coach

Bigdoggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i saw my football coach's cock in hs when he came and took a piss at the trough urinal in the guys lockerroo and he was huge! i still remeber. he always had a bulge cuz he wore sweats and stuff, has anyone else seenthere coach or gym teacher or any teacher nude?

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At my small town high school (1990s) the science teachers were the football coaches, in their 30s at the time and kept in great shape from their own football days. They had no issues in using same restroom with students even though there were faculty facilities.

It was nice to see them interact in a casual social way with students in class and had no problem using same urinal row with us students. The urinals were the long horizontal ones that go to floor and had no dividers so sightings were very easy to catch.

Both wore snug jeans or slacks and I'll always appreciate the sightings with the two teachers who stood back from urinal not necessarily to show off but because they were obviously comfortable with themselves and sometimes chatted with the others about either class but moreso the recent games. They both had average lengths but thick girths which made for nice basket sightings in class.