she squeezed my arms and told me how much my strength turned her on. Then immediately, her tongue was back in my mouth.

I took the strap of her dress off of her left shoulder, then slid her tit out from underneath. I massaged it and tweaked her nipple. Then I slowly kissed my way down her neck and chest.

I ran my tongue around her aereola a few times before sucking her nipple into my mouth. I took down her other dress strap to reveal both of her tits and began taking turns sucking on her nipples.

I reached under her dress and there were no panties. I felt the wetness as I slid my fingers up and down her lips. I pulled her to the edge of the counter where I inserted my middle finger inside her and started rubbing her g-spot. She squirmed with pleasure but as soon as my tongue touched her clit, she gasped and then screamed my name.

She pulled my shirt up over my head and then told me she had to have me inside her. I stood up and dropped my pants and my cock sprang out like it was on a spring.

As I kicked my pants off she wrapped her legs around me and said “fuck me in OUR bed again.” She said this while looking in Gary’s eyes. I obliged her as I was walking with her my dick was throbbing and bouncing on her ass with every step.

I swear Gary was no more than 10 inches off of my heels. As I threw Michelle on the bed she rolled over and said she wanted me to fuck her from behind.

Her ass was magnificent as she pushed it back towards me I could see just how tiny her pussy was and her asshole was perfectly placed above it.

I hit my knees and gave her pussy one big lick up, then rimmed her ass. She looked back and said “you dirty mother fucker, I love it!” Then I stood up. I asked Gary if he wanted to watch his wife’s pussy get stretched out. He walked to the foot of the bed. I flipped my dick on her back and it’s weight hitting her skin made a loud slapping noise. Again, I pointed out how deep it was going to be inside her.

I took a step back and rubbed my engorged head up and down her slit to mix her juices with my precum to facilitate an easier entry. There was a lot of pressure as I push my head inside her after about a minute I was inside her up to my circumcision scar. I told her to work it in as she felt comfortable by pushing back on me.

I asked Gary if he had to do that, knowing the answer was no, but I just wanted to hear him say it. I was rubbing her ass and giving it the occasional smack as she was trying to fit every inch inside her. When I felt her ass touch my hips, I pointed to the spot where my Dick had been earlier and told Gary that’s where I was.

After a couple minutes, she was able to go from my tip to my hips with no problem. I asked if she was ready to get fucked for real. She nodded. I started increasing my pace. The harder I fucked, the wetter her pussy became. It got to the point her juices were actually splashing.

I pulled out, rolled over and got on top of her. Of course her pussy was already broken in, so it was much easier getting inside of her. I was kneading her huge tits like there was no tomorrow and sucking on her nipples.

I pulled out of her and moved my way up to her tits. I told her staring at her cleavage all night, I just had to titty fuck her. She squeezed her tits around my dick and every time it made it all the way through she popped my head in her mouth. It was amazing watching everything, so much so that Gary lost control of his stroking and came before I did.

I only knew this because he came so hard, the first rope hit me in the side. He apologized, but I was so turned on fucking his wife’s mouth that I barely noticed.

I felt the load rising up from my balls and I knew I was about to cum, I told her and I told her that I wanted her to show me the cum in her mouth before she swallowed it. She shook her head acknowledging my request. That did it. My Dick exploded in her mouth. As I was cumming she rubbed her tongue on the underside of my head. It felt so good that it almost hurt.

As promised, she opened her mouth to show me my big load, then swallowed it. I pulled her up and kissed her and thanked her for the incredible session.

Gary spoke up and said she hadn’t ever swallowed his cum. She looked at him and said “have you ever fucked me like that?” His body language changed and she said “that’s why.”

We laid there for a few minutes enjoying our skin touching each other, just basking in the moment. Kissing, touching and exploring.

She sat up, grabbed my hand and said, let’s grab a shower. As the water danced off of bodies we soaped each other up. Let’s just say she had the cleanest tits in the universe and I didn’t use a wash rag.

After we dried off, she threw on a robe and I walked to the kitchen and got my clothes on. We kissed and made out a bit before I left. Gary was already in bed so I didn’t make it awkward. As I walked out the door, I told her I couldn’t wait until next time.