Co-workers

Media
I'm sorry but i need to vent. Perhaps a thread like this already exists but i'm just not in the mood to search for it.

So can anyone relate to having a co-worker who is pretty good at her job but gossips and talks shit behind people's backs and thinks there's nothing to it?! I have one. A fake ass bitch who thinks it's ok to talk shit and then takes offense when people treat her indifferently. And to top things off, she has a tendency to condescend you about things in the office. like today she yells at me like i'm her 5 year old kid about some hotel reservation payment which i have nothing to do with. and the person she should be yelling at, she's afraid of that person and says nothing to him but to me it's like OH YEAH. I bit my tongue so hard that after she left i went up to my manager and told him that next time i will respond and i won't be very kind about it! And tomorrow i plan to tell her firmly that next time she has an inquiry that she should refer to the person she doesn't tell anything to and not me. I can do that because in the end, that's what she's suppose to do anyways.

VENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble:

Gogiboy1

Just Browsing
Media
Buddy, You handled it PERFECTLY!!! You are TRULY a better person than she could ever ASPIRE/HOPE or even TRY to be!!! I hope that your manager is on YOUR SIDE, and will deal with her and put her in her place, (so to speak), as from what you say she NEEDS/DESERVES to be done. Stay as professional as you are, and GOOD LUCK. I hope it ALL goes in your favor...you deserve it!

My Best !

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Water cooler talk doesn't bother me in the least, it's the co-worker(s) that are always trying to pass on their assignments to you and then waste your time, f*cking unproductive, unimaginative, lazy & shiftless, "time bandits" !