coach wraps our groins

B_balls892

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when I played football and soccer I pulled my groin muscle. so did three teammates. all of us stood naked on a table side by side as my coach wrapped each of us on our groins. we all got semi hard and the coach was eye level with three hard jock cocks. should we have let him stroke us together?

Reactions: dickbruh

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
You mean the 29,000 or so who are false or so blatantly unrealistic as to border on retardation? I'd call the legitimate posters a minority, perhaps you'd have 2000 max if you included kids who posted like me but didn't add a photograph to the cock gallery (or whatever the formal name is).

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
Oh and on one last note: coaches tend to be hardasses. My coach, who is a rather tough ex-Vietnam veteran, would beat my ass to a pulp if I even insinuated engaging in oral sex with him (not that I would ever even want to). If you actually did pull your groin, which is beyond the bizzare as I played football and did crew and I've never heard of such an injury, you'd go to a trainer; not a coach.

Seriously people - if you're going to lie at least make the stories realistic. Perhaps a "female trainer" blew you, at least that's somewhat comprehensible.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep, rowing. Plus, It's stupidly rare for several players to get the same injury simultaneously, especially groin. Unless maybe everyone was punting repeatedly for some bizarre reason.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
A pulled groin muscle is not that rare, though it isn't that common either. I have heard of several guys getting this in high school. In the cases I am aware of, the pain from the pulled muscle doesn't happen right away. And the cases I know of, the player went to a doctor. The coach did not try to "fix" it.

I don't know for sure, but I don't think it is a requirement to be completely nude to wrap the leg nor is it usually done standing up.

I can buy the three boys getting hurt that way in the same game better than I can believe the rest of the story.

Think for a moment. What coach in his right mind is going to, in a boys dressing room with guys everywhere, have three boys stand totally in the nude and have his head, as in his eyes and mouth, inches from high school boys' dicks? And while the coach is wrapping them, apparently at the same time, (this I gotta see to believe) all three display a semi hard on.

If you believe this story, I've got some rich farmland to sell right in the middle of the Sahara dessert. Ten percent off just for you.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, as I mentioned in #5, it's all the more ridiculous that the coach apparently wasn't going to stroke them off with his hand, but instead, taking the OP's "brother's mouth" (see post #2), to "stroke" the 3 boys off.

BTW, this situation doesn't express, but gives the impression that it took place in high school, and thusly, with minors involved.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, to be fair I've heard of a trainer whacking off this one kid on an opposing football team when I was back in High School, but I frankly don't find that to be much of an achievement either way given that all the trainers that I've met tend to be a bunch of masculine-looking women who are unmarried, in their late 20s, and sport hairstyles that contain so much hairspray that they would make KISS blush.

The hot trainer, like losing ones virginity on prom night, is a fallacy of the high school sphere.