fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hot.jpg

The steaming hiss of shower water filled the locker room as a lone male stood underneath one of the many heads that dotted the locker room. His skin was a dark tan with exception with his arms and legs which had a lighter tinge. Tattoos across his chest and arms streaked across his skin, joining together near his belly button before diving down to his pelvis. The man gave a long purr, his hands moving over his muscular pecs and over his nipples, the muscles throbbing with a dull, aching pain due to the intense workout he had with his coach. His hair was well-kept and a dark black along with his beard which was well trimmed, but provided definition to his face. A tuff of black hair created a treasure trail down to his most private of areas.

"I never want to hear the words 'clean jerk' and 'squats' ever again," he mumbled under his breath as he began to lather his body up. The only sound in the locker room was the shower, the gym mostly private due to the fact that it was spring break and barely anyone was around. It was nice to have the weight room alone with the coach, especially since he could eye up the bull of a coach without anyone really noticing. Wrestling for the Cougars definitely had its perks; not only because they had one of the best teams in the Illinois region, but also one of the hottest coaches.

Well, in Thomas's opinion, anyway.

Beginning to rub down his thighs, Thomas's hands grazed over his most private of areas. He cupped the two large orbs that hung below his shaft with a small groan, rolling his weighty balls in his hands before reaching up to give his hanging shaft a small stroke. Thinking for a moment of how long it had been since he had gotten off, the wrestler began to think back to the night at the Studio 11 Lounge. He remembered the flirty bartender and the drink specials...he also remembered the well-built arm of one particular wolf around his shoulder as he drank said specials.

Giving a small smirk at the thought of the older male's graceful hands fondling his package in his jeans, his member gave a small jump upwards. Looking back over his shoulder for a moment, Thomas spotted an inconspicuous black duffel bag sitting on one of the benches behind him. Although the bag was zipped up tight, Thomas knew exactly what was inside; a navy blue assless singlet that barely left anything to the imagination. And Thomas was so ready for fetish night at Studio 11.

The wet slaps of feet on the tile floor broke Thomas out of his reverie, and he knew exactly who was coming. Coach Wallace came into the locker room, his heavy footfalls echoing down the rectangular row of lockers as he made his way to his office between the locker room and the shower area. "Good work today, Baglio," the bull of a man said loudly enough to be heard over the sound of the running shower. "Couple more workouts like that, and I don't see why we can't take you the whole way to the state championships!"

Thomas jumped, looking over his right shoulder to see his coach with with a towel slung over his shoulder and a grin on his face. The man was built like a tank; his muscles of his arms and legs large and imposing. Beneath his tank top and over his gym shorts, a paunch was easily seen in the shirt, but Thomas knew from the multiple sparring matches he had over the course of his college career that the paunch was nothing to laugh at, and behind it was pure muscle. His hair was as equally black as Thomas's, but thicker around the chest and trailed deep into Wallace's shorts.

Still washing himself down, Thomas grabbed the body wash that sat on a small shelf near the right side of the shower and said, "Thanks coach! Always good to have someone with your experience when sparring and working out." A small, red blush crossed the wrestler's cheeks as he let go of his balls and began to lather up his abs. He hoped that Wallace was too focused on his office to notice him openly groping himself.

"Bah, I just tell ya what to do, and you do all the hard work," Coach Wallace laughed, walking back out of his office and into the shower area with a bottle of shampoo in his hand. "Though I can't say I know of any other coaches who do the workouts right alongside their wrestlers, so perhaps I should take a little credit, especially at my age." He cast a glance over into the cubicle Thomas was in before moving to one across the room in an effort to give the panther some privacy. "Mind if I shower at the same time as you, or would that be a little weird?" he asked, shucking off his tank top and tossing it on a nearby bench. "I'd wait politely for you to be done, but I got stuff I wanna do tonight, so I can't be late for that."

Thomas nodded, looking over at his coach to see him shirtless with a thumb in the waistband of his gym shorts. "Yeah, don't worry about it. To be honest, I've been around men long enough in this sport that we might as well be wrestling naked. I've seen and felt it all." Thomas gave a chuckle as he lathered up his armpits, lifting up his muscular biceps in order to get in all the heard to reach places. "I honestly have something tonight as well. If you don't mind me asking, what's on your plate, coach?"

Wallace was silent for a moment, either not hearing the question or debating how to answer it. "Was actually gonna go to a bar. I know it sounds a little pathetic to go drinking alone, but if I only drank when I wasn't going solo, I'd be sober all the damn time," he grumbled, sounding a little frustrated as he slipped out of his shorts and jockstrap, tossing them onto the bench and making his way into a cubicle, turning the hot water on. "What's your thing, if you don't mind me askin'?"

Taking almost as long of a pause, male gave a nervous chuckle and said, "Well...my night and yours are pretty much the same. I'm going out to a bar myself. There's an interesting one near the Grove that I have been debating on going to. Might meet some people there, but I don't know." Looking towards the coach's cubicle, Thomas's curiosity got the best of him, and he let out a bit of a long exhale as he stared at Wallace's two large, muscular, and round globes of his ass for a moment before going back to staring at the front wall. He knew his coach wouldn't be gay, but it was always fun to pretend. He wondered how his coach would look in leather for a moment and then shook his head. Although he had felt Wallace's bulge and often even his entire body on top of him when sparring, there was something nice about seeing fellow wrestlers naked and vulnerable.

"A bar by the Grove? Ain't that the hipster bar with the attached hookah lounge or some shit?" he asked, looking over his shoulder at his student's naked body, not really checking him out, just turning his head so he didn't have to yell quite as loud over the shower as he lathered up his skin with shampoo, his hands massaging the shampoo into his pecs and his slight gut.

Thomas chuckled, his ears flicking slightly. "Yeah...uh those strings of bars. Not going to do anything tobacco related. Can't risk that with my lungs, but might have a few beers or something." What Thomas did not mention was the Grove was his destination, but more of the string of gay clubs that ended up lining the streets near the local beer shops. Thomas could already hear the squeaking of leather and smell a combination of alcohol and smoke as he imagined being on those very same streets. Beginning to rinse the soap off of his pecs before turning around to rinse off his back, Thomas stared unabashedly at Wallace as he washed his upper body.

"I didn't think you were much of a beer drinker, Coach. If you ever need a partner..." Thomas gave a joking grin before crossing his arms and letting the warm water wash over his back.

"I'd love to take ya up on that, trust me, but probably wouldn't be terribly professional of me to go drinking with my wrestlers," the Coach sighed, casting a glance over at the panther with his green eyes. "Imagine the university would frown upon it either way," he shrugged. "Besides, if I'm being blunt, I was rather hoping to not go home alone tonight, if you catch my meaning."

Thomas gave a smirk and started to sway his hips a bit, forgetting he was naked. "Ooooo, Coach! Going to make some lady very lucky? I getcha." Giving a sly wink, Thomas stuck out his tongue at his crude joke as he reached behind him to turn off the shower. Walking forward towards the benches in the middle of the shower area, the panther grabbed a snow white towel and began to dry himself off. His hair started to poof up comically, but he still had a teasing grin across his face. "Going to show someone your more secret wrestling move selection?"

The man snorted, grinning as he looked over his shoulder once more while he washed his lower regions. "That's the idea, but at this point, I'd be happy with just scoring a phone number or even a date. Starting to get up there in years, so starting to realize it looks a little pathetic to go home to an empty house, ya know?" He paused. "Second thought, you wouldn't know, being a young, virile collage student like you are. Probably have ladies lining up outside your dorm room," Coach Wallace chuckled, finishing up his shower and turning off the water before turning around and giving Thomas one hell of an eyeful. The wrestler already knew what his coach's thick chest, arms, and stomach looked like, but it took everything in him to not gawk at the large, low-hanging balls and the thick log of a flaccid cock resting on them, the bull's private parts bouncing a little as he walked over to collect his own towel from the bench.

Not missing a beat, Thomas playfully started to roll up his towel before letting it fling forward and slap audibly against his coach's muscular thigh. The movement gave Thomas an excuse to watch the male's large, low-hanging orbs wobble a bit as well as eye up Wallace's package. If the coach was gay and willing, there was no telling what he would do to that thick cock.

"Ehhh, don't be so down on yourself. You are still in your prime, and some ladies like the daddy types." Giving a smirk, Thomas was about to add "And some dudes do too" but stopped short, his smile fading a bit into an awkward grimace. Still drying himself off, Thomas's eyes flicked towards his locker that sat a few rows down. In all honesty, he wanted to put on his fetish gear now. There was an odd elation he always got suiting up for fetish night in a public area.

Wallace shrugged. "Maybe you have a point, Thomas. Guess I'm just used to ladies being either too scared to talk to me, get turned off by my age, or they see this muscle gut I've got going on here and decide to go after a guy with abs instead," he sighed. "Anyway, I'm gonna go get changed in my office and head out, so just turn off the lights and stuff when you leave," Coach Wallace added, wrapping the towel around his waist and clopping off to his office.

Giving a smile at Wallace, Thomas said, "Go get em', tiger. Now that you are fresh, you can hit up the bars, and I think a lady would be mental to miss out on the slice of beef you offer."

Thomas gave a small chuckle, a grin across his face, but a small pit of melancholy in his stomach. "If only Coach would know how much he would be valued by the gay community," Thomas thought to himself as he slung his duffel bag over his shoulder and made his way back to his locker. His footfalls echoed off of the cool concrete of the locker room, and he looked over the numbers above the cherry red lockers until he got to his number that was just on the outside of the rows; number 332.

Placing his black duffel bag down onto the bench nearby, Thomas gave a long sigh and laid the towel out over the middle of the brown bench. Reaching forward, the panther zipped open the duffel bag, his arousal growing as the smell of neoprene reached his nose. Reaching into his duffel bag, the panther began to dig out his fetish wear for the night; an assless navy blue singlet with thigh pads and a leather codpiece. With a wide grin, Thomas held it up to his chest and began to feel over the fabric.

Looking to his right, Thomas could see light spilling out over the rows of lockers to the right of him, indicating the coach's office light was on. He felt a rush of blood move to his groin as he thought of his coach catching him putting on his fetish attire before he began to slip into the tight embrace of the neoprene and spandex combination. He felt the material hug the curves of his body, the thin, spaghetti like straps that slung over his shoulders and connected to the backpiece showing off the curves of his upper body and allowing anyone who looked at him to get a full view of his abs and chest. The piece around his hips covered most of his back, but was low cut, leaving his adonis belt wide open and the leather codpiece fit snugly around his cock, bringing it out and making his pouch look much larger. He snapped the codpiece into place before adjusting the straps as well as the area around his ass which cupped his round rump and pushed it upward, highlighting the different curves. Giving a lustful sigh, the panther took one of the straps of the singlet and let it go to hear a rough snap echo through the locker room. Leaning over, Thomas began to dig through his duffel bag, avoiding his dirty clothes from his work out to pull out a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt that would easily fit over his fetish attire and make him appear more civilian.

As he leaned over, Thomas took his right paw and began to lightly press on his exposed hole, pushing on it slightly with his index and middle finger before spreading his cheeks and letting them go to feel the muscular globes wobble. He felt very ready for tonight.

"Aight, I'm heading ou--" Coach Wallace started to say, rounding the row of lockers with a duffel bag over his shoulder before stopping, mouth agape as he stumbled upon Thomas playing with his ass. "What the hell did you do to your singlet, Thomas--" he started to ask before realizing he hadn't simply torn the ass out of his Cougars singlet, but rather it was designed that way. "Oh. OH!," the bull blushed, averting his head and feeling incredibly awkward as he cleared his throat.

Heat traveled instantly from Thomas's throbbing dick up into his cheeks, and the panther felt as if his heart was going to leap out of his chest as he slowly got up and turned around, eyes wide. "C-coach! I...thought that..."

The brash and bold Thomas who towel snapped his own coach on the thigh was gone and replaced with a flustered, mewling human as he tried to cover up his indecency. Using his clean gym shorts and shirt almost like curtains, Thomas covered up his obscene bulge in the codpiece before covering up his revealing chest and abs. Thomas's eyebrows furrowed towards his head, and he said softly, "Ummm, I think your light is still on in your office, Coach."

Looking over his shoulder, Wallace saw that his office light was indeed still on. "Woops, my bad. Heh..." He quickly turned on his feet and walked back to his office briskly to turn off the light and shut the door, realizing on his way back to Thomas that it had been how he was judging where Wallace was at. "So you uh...not exactly going to a hipster bar, are ya? Not that it's really any of my business what you do after hours," he asked, leaning against the lockers and not making eye contact with his wrestler student.

Letting his guard down a bit, but still just as embarrassed that he was caught, Thomas ended up choking out, "N-no...well, I mean yes." Shuffling on his feet a bit, Thomas sighed. "It is a bar, but it's more of a...a lounge." Thomas hoped that Wallace wouldn't know what bar he was referring to, but he had already given him too much info of where he was going. Pretty much with the singlet, the cat was out of the bag. Watching his coach closely, he was wondering if he should already get on his hands and knees to start begging not to kick him off the team for doing lewd things in the locker room and for being gay. He had heard of other wrestlers getting kicked out of their respective teams for it. Wrestling was not exactly a sport that was homosexual friendly.

Wallace turned and looked at him dead in the eyes for a moment, looking the panther up and down for just a second before the puzzle pieces started fitting together. "So you're going to one of the gay clubs, I take it?" Coach Wallace asked simply. "Which one?"

Not looking away, Thomas ended up saying very softly, "Studio 11...Coach. I have been going after every training session. Please don't kick me off the team!" Thomas felt himself practically begging, shaking his head, but not crying. "I'm sorry, Coach. I shouldn't have...done anything here!"

Holding up his hand to silence Thomas, Coach Wallace shook his head. "I don't care that you're gay, kiddo. Or bisexual, or whatever you identify as. If anything, I'd scold you for lying to me, but it was an understandable lie, since you were scared of how I'd react if I found out. Don't worry about being kicked off the team, Thomas, and if any of your teammates find out and give you shit about it, then I'll make them do wall sits until their legs snap," he added with a small smirk.

"Wha-wha..." Thomas stuttered out a bit confused as he was just about to turn on the waterworks. His coach just found him almost butt-naked in fetish gear, and he was actually defending him? Like a tightly-wound rope beginning to give before snapping, Thomas felt a strange sense of calm and serenity wash over him before he held his chest and heart. He could hear it beating in his chest extraordinarily fast, and he dropped the clothes he was holding in surprise. "Well...I can't...thank you enough, Coach." Feeling himself beaming, Thomas wrapped his arms around Wallace's thick neck.

The bull tensed up and blushed brightly as the young male hugged him like a child who had been given the exact Christmas present they'd wished for all year, but he soon found it in himself to wrap his arms lightly around Thomas's muscular body, holding him tenderly. "You're welcome, Thomas, and as your coach, if you ever need to come talk to me about anything, my office door is always open, and you have my cell number." He cleared his throat, trying to ignore the man's erection pressing against his thigh. "I appreciate you being excited and all, Thomas, but you're kinda...poking me a little," he chuckled.

"OH...uhh..."

Backing his hips away but still hugging his coach, Thomas's lower body was awkwardly hunched away from the bull, but his upper body was still wrapped around him. He could smell Wallace's sent on his fur, and he gave a long, relaxed sigh as he felt relief wash over him before breaking away.

"Sorry...umm...I was just really excited, I guess," Thomas said with a beaming smile. "I...wasn't honestly expecting such a reaction. I mean...wrestling isn't exactly that open-minded about gay people, but I...fuck it, I guess." Shrugging away his embarrassment, Thomas was back to his excited self. "I'm sorry I lied to you, Coach. I didn't know how you would react. You said you were going to some bars, but gay bars are a whole different breed to talk about. I just...didn't know how open you were."

Wallace chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. "A little more open than you might think, admittedly, but since you've trusted me with your secret, it's only fair I trust you with mine," Wallace said, lifting up his red t-shirt up over his blue jeans and up over his gut, revealing an almost identical singlet to Thomas's own, though his was black trimmed in red, the black matching the male's muscles so perfectly that they made them stick out and bulge even more than usual. "I haven't exactly been honest with you either, Thomas. Turns out you and I were planning on going to the same place tonight," he smirked, looking a little embarrassed.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Oh shiiiiiiiiit," Thomas said, a long emphasis on the 'i' sound as he looked over his own coach's muscle gut and saw nearly the same pattern. "So, you weren't going to bring a woman home..." Thomas whispered with a half-grin, half-smile across his face. Thomas felt all those fantasies he had about his coach rush into his mind, but he took a long, deep breath as his codpiece gave a strained sound at being stretched out due to his erection. "If I knew my coach was a hot gay bull, I would have just told him everything and more!" Thomas thought to himself.

Clearing his throat, Thomas asked, "Well, are you gay? Or are you bi? Now you have me curious."

Thinking about it for a moment, Wallace replied, "I'm not quite sure how to answer that question, honestly, Thomas. If I'm oversimplifying my sexuality, it would be easiest to say I'm gay, but I've had female lovers in the past. Never found them anywhere near as enjoyable as my time with other men though, so that could make some people deduce I'm completely gay, but it's not like I was against sleeping with women either, if that makes any sense? I guess you could say I'm bisexual with a heavy preference for men, to the point where it's easier just to say I'm gay, you know?" he shrugged. "Suppose you didn't really need that whole explanation, so let's just say your coach is gay," Coach Wallace laughed lightly to himself.

Thomas nodded, before replying, "No! I like hearing you talk...I can see a lot of you in me." Giving a blush, the panther chuckled. "All the way down to the fetish wear, I guess." Feeling comfortable with Coach Wallace again, Thomas added, "I'm sorry you caught me playing with my butt." Looking up at Wallace, Thomas had the most innocent expression he could muster across his face. "Even though you are gay...err mostly gay, I don't think a Coach wants to see his player playing with his butt."

"Well, it IS a nice butt, so I really can't fault you there," Wallace winked before realize he'd just hit on his student. "S-shit, I mean you're a nice...uh...guy! Yeah, a nice guy, definitely didn't say you had a nice butt, and...ah shit," he groaned, more than a little flustered from his slip of the tongue.

"Ahhh, it's okay, Coach," Thomas said with an air of arrogance. "Because let's face it; all wrestlers have nice butts. Even ex-wrestlers..." Thomas gave a wink at his slyness before placing a paw on his Coach's shoulder. "And if you keep my secret, I'll keep yours...IF..."

For dramatic effect, Thomas waved his open hand around and said, "You show me the rest of your singlet. And before you complain, I'm just curious what yours looks like. I've been wanting to get a red one to complement my navy blue one. What better way to see how it looks than on someone who...fills it out?"

Wallace kept blushing a little, mulling that over in his head. "Well, I'm not calling off my plans for tonight just because you're going to be there too, and that means you're just gonna see me wearing this anyway, so..." he trailed off, slipping out of his t-shirt and jeans and kicking them to the side to stand fully presented in front of Thomas. To say that the bull really filled out the singlet would be an understatement, as the shoulder straps clung tightly to his muscular chest, his gut bulging outward over the lower portion of the singlet, which was clearly straining to hold in his sizeable package, the codpiece failing to hold everything in due to the size of the bull's manhood, leaving a noticeable cock bulge out of the one side. If it wasn't for the short leg coverings on the singlet, he'd probably have been poking out the bottom. "What do you think?" he asked, sounding a little shy to be bearing it all in front of the panther, despite not having felt shy being fully naked in front of him just minutes prior.

"Weeeeeeellll," Thomas said with a long slur to his voice as he licked his lips. The fact that he had a man of such position and power almost naked in front of him and all shy was almost too alluring to Thomas. He could feel his excitement showing itself, and the crotch piece of his own singlet was bulging outward obscenely. "The front side is...really nice, but I would like to see the other side as well. That is, if you don't mind, of course." Thomas gave as disarming of a smile as possible, but inside he was thinking of how truly lucky he was to have such a musclebound bull presenting himself in front of him. "It's so surprising to me you think of yourself as unattractive, Coach," Thomas admitted. "I mean...uhhh...like...not in a student to teacher way here or instigating anything, but you really look like some of the models on the website."

The male smiled softly, flattered to hear those words. "It's not that I find myself unattractive exactly, just that I like younger guys, and most younger guys I've met aren't into the "daddy" type as you called it. Plus I'm not exactly a small guy, so while the size queens might be into me, they don't exactly stick around either. I don't have problems landing a one-night stand, but I've yet to meet anyone who actually wanted a morning after, you know?" he said as he turned and showed Thomas his rear, the open ass of the fetish singlet showing off his perfectly toned rump showcased by the red trim. "So?" the coach asked with a small grin over his shoulder.

Thomas gave a smile, watching his coach inadvertently flex the extremely muscular globes of his coach's ass. "You aren't THAT old," Thomas said with a chuckle, holding back the urge to reach forward and touch Wallace's rear. "And I think the singlet looks amazing...on you in particular, and I think it would look amazing on me as well. Probably will have to do some shopping later." The panther gave a purr, his tail flicking back and forth as he nonchalantly adjusted his own bulge in his singlet.

"I'm glad you think so, Thomas," Coach Wallace chuckled before pausing and thinking for a moment. "Now, I suppose the real question is whether you'd like a ride to Studio 11 with me, or if you'd rather just stay here a little longer and admire my ass some more. Aaaand I may or may not know that the janitors have off tonight, so we don't have to worry about someone walking in on us right now," he shrugged.

"Welllllll...if you do go to Studio 11, I would like a ride, but...I am willing to talk a little bit about this new coach I know," Thomas said with a sly grin. "And I will say...you have a ten outta ten amazing ass. The singlet perks it right up!" Realizing what he just said, Thomas gave a small chuckle and rubbed the back of his head. "Errr, sorry Coach. You fill it out really nicely." Underneath all the shower gel that the bull used, Thomas could smell the slight mixture of sweat and musk coming from Wallace.

The older man smirked, giving his ass a slap and felt his muscular cheeks jiggle slightly. "We could always have a chat while you feel up that ten out of ten ass," Coach Wallace winked. "Unless you think that would be going a little too far?"

Thomas's eyes could not have gotten any larger, and he ended up giving a small smirk. "N-no...in fact, I was just about to suggest that, Coach." Getting up off the bench and strolling over with a kick to his step, Thomas reached forward and grazed his right hand softly across the bull's backside. He could feel the muscle underneath the small layer of fat and gave a long sigh as his hand moved across the crack that separated the two cheeks. He took his index finger and slowly traced in between it sensually before going back to rubbing the mounds enticingly.

"Wow..." Thomas said breathily as Wallace's posture straightened to show off the two large muscles. "Coach, I gotta say that your butt is amazing." Member twitching inside of the confines of its pouch, the panther gave a long purr, bringing his other hand upward to cup the bull's left cheek gently as his hands worked across the bubble butt.

"Damn right it's amazing, kiddo!" Wallace replied with a cocky smirk as he flexed his ass for the young panther. "This is what the better part of a lifetime of squats and other leg exercises gets you! Granted, I haven't been working out as much as I used to, like when I was your age, but I'd like to think it's still an ass most guys would envy, don't you think?"

"Yeah..." the wrestler replied almost hypnotically, not exactly answering Wallace's question. His focus was on how his Coach's ass hopped in his grip, and he gave a chuckle. "You must have been squatting when you were in your mother's womb!" Reaching a bit lower than anticipated, the panther lightly dragged his finger across the bull's taint and almost to his two low-hanging balls. His Coach jumped in response, and Thomas blushed hotly.

"Whoops...sorry," Thomas replied as he continued to admire Wallace's rump. "I think your backside is...wow. I don't want to say anymore because what I would say would be really inappropriate." Thomas chuckled at his joke. "Would you like to check out mine? I think my gear really highlights my ass. If not...would you mind if I kneel to get a better look at how the singlet...highlights the bottom?"

Wallace smirked as he looked at his student. "As I said, no one should be around to interrupt us, so we've all the time in the world. Fetish gear night at the club can wait, because we've got our own fetish gear night right here," he winked. "Feel free to worship my ass a bit more. I'll get to yours soon enough, stud. And do feel free to say whatever perverted things you want. You've already felt up your coach's ass, and we're breaking more than a few school rules, so why not add a few more infractions to that list, hm?" Coach Wallace joked.

"Yeah, I can live with that," Thomas chuckled as he kneeled on the hard, concrete floor of the locker room. Although the floor was rather uncomfortable, the padding on the thighs and kneecaps of his own fetish gear singlet helped take some of the discomfort. Thomas let his eyes wander a bit, now totally face to face with a huge amount of pure beefy ass, and he was in heaven as he reached forward to cup the two globes. He spread them apart, admiring the small, pink, and tight-looking star in between. He inhaled, smelling the musk that radiated from his own Coach's ass and shivered slightly.

"I won't tell if you won't tell, sir," Thomas replied with a chuckle as he began to lightly feel across the globes once again. "And are those your balls?!" Thomas blurted out as he reached forward and cupped the leather pouch. "Holy crap, they pretty much take up the whole codpiece! Where's your cock a-oh!" Thomas gave a chuckle as he adjusted his angle to see a bulge snaking its way down the bull's right pants leg, threatening to make an appearance outside of the singlet.

"Coach, you should have ordered this specially made...unless you like practically bursting out of it," Thomas said with a grin as he continued to feel up Wallace's rump and lightly rolling his balls in his other hand before giving his own Coach's ass a firm slap. There was something raunchy about his own Coach holding such an intimate secret that it made everything all the hotter. He never knew how curious he was about his own Coach's promiscuity until now, when he realized how hot Wallace truly was.

"You know, I thought about it, but I'm a bit new to the whole fetish singlet thing. Surprising, I know, but honestly I'm just happy that I fit in this thing," the bull laughed. "I was a bit scared at first, when I opened the box, and I saw how little material there really was to this singlet. And count yourself lucky you don't have hooves, because this was super awkward to put on. Either way...gotta say I love how it leaves nothing to the imagination...lets you know exactly what you're getting yourself into when you're down on your knees like you are," he grinned. "Keep feeling up my ass like that, and you'll be seeing a whole lot more bull real soon, Thomas," male added with a seductive purr to his voice, his cock rapidly hardening from his student's worship of his ass.

"Well, I'm really glad you squeezed yourself into this, sir," Thomas said, mimicking that same seductive groan as he slowly started to instinctively lean forward. His own Coach was giving him the greenlight, and he found himself intoxicated by the male that towered over him but who showed a side that Thomas never saw before. The powerful, authoritative figure that fueled his motivations and goals was now vulnerable to him and his idle gropes.

"Do you mind if I lick just a little bit? Like, not your hole, unless you would be okay with that, but your musk near your balls is just...really turning me on," Thomas admitted with a blush as red as roses. "I don't want to make this awkward, but your body is so wonderful. Can't believe people would pass up on not tasting this beefcake." Emphasizing the last sentence by giving the male's balls a few gentle squeezes, Thomas placed his right cheek on Wallace's right buttcheek and nuzzled up against it. He could feel the warmth and muscle pushing against his face. and the slow, teasing burn of his arousal eating away at his inhibitions.

The bull made a small, thoughtful noise for just a moment before shrugging and bending over, putting his hands on the red lockers and pushing his butt outward a bit more. "Feel free to sniff, lick, massage, whatever you wanna do, Thomas. My ass is yours to do with as you please," he replied hotly, the musclebound coach finding himself more than a little turned on by how much Thomas was into his ass.

Blushing even more than he had ever done, Thomas was stunned for a moment until he practically crawled over to where Wallace was presenting himself. Actually having to move to a squatting position himself so he could get eye level with the bull's rump once again, Thomas's heart practically beat out of his chest as he leaned forward to inhale the mixture of shower gel, earthy musk, and sweat radiating from muscular man. Placing both hands on Wallace's hips, the panther began to breathe heavily as he realized what he was about to do to his Coach.

"O-okay, but if it is too much, just let me know," Thomas said simply, moving his head down towards Wallace's pouch and starting to slowly and painstakingly lick the underside of his Coach's balls until the tongue traveled across his taint. He could taste the saltiness of the sweaty and natural musk his Coach had, and he moaned softly. Moving back once again, Thomas began to suck on Wallace's leather codpiece, his mouth cupping around the two large orbs that practically took up most of the bottom.

Moaning softly in response, the large older man practically shivered as Thomas worshipped and licked him in his most intimate places. "Mmm, keep that up, kid, and I'm gonna have to strip out of this singlet altogether, so you can get better access," he chuckled lightly between soft groans of pleasure. "Forgot how good a tongue feels back there."

"Just unlatch the codpiece, Coach," Thomas said with a long, wistful sigh. He was trying to be patient, but part of him wanted to absolutely ravage him. "Then you won't have to worry about getting it off of your feet That would be some acrobatics, and that's why the codpiece is detachable." Thomas gave a smile, his head sticking out between the bull's legs as he looked up the exposed chest and stomach of the behemoth above him.

Coach Wallace chuckled and looked down into his student's eyes, his head resting against the lockers. "You know, I was wondering what those snaps were for! Makes sense, I suppose, if I planned on sticking my dick in someone. Then I wouldn't have to get out of this thing to do it. How's the view from down there?" he grinned.

"You are incredible from down here. I can see why you were so good at wrestling!" Thomas said with a grin as his hands dug firmly into the creases of the bull's hips.

"I'd ask for you to sit on my face, if you wouldn't crush me," Thomas continued almost dreamily, pausing from his licking for a moment to reach up and begin to snap away the bottom two buttons. "Mmmm, right from the sourc-MMMMF-"

Wallace's massive orbs sloppily flopped out and across his nose, and the panther inhaled, his eyes fluttering. His tongue extended outward across Wallace's orbs, and he slowly started to lap them with his tongue. Looking up, Thomas could see the shaft extending downward further into the pants leg of the singlet and gave a chuckle before groping for the top two buttons that left the codpiece in. He was having a bit of trouble finding them, however.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Brace yourself, kiddo," Wallace grinned, reaching down and helping Thomas with the last two buttons, the codpiece falling away as the bull reached in and flopped out his huge cock onto the wrestler's head, the thick piece of meat throbbing madly in the open air.

Letting the coach's balls sloppily leave his mouth and staring at the shaft with his mouth agape, Thomas said out loud, "Holy shit, Coach." He reached upward to feel across Wallace's shaft and could feel the same tingles from earlier shoot down his spine. "You are fucking huge!" Thomas tried to eyeball the measurement of the thick slab of beef that just lightly hit his face, but got lost in lightly licking the underside and loving how Wallace huffed and shifted his weight slightly as a wet, warm tongue licked across the bottom of his massive cock. Thomas was practically beaming and breathing heavily as he nuzzled up against the underside, and if Wallace so chose, he could crush him between his thighs, since he was diving so deeply in between his Coach's legs.

"Remember when I said guys were intimidated by me?" Wallace smirked. "Now you can see the whole picture as to why that is," he said, lightly rubbing his entire 10 inches of thick cock along the man's mouth and face. "Though you seem to love every single inch of this intimidating bull, so it seems I did good when I recruited you for the team and helped you become my star wrestler! Never would have guessed we'd end up like this, but I'm not complaining, kiddo," he winked. "Think you can take this bad boy in that handsome mouth of yours?"

Thomas's hypnotic worship of Wallace was immediately thrown off, and his eyes shot up. "Yes! I am more than ready!" Thomas turned around with his back towards the lockers and scooted himself back until he was sitting comfortably. He could feel the cool metal of the lockers against his back, and he looked up to see his Coach leaned over, hands on the lockers and towering over him. His nose twitched at a new scent; saliva and musk mixing together as he got into position and looked almost adorably cross-eyed as Wallace's shaft stared him right in the face.

Gulping, Thomas licked across the head of Wallace's erect member to taste the mixture of pre, sweat, and leather. "Well...I can at least try, sir. Is this how you would...like me to try?" Thomas's heart was still beating in his chest and his mind began to stir. He never knew his Coach was so kinky, but he was so pleased by the outcome that he had half a mind to take his hands away from the thick thighs of his Coach, unhinge his own codpiece and start jacking himself off in earnest.

"Try to your heart's content, Thomas," the older bull chuckled, shifting his legs a little further apart. "Just watch those teeth of yours, else I'll be forced to punish you," he winked, however the look on his face told the panther he was dead serious about that. "Just take your time. Ain't nothin' sexy about a guy choking to death on your cock, after all."

Giving a pouty expression at the idea of being punished, Thomas nodded obediently, "Yes, Coach. I'll make sure I am careful. And I'll squeeze your balls if I feel like I am about to gag." Although the idea of being punished made him feel submissive, his cock throbbed upward and strained against the codpiece. Opening up his mouth and curling his lips over his teeth, Thomas began to slowly move towards Wallace's cock until he wrapped his tongue around the tip and began to suckle on it lovingly, the warmth of his mouth and tight orifice tightening around his Coach's erect maleness as he began to take in inch after inch into his muzzle.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Ooooh fuck yeah, kid..." the older man groaned softly as he watched Thomas suck down more and more of his thick cock with each passing second. "Shit, if I knew you were this much of a pro, I'd have seduced your cute ass years ago and had you take a permanent position under my desk while I worked!" he grinned, his cock throbbing in Thomas's mouth and firing a small jet of precum onto the wrestler's soft tongue.

Thomas's head moved downward submissively as he grabbed his Coach's hand. With Wallace's cooing making his ears lift upward, he began to slowly allow the shaft to enter his throat and moved the Coach's hand towards the top of his head. He felt the bull's hand lightly brush over his cheek affectionately before it was placed on the top of his head and the panther began to slow his breathing, so he could take in more of the stud's cock.

Giving a bit of a gagging sound for a moment, Thomas pulled off slightly until his throat stopped quivering and continued to take a few more inches. His nose almost bumped against his Coach's muscle gut, and he shivered and shook uncontrollably as he thought about being underneath Wallace's desk and licking his balls and taint while he talked to other wrestlers. A red blush crossed his face as he imagined the male cumming on his chest, face, and neck as a faceless wrestler continued to casually chat with his Coach. His member flicked excitedly upward and pushed against the pouch of fetish gear at the thought. Thomas patted the male's right thigh encouragingly, as if asking for him to thrust the rest of his large, throbbing dick down his throat, and Thomas moved his hand underneath and between Wallace's thighs to begin teasing his superior's hole.

"Mmmf, if I didn't know any better, Thomas, I'd almost start to think you're a pro at this. How many men have you serviced during your after-practice fun time at Studio 11, I wonder?" Coach Wallace teased, thrusting his cock the rest of the way down the feline's throat, his big fingers gripping the male's hair as he rammed his member home, balls-deep. He couldn't help but groan as the slick throat convulsed around his member and massaged every inch of it. The younger wrestler was rewarded with another rope of precum down his throat. The combined sensations of the wrestler's throat and tongue sucking him off expertly and the index finger now prodding at his tight rump started to make Wallace's mind cloud over with lust for his student. His balls slapped against Thomas's chin with each thrust into the boy's throat.

Thomas sputtered with each thrust, some light gagging following each movement outward by the bull's hips as his eyes began to flutter once again. He began to probe Wallace's hole, his fingers pushing lightly until suddenly with a slick pop, his index finger pushed in, to Thomas's surprise. His eyes went wide as he felt the walls of Coach's hole clench around his index finger, and devilishly, he began to slowly add a second finger inside.

"Grhhhr...hckkk...mmmmmmf," Thomas could only reply to Coach's comments as Wallace continued to roll his hips against him. The slapping of his balls against his chin made Thomas use his other hand to reach down and begin to openly grope his shaft which was still surrounded by the neoprene pouch. Followed by the sound of a few clicks, he ripped the codpiece off and began to stroke himself as well as use his fingers to fondle his balls as the Coach had his way with him.

The dominant Coach nudged Thomas's thigh sharply with his foot, growling a little down at the young man beneath him. "No touching yourself, boy. You focus on Coach's cock with everything you got, otherwise you can forget about hitching a ride with me, got it?" he ordered, the look in his eyes dead serious as he got a little more rough with his student, gripping him on both sides of the head and facefucking the boy hard and fast, feeling his orgasm rapidly building.

If Thomas could, he would have nodded submissively, but instead he moved his hand away from his shaft and let it angrily throb in midair as his mouth was used for his Coach's pleasure. He groaned openly, his hips gyrating a bit as he tried to rub against his Coach's leg for stimulation as the sloppy, slurping sounds of their sex began to reach his ears. The pre that Wallace was feeding him was starting to become thicker, and he swallowed it down eagerly.

Thomas's left hand began to dig into the concrete floor while his right fingers began to piston in and out of Wallace's tight entrance. He imagined the bull cumming down his throat, his member throbbing harder and harder at the thought. He wanted the the larger male's load anywhere; whether that's down into his stomach or all over his body. He just wanted to see the big brute cum.

"F-fuuuck, yeah, Thomas..." Coach Wallace groaned. "Getting me close, kid. Hope you're hungry, because it's gonna be a big load!" he panted through gritted teeth, his balls churning fiercely as they were on the edge of exploding.

Thomas opened his mouth as wide as he could before he took Wallace to the hilt, his mouth forming into a grin as he began to swallow. His muscles in his throat began to squeeze around the bull's shaft, and he could feel Wallace shiver and shake as he pressed his fingers deep into Wallace's entrance. His own cock leaked a large amount of pre, the fluid dribbling down his shaft and onto the floor of the locker room as his Coach's moans began to crescendo.

"NNnnnggh! Here it comes, kid!" the huge bovine moaned as he gripped Thomas's head harder and slammed his cock in to the hilt one final time, his balls pulling up and unleashing rope after rope of warm, virile bull seed straight down Thomas's throat and painting his stomach white, filling it rapidly with his cum as his cock throbbed larger inside of the wrestler's skilled mouth.

Thomas gave a long moan, his eyes fluttering as he was forced down to the hilt of the big bovine's cock, and shivered and shook. His load was almost ready to fire as well as he as filled over and over by his Coach's cum. However, he began to splutter as his throat and then mouth began to fill with Wallace's virile load and ended up pulling off of his Coach's thick cock. Jet after jet of warm, rich Coach cream began to pump out of the man's cock and onto his face before he ended up leaning over and coughing and spluttering. He could feel the load that would have gone down his throat now streaking in thick globs across his back and over his singlet. The jets that missed his back and hit the lockers gave a pinging sound against the metal of the locker.

"Oh fuck, Coach," Thomas managed to moan out between coughs. Although the gagging and spluttering was not the most pleasant experience, it was still immensely hot and Thomas's erection bobbed between his legs.

Panting and leaning forward against the lockers, Coach Wallace's orgasm slowly tapered off, and he looked down at the mess he'd made of his student and the lockers behind him. "Heh, guess I was a bit more pent-up than I thought I was! Sorry about that, kiddo. You alright? Need me to give you mouth to mouth?" he chuckled, lightly scratching the hair above Thomas's ears.

Thomas chuckled, "Mmmm, well I can think of somewhere your mouth can go...if you want to make it up to me," Thomas said with his smirk and a wink up at Wallace, a small dollop of cum coming out the bottom of his lip and dripping onto his chest. "But I'll be fine."

"It's alright, Thomas," Wallace smiled. "I forgive you for not drinking all of it. It was my fault for 'thrusting' such an exercise upon you without the proper training, so I suppose you and I will just have to add this to our workout routine a bit more in the future, don't you think?" he winked. "Now, sit down on the bench, and Coach can make it up to you," Wallace added, standing up straight and offering the panther his hand.

Reaching upward, Thomas ended up taking his Coach's hand, and Wallace hoisted him up with relative ease. He could feel the cum in his stomach slosh a bit, and Thomas gave a blush as he realized how covered in cum he truly was. His face, some of his neck, mouth, and back were drenched in seed, and Thomas felt a warmth trickle down over his back and into the crack that separated his own two globes. Feeling an odd desire to kiss the male who offered him his hand on the cheek, Thomas held back the thought and instead gave his Coach a wink before walking past the bull and sitting down on the bench. His own comparably modest eight-inch erection sprung upward as he sat, still throbbing angrily, and he leaned back slightly on the bench to show off his framed ass in the singlet.

"Come over here and show me how you intend to make it up to me, you big daddy bull," Thomas slurred out lustfully.

"I'll do more than that, boy. I'll show you how a real man drinks a man's load," Coach Wallace grinned, sliding to his knees in front of his student and running his hands up along the panther's powerful thighs. "God, I've wanted to feel up this body of yours for years, ever since I started helping you pack on the muscle, Thomas. Well, REALLY feel you up, since I could hardly do THIS while working out the kinks in your shoulder after a match," Wallace said as he reached down with one large hand and held the panther's hefty orbs in his palm, massaging them gently.

"Ohhhhh, Coach," Thomas cooed out as he let his head fall back a bit and brace against the lockers. "I'll admit, I have had fantasies about you in the showers and may have touched myself once or twice imagining you naked and presenting yourself, just like you did before." Giving a small hiss as Wallace began to roll his balls in his hands, the panther closed his eyes and grit his teeth as he felt a warmth begin to bubble up before a jet of pre rolled down his cock.

"And when you stripped down in that singlet and presented, I wanted to fuck you so bad. Or...at least rim you, sir," Thomas admitted as he bit his lower lip and let his Coach feel him up. It was such an ego booster to be called fit and trim by his very own Coach, and to hear a person he had held on a very high pedestal say how much he wanted to feel him up.

Wallace chuckled and gave a mischievous grin up at the male. "Play your cards right, perhaps I may even let you do that someday, kitten, but you'll have to earn it. Perhaps after you win the state championship title. IF you win the state championship title," he added with a playful wink as he reached up with his right hand and gave this student's cock a slow stroke, gathering some of the panther's precum with his thumb and rubbing it over his exposed cockhead, sending jolts of pleasure throughout the student's body.

Giving another long hiss, Thomas chuckled and asked, "Oh? So, is my Coach more of a bottom or a top?" When he asked this, he began to wiggle a bit in Wallace's grasp as he played with the head of his maleness. The wonderful jolts of pleasure that were sent up his spine made him tense up, and he was afraid he would lose his load right there.

"Tsk tsk, now that would be ruining the surprise, boy," Coach Wallace smirked. "I've had quite a few years to learn how to please a man, as you're about to find out..." Without another word, Wallace dipped his head down and took the head of the younger male's cock into his mouth, making sure to keep his head positioned just right, so Thomas could thrust in just the right ways. True to his word, Coach Wallace was clearly skilled at sucking a man's cock, judging by the sheer amount of pleasure that surged through Thomas's body as the skilled tongue lapped at the head, slithering around the length of the cock before his mouth descended down all eight inches of his student's large manhood with ease, deepthroating it within seconds of starting.

"Shit, Coach," Thomas cooed as he reached forward to place his hand on top of the bull's head. Realizing that the position was not as comfortable as he anticipated, the male gripped his Coach's head firmly. Wallace's tongue wrapped around his cock with ease and squeezed around it while sucking his thick maleness deeper inside of his tight throat. "Mind if I thrust a little harder?"

Thomas knew the question was not too necessary, considering Wallace was now slurping and sucking on his shaft expertly and could probably take a little rough play, but he still thought of the male kneeling before him as Coach and wanted to give him at least a bit of a say if he ravaged his mouth. Plus, he still remembered the small "threats" of punishment and was not too keen on figuring out what those might be.

The bull didn't even stop his assault on the young man's cock for a second, simply nodding slightly as his tongue teased the panther's balls while the cock was fully buried in his throat, though still managing to grin slightly as he imagined the panther facefucking him like he'd just done to the cat a few minutes prior.

"Fine, time to pay you back," Thomas growled slightly as he started to roll his hips. His balls slapped against the bull's chin, but instead of moving back and allowing Thomas to thrust up into his mouth, Wallace simply met the panther in the middle and deepthroated his cock expertly. Giving a long moan, Thomas felt his climax fast approaching.

"Oh fuck, Coach...I think I might cum soon! Can I cum on your face? I want to mark you! If we go to Studio 11, I want everyone to smell me on you..." the panther practically yelled, holding back a roar as his balls began to tingle, even though it had been nowhere near as long of a time as when he had been kneeling on the ground. With his free hand, he grabbed onto the bull's left shoulder and he began to thrust eagerly into his Coach's mouth as the silky tightness enveloped his cock.

The bull had started to nod, but short of forcing himself off of Thomas's manhood, there was no way he was getting out of Thomas's grasp, not with his shoulder being held onto like that while a cock was being slammed into his mouth. He tapped the overzealous wrestler on the leg, trying to signal to him that what he was asking and what he was doing were sending some conflicting messages.

"O-oh shit...right...hnnnng..." Thomas groaned out as he ended up letting go of the bull to have him pull off of him, and Thomas jumped a bit as he felt a hand wrap around his cock and begin to stroke furiously.

Snickering softly, Wallace looked up at Thomas as he stroked the panther's cock. "I remember how I was at your age too, always so eager to bust a nut that you forgot common sen-"

"Oh GOD! Cumming!" Thomas roared out as he drowned out whatever Wallace was going to say and started to cum uncontrollably. His seed exploded out of his cock and arched right into the coach's face. Luckily, Wallace had been blinking at the time as it splattered across his face. More jets of Thomas's climax painted his Coach's features, and Wallace continued to stroke his player until his cock was left a leaking, throbbing mess. Wallace simply wiped the cum away from his eyes and continued to look up towards his partner

The older man licked some of Thomas's cum off his lips and mouth, smacking his lips a little as he sampled the young stud's virile, musky flavor. "Not a half bad taste, and a surprising amount for being such a quick orgasm," he smirked. "We're really gonna have to work on your stamina, boy," he added with a seductive wink.

Thomas was a heaving mess as he was brought down from his orgasm and his body rumbled as he moaned openly. He reached down to stroke his coach's right cheek affectionately, the taste of his Coach still on the tip of his tongue. "I don't care if I have to be milked every day to work it up...would still be worth it."

"Well, good, because as you know from your years on my team, I'm all about going hard or going home, and I hope you can go hard for a nice long time by the time I'm done with you," Coach Wallace smirked, leaning forward and taking the dripping head of his student's cock into his mouth, then the entire cock for just a second before pulling back off, cleaning the panther's manhood perfectly with his mouth. "And perhaps work a bit more fruit into your diet. You've got a great body, but we both know how bad the cafeteria food is for you," he grinned, licking his lips.

Thomas gave a sigh as he felt the experienced bull's tongue work his length for a moment before pulling away. "Plus, it will make me taste better." Giving a grin down at his coach, Thomas's cock gave a small throb as Coach Wallace's hand wrapped around the base to give it a stroke. "Oh God, I could just fuck with you all day, Coach," Thomas moaned as he began to roll his hips into the male's grip. "Your ass looked so enticing in that singlet, by the way. Never gonna get tired of seeing that view."

"Be a good boy, and perhaps I'll wear it more often when it's just us around," the older male chuckled, slowly standing, his knees popping a bit as he did so. "Now, before we end up going for round two and further delaying our evening, we should probably get you cleaned up...unless you WANT to smell like cum all night," Coach Wallace smirked.

"Well...I mean..." Thomas said with a sultry purr to his voice before walking forward and kissing Wallace on the right cheek. "I wouldn't mind it if we kind of did it in the shower so we can get clean to get dirty...if you catch my drift, but I have also been wanting one of Studio 11's signature cocktails. Besides..." Walking around the male, Thomas wrapped his arms over his broad shoulders and stuck his crotch against his butt. "Alcohol makes me even hornier, and I am giving you all my consent while sober for a large cock up my ass."

The Coach couldn't help but laugh a little at Thomas's eagerness. "My my, I really HAVE gotten you all horned-up, haven't I? Well, with a cock like that grinding against my butt, who's to say I won't just let you have your way with me? Though, with an offer like yours, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't take you up on it regardless, assuming I was more of a bottom than a top," he grinned, swaying his hips back and forth to tease the male's cock between his exposed cheeks.

"A bull of a man telling me that I'm horned up? Oh, the irony!" Thomas teased as he reached down with his left hand to grip Wallace's semi-hard cock to feel the mixture of saliva and cum mixing on his paws. He made his way down to Wallace's ample balls and rolled them in his palms. "You are just so hard to resist. I'm afraid if we do get to the bar, we may have to borrow their private rooms for some 'us' time." Thomas felt a bit guilty at constantly trying to bang his coach, but there was something so sweet about having all his fantasies come to life all at once. Especially with a big, burly daddy like Ryan Wallace. He began to sway his hips along with the bull and took his right hand down to his coach's thick right hip, his fingers just brushing up against the spandex of the stretchy singlet.

Ryan half purred in reply to Thomas's words, grinning mischievously as he thought of all the things he could do with such an eager young man. "Keep talking like that, and you're going to make me want to skip my favorite theme night at Studio 11 to just take you home with me, so I can ravage you," he winked. "Shame I can't do that, though. Anyone sees me going home with a student, that would raise some eyebrows and raise even more questions," the coach sighed. "Private room at the bar it is then. You know, assuming you don't find someone else to latch onto and end up with them instead, of course."

Thomas's ears flicked upward, the taboo of what they were about to do making him pause momentarily Wallace suggested the private room. His body language changed back instantly, and he began to brush up against Wallace's back as if he was a common house cat wanting to be properly petted. "You can do whatever you want with me and more, but...maybe we can consider this a date?"

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thomas's eyes gave a somewhat innocent twinkle as he twirled around Wallace's body to face him and look up at the handsome stud above him. He instinctively wrapped his arms around his coach. "I know it feels a bit strange fucking first...and then a date second, but I want to do this quite a few more times. I'm not saying to be boyfriends, if that's not what you want, but I just want to be with you, coach. Like a lot. And tease you a lot too..." Thomas still kneaded the bull's balls in his palm and grinned cheekily.

Thinking for a moment, Wallace thought hard about the question. "Well, any serious relationship will have to wait until after you graduate, assuming we get to that point, but...I don't see the harm in giving this a shot, assuming we can be careful enough to not be caught being intimate in public or anything, since I'd prefer not to lose my job over an ill-timed grope, or something." Wallace's hands moved to Thomas's hips as he smiled down at his slightly shorter partner. "So yeah, let's go ahead and consider this a date then," he smiled softly. "And since we're going on a date, you can just call me Ryan, okay?"

"Okay, Ryan...but can I still call you voach in bed?" Thomas gave a slutty smirk and reached around to grip Ryan's firm buttcheeks. He massaged them slowly, feeling the muscle underneath. Grabbing Ryan's arm, Thomas began to lead the much larger, stockier bull over to his clothes, and the panther began to put them on. He didn't want to give anyone on campus a show in his assless singlet. That would be very hard to explain to the campus police.

"So, that's a 'no' on the getting cleaned up then?" the coach smirked, pointing to his cheek to indicate a stain on the student's own as the older man grabbed his clothes. "Maybe just go wash your face off, at least, in case we pass by anyone on our way to my car, alright? Ain't no way we can deny what happened here if you have a face covered in what's clearly my jizz, Thomas. Then again, I've still got yours on me too, so I should probably clean up again as well."

The forgetful wrestler placed down his shorts and said, "Oh shit...right. I just got kind of used to the feeling." Giving a chuckle, he then made his way past Ryan and stripped off his singlet. He threw it over the bench nearby, his naked and sweaty body on full display. Grabbing Ryan's two shoulder straps, he began to pull the male's singlet down until it was around his hips. Thomas then kneeled before Wallace to pull the singlet down the rest of the way until it pooled around his coach's ankles. He gave his partner's cockhead a kiss with a grin.

"Thought I would help you get more comfortable for showering."

Rolling his eyes and grinning, the Ryan cupped Thomas's chin and pulled him back up to a standing position. "You're insatiable, and it's a quality I'm rather growing to like about you, Thomas," Ryan said as he kicked his singlet to the side before turning and walking right back into the shower room to get cleaned up yet again.

Thomas followed like an obedient puppy, his gaze focused on how Ryan's backside flexed with each step. The two made their way into the shower room, the exact place they started, and each stepped underneath the same shower head. "At least this time we get to share," Thomas said with a smirk as he began to move the handle over until it was pointing directly at the red area marked on the stainless steel for hot water.

"Bit more intimate this way, wouldn't you agree?" Wallace chuckled, sticking his head under the water and scrubbing his face with his hands before pulling his head back out and shaking it.

Nodding, Thomas opened up his mouth to let the warm water into it before gurgling unabashingly and spitting it out onto the floor. He then squirted out a good helping of soap onto his right hand from a dispenser nearby and lathered himself up quickly. "Love sharing a shower with a big stud like you. Let me help you get your back, coach." Thomas began to feel up Wallace's muscles as he worked his way across the broad expanse of Wallace's back. He felt an almost tingle of jealousy at how well-built the male was.

"I mean, not turning it down, but I didn't exactly get any cum back there, unless you were smearing some on me with all that grinding you were doing on my ass," Ryan smirked, reaching around and giving the panther a swat on his rump. "Leave it to you to be all mischievous like that."

"You know me. I like to get all the hard to reach places," Thomas practically purred as he continued to rub the strong back muscles. He moved his hands underneath Ryan's arms to gently rub down Ryan's sides until he got to his hips. "At some point, I kind of want to eat you out." Thomas licked his lips as his eyes took in the male's marvelous rump, his eyes following the cheeks as they swayed back and forth.

Grinning, Ryan looked down at his student. "Well, if we're trying for a thorough cleaning, I think it would be a shame if you didn't get every last inch of me, wouldn't you agree?"

Thomas chuckled, moving down into an almost squatted position in order to get his face level with Ryan's large rump and placed his hands on either side of his buttcheeks. Giving another purr, Thomas leaned forward to bite teasingly down on the bull's wet, warm right buttcheek before saying, "I promise I'll be gentle. No teeth and only tongue." Thomas then licked the area he bit softly, matting the fur until the warm water rushed over it.

"Mmm, been too long since I've had a young, handsome jock like you worshiping my ass," Ryan groaned, sounding like he was receiving some pleasure from the nibbles and licks. "Do whatever you want back there, boy."

Thomas slowly opened the crack between Wallace's rump a bit wider until he could safely fit the bridge of his muzzle in between the bull's two cheeks and let them close onto his face. He could smell the sweat, musk, and sex still in Ryan's hair that was around the area, and his eyes fluttered as he took a deep inhale. He moved his muzzle out, content with letting his hot breath teasingly kiss his coach's exposed hole and moved down, letting his tongue lick across Ryan's taint. It wasn't dirty, but a clean, earthy smell from the shower, and he couldn't help but stick out his tongue and lick the bottom of Ryan's balls, sucking in one of his large nuts and letting the weight rest on his tongue.

Ryan's other testicle flopped over his face, making him shiver as he thought back to drinking down his coach's generous load. His ears flicked at the growl that followed from above and a moan that sounded like a low growling. His tongue then trailed back upward, the taste of sweat and the manly musk Ryan naturally had spurring him forward until his tongue flicked across his lover's hole.

"Fuck you're good at this, Thomas," Ryan moaned softly, his rump pushing back against Thomas's face. "Someone's definitely done this before!" he added, chuckling a little as the rough tongue lapped across his hole, causing the beefy coach to shudder slightly as pleasure surged up his spine.

Done with short, small licks, Thomas began to audibly start to devour Ryan's hole as if his life depended on it, making sure to watch his teeth. When he started to feel Ryan squirm a bit, he brought his tongue down across the bull's taint and sucked and licked on his nuts. It made the panther feel dirty and kinky, but he loved hearing a superior of his compliment him for his sexual prowess. Pulling away from Ryan for a moment, the wrestler grinned wide and gave Ryan's rump a smack. "God, I can't really get my tongue in your hole unless I push a bit hard. You want it inside?" The musk and sweat on his breath reminded him of the lewd act he just did, but the panther didn't care. He nuzzled affectionately against Ryan's backside.

"You act like I've never been fucked before in my life, kid," the older male snickered, wiggling his rump in Thomas's face a little. "Trust me, I can take your tongue, if I can take dicks far bigger than that. I'm experienced with age and didn't become a pansy."

Thomas chuckled and slapped his coach's rump. "Keep wiggling like that, and I'll want you to sit on my face. And then I'll want to fuck you, too." Thomas went back in between the man's cheeks and licked a few more times across Ryan's hole. Adding some pressure against Ryan's entrance, the panther moaned as Ryan's hole began to open up for his tongue to stick inside. With a slick pop, the cat's rough tongue was inside his coach's entrance and the panther found himself idly playing with his now semi-hard cock even though he just came.

As one would expect, the attention to his ass had Ryan hard as a rock once again, and he found himself leaning face-first against the shower, pressing his ass backwards to give Thomas as much access as he could possibly want, relaxing his body to allow that rough tongue further inside.

Thomas moaned audibly, his tongue sesawing in and out of the muscle bull's tight hole. The warmth of the walls of Ryan's entrance closed in on him and Thomas found his right hand moving down to his cock to wrap around it. He remembered they were supposed to get clean to go the club, but the thought was fleeting; the fact his coach was getting hard again only spurred him forward to have some fun with him.

Ryan moaned audibly as Thomas really got into it, practically fucking him with his tongue. All over, the Ryan's muscles twitched and convulsed as his nerves lit up like christmas trees. "Ffffuuuuuck, yeah, Thomas!" he groaned, his cock leaking precum in heavy spurts straight down onto the tile floor of the showers only to get washed down by the water.

Eyes flicking upward, Thomas used his soft lips and pushed them up against the bovine's hole, his warm breath kissing his coach's rump and his nose pushed right between the clefts of muscle. Pulling out his tongue with a wet plop sound, Thomas said sultry, "God, your ass is amazing. I can't believe I didn't jump on this sooner." Thomas licked across the bull's cheeks, starting to make his way down to Ryan's balls and letting them flop over his face once again. He inhaled greedily.

"Sorry about getting you riled up again, sir, but you are just irresistible," Thomas cooed as he reached forward with his right paw to gently stroke Ryan's maleness.

The bull was silent for a moment before grumbling and sighing to himself. "Fuck it. You got me going, and now I don't even wanna leave this shower until you shove something a little bigger into me. Think you're up for that, Thomas?"

"Oh god, Ryan..." Thomas moaned, his ears folding downward. "I've wanted you to say that ever since we started." Getting up from his squatting position, Thomas licked up along the bull's back until he was face to face with his the lats of his lower back. Even though he was much shorter and less muscular than Ryan, his cock fit snugly in between the bovine's thick cheeks. He could feel the saliva on the bottom of his shaft, and he shivered as his hands clamped to the bull's hips to feel the power in them.

"Fuuuuuck, I never thought I would ever get to do this," Thomas said, his voice dripping with lust as he began to line up the tip of his cock with the saliva drenched hole that he recently plundered with his tongue.

"And I never thought I'd get fucked by one of my own wrestlers, so we're both experiencing some new things tonight," Ryan chuckled, looking over his shoulder at the panther. "So, are you gonna give it to me, or are you just gonna imagine what it's like to fuck your coach all night?" he teased.

"In all honesty, I could probably hot dog your ass and still get off," Thomas said with a lewd chuckle and brought his left hand from his hips down to Ryan's left rump cheek. "You know I could just tease you all night..."

The bull just glared at him for a moment before his expression softened. "You could, but if you get me too riled up, I'll just have to push you off of me and fuck that tight ass of yours until you can't walk straight. And I'm not carrying you through the club, so you better make sure you don't let that happen!"

"Point taken..." Thomas said with a chuckle and pushed the tip of his thick member up against his lover's hole. Since Ryan was relaxed, the panther slid in easily, and to spite his coach a bit, he decided to shove himself in all the way to the base of his cock. The wrestler moaned as tight walls closed around his cock, almost as if they were pulling him in further, and the warmth coupled with the wetness left from his rimming allowed a slick and full entry. Adjusting his posture a bit, Thomas felt his full balls sway between his legs as they rubbed up against Ryan's equally intimating set between his own legs. The feeling was intimate, close, and especially raunchy.

"Mmmm, feeling okay there, coach?" Thomas said with a cocky smirk on his face. He pulled out a bit and shoved back in quickly with an audible smack of his hips. The warm water from the shower gave the sound a much larger pop and the tight "schlick" sound only added to the lewdness of what the two were doing.

Growling softly and giving the occasional grunt, it was clear Ryan was still trying to adjust to Thomas's size. "Not a...aaah...fan of going slow, are ya, kid?" he asked, resting his forearm against the shower wall and leaning his forehead on it, gritting his teeth slightly.

"Oh...my bad," Thomas answered back, slowing down for a moment. Thomas eased up, pushing his cock into Wallace and letting it sit for a moment while waiting for Ryan to adjust. Reaching around Ryan's hips, Thomas gripped his partner's shaft in his hands and began to idly stroke it, using the pre and warm water as a kind of lubricant and rubbing his paw across the head of his shaft where the sensitive nerves were. "I apologize if I hurt you."

Looking back over his shoulder and grinning evilly, Wallace replied, "Apology accepted, but I'll remember this for later, boy. Just start with slow thrusts, then work up from there, got it? Didn't expect I'd have to coach your ass through sex as well as wrestling," he added with a roll of his eyes, taunting the student

Doing as he was told, but with a huff, Thomas rolled his hips with a slow, but methodical pace. "Ugh...uhhh...oh god..." Thomas's moans echoed throughout the tight, concrete area of the locker room and bounced off the walls. Whatever irritation he had at being lectured on something he had done numerous times before was dissipating quickly as his cock was massaged from all angles. Thomas looked at the coach's still mischievous twinkle in his eyes and shivered slightly. Even though he felt like he was at least somewhat in control, the grizzled man had that look that he could turn the tables any time he wanted.

"Mmm, that's much better, Thomas," the larger man half-moaned as he praised his student's quick learning. "Going fast and hard right off the bat might be fine with the younger men, but I am in my 30s so I need a bit more warm-up time," Ryan chuckled. "May still be built, but my body ain't quite like it used to be."

"Gotcha," Thomas said with a grunt as he began to lightly stroke Ryan's cock with each thrust he gave. "Mmmf, you feel so tight still, though. I thought maybe a well-hung guy might have gotten to you already since you could pretty much roll with them with such a large cock." Thomas gave a chuckle at his own lewd joke, but was cut off by a moan when Ryan rolled his hips backwards to almost knock him off of his back.

The bull chuckled as Thomas stumbled. "Give me some credit, kiddo! I was young once too, and I 'rolled' with some of the biggest guys you've ever seen! Still hang out with them from time to time, particularly around the Super Bowl," he smirked, bouncing a little in time with his partner's renewed thrusts into him. "Though the regular yearly orgies pretty much have turned into blowjobs and maybe a fuck depending on whose team wins, losers being the subs, of course. Been a few years since I've been fucked by one of them, so probably why it's still tight back there!"

Thomas's cheeks flushed at the thought of being surrounded by three to four muscle daddies and him kneeling on the ground with his tongue open and ready to accept their loads. Speeding up his thrusts a tiny bit and watching Ryan's rump jiggle with each hilt into the tight passage, Thomas said, "Your friends sound like interesting fellows. Still get blowjobs from them on Super Bowl night? Because I might want to be there to service a particular daddy bull."

Feeling his ears warm due to his blushing, Thomas found himself more and more intrigued about what got his coach into the gay life, but the thoughts were fleeting as they focused back on the tight grip around his member.

"NNnng, c'mon, you can speed it up a little, Thomas," Wallace grunted. "And yeah, I do. As for you...now that would be tempting, just sitting there watching the game as you suck me off and probably end up getting passed around among the other guys," he grinned.

Thomas moaned audibly, the panther beginning to thrust more vigorously with a growl as he imagined himself being used by a handful men. His balls and hips slapped against his partner's with a loud clapping sound and he could feel sweat begin to wash off his body along with the water.

"Fuuuuck, that sounds amazing," Thomas groaned as he gripped Ryan's hips and started to saw his cock in and out of his partner with almost the same speed as his tongue. "But only if daddy bull approves."

Grinning, Wallace couldn't help but laugh. "Keep calling me daddy bull, and I might be inclined to make that dream come true, boy! Mmmf, you're just barely missing the sweet spot, but damn you're so close!"

Thomas gave a chuckle at still being treated as if he was a student and attempted a different angle. To the right of the two, a small stool sat for people using the shower to sit down on if need be. Adjusting his angle while maneuvering his body, Thomas placed his right foot on the stool to give himself more leverage and began to thrust in earnest into the bull's hole. His balls hung much less constricted between his legs and hit a bit harder against Ryan's while he continued to thrust. "Oh god, am I hitting it now? Because I am getting kind of close..."

As if to answer his question, the huge male moaned heavily, his body shaking as pleasure surged through him from the cock grinding right into his prostate. "Oooooh fuck yeah, Thomas! K-keep that up, and...aaaaah, god yes, gonna cum real soon!" Ryan moaned.

"Oh fuck, Ryan! Oh yeah, can I cum inside of you, coach?" Thomas groaned, not even meaning to let the last piece slip, but too far gone to care. "Can I fill you with my seed?" Thomas's body flexed and his balls began to pull up to his body. He shook and shivered in pleasure as Ryan's cavity closed around his maleness and squeezed it. His cock throbbed and pulsed inside of his coach's hole, desperate to let go of the payload inside of his round orbs.

"Aaaaah! GIVE IT TO ME, THOMAS!" Ryan roared in pleasure as his own cock erupted beneath him blasting the shower wall with rope after rope of warm cum and causing his hole to constrict even further around the invading manhood.

"O-oh fuck...oh fuck...OH FUCK!"

Giving a low growl that began to increase into a higher and higher pitched moan, Thomas pounded into the Wallace's prostate. His paws gripped the handles of the bull's thick hips and with a handful of jackhammer thrusts, he gave a long roar as his cock pulsed and throbbed inside of his partner, several thick jets of sprunk filling up his lover. Giving a few more thrusts, Thomas heard the slick squelching sound of his cum being moved around before it splattered against his adonis belt. He pushed his cock back into Ryan and continued to pump several more spurts. In Thomas's grip, the wrestler could still feel Ryan's pulsing and jumping with each thrust he pushed in.

fireice42

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"F-fucking fill me up, boy!" the bull groaned in an almost slutty moan as his orgasm slowed to a trickle of cum before stopping finally, but his student in his ass was still in full swing, the older male feeling spurt after spurt of cum shoot into him as it crashed like a gentle wave against his battered prostate.

After about another full minute of cumming, Thomas's balls were finally drained, and the jets of cum slowed down. "Hnnnnnnnnnng, ahhhhhh...and there's load number two," Thomas said through pants as he leaned slightly against his coach. His cock was still hard and continued to jump and throb as if he was still cumming, but the panther had nothing left. Thomas shifted slightly to feel his own seed squelch around his cock before dripping down his balls to mix with the warm water below. "Oh my god, I don't think I ever came that hard in my life. I am kind of afraid to pull out."

"Heh, kinda don't really want you to either, kid," Ryan chuckled, his chest still heaving as he rode out the euphoric high of being fucked by his student. "Almost wonder if you aren't part horse, with how much you just came! Feels nice, that warm feeling deep inside me again."

Thomas chuckled, the endorphins of the afterglow flowing through him as he leaned forward to nibble on the Ryan's shoulder blade. "And your butt is so tight. It was really hard to last as long as I did. I'm afraid if I cum again, I may give you a stomach bulge or something." Thomas nuzzled against Ryan's back affectionately, chuckling at his own joke and enjoying the warm water running down his skin and hair and cleaning away their cum.

The older male couldn't help but laugh. "A stomach bulge? Thomas, my abs started to fade years ago, so I doubt anyone will notice some extra cum behind this little gut I've got going on!" Ryan admitted. "Especially since I'm a bigger guy than you!"

"Much bigger, but in a good way...and in two ways," Thomas joked as he stroked Wallace's maleness which flopped over his hand. "I honestly cannot wait to get fucked by that thing. Don't know if I won in the cumming contest or not, though. You really did a number on the shower walls." Thomas beckoned over to the wall in front of them which was still covered in a thick-looking glaze. "Janitor is going to freak if we don't at least clean that up."

Chuckling, Ryan reached up and angled the shower head a little bit downward and used the water flowing down his arm, along with his hand, to wash the cum off. "Christ, I really did cum a ton! Guess my balls got a little excited from that prostate pounding!" he laughed.

Taking his hand off of Ryan's member and beginning to pull out, Thomas's ears flicked when there was a slick pop followed by a splatter of cum hitting the tiles between their feet. "Whoa, I really did a number on you. And yeah, you really splattered the wall! Here...let me help get that special, hard to reach place again."

Getting back on his knees, Thomas began to eat out Wallace once again, cleaning out the cum he shot into his partner as well as sawing his tongue in and out with a smirk. He gave the bovine's hole one last kiss and then licked up Ryan's back. "I just can't resist your ass. It's just so nice and fuckable with my tongue and with my cock."

Ryan couldn't help but shudder and moan a little from the panther's tongue, the shivers of pleasure from being eaten out somehow coinciding with the slow lick up his back, making his spent cock somehow manage to dribble a little more cum. "I'm glad to hear that, Thomas, since you're gonna be seeing a lot more of this ass, if things manage to go further between us," Wallace winked, standing up straight and turning around to wrap his powerful arms around the comparatively smaller male protectively. "And I'm sure you'd love that just as much as I would, given how amazing that felt," he winked.

"Oh I'm sure things will manage to go further between us," Thomas said with a purr as he nuzzled into the furrow between the male's wide pectorals. "I cannot let this gorgeous daddy get away from me. And I wouldn't be opposed to getting my hole slobbered on before you pound it, you hunk." Thomas blushed a bit at his lewd language, but he didn't care. He was with someone who pleasured him in several different ways, and the fact that he was open to being in a relationship with him was icing on the romantic cake.

"Someone's awfully confident in his ability to make an old bull fall head over hooves for him," Ryan chuckled, lifting Thomas's chin upward slightly and into a soft, gentle kiss. "Tastes like cum," he smirked, giving the wrestker's lips a playful lick as he slowly pulled away. "So...now that we've made a mess, shall we get cleaned up for real and head to the club?"

Thomas blushed and looked away with a smile, but not before locking eyes with the massive bull that towered over him. "I would like that, yeah. And it's better than sulking and trying to be pitied. You taught me everything I know about college wrestling, Ryan. It's hard not to have some types of feelings there. Plus, you look damn good in tight clothing, so..." Thomas gave a shrug and a chuckle before kissing his coach on the lips with passion behind them. When he pulled away, he added, "Also, if you just want to be friends with benefits, I'm fine with that, too. Constantly switching partners can be really tedious. I like a little consistency, and especially with someone as hot as yourself."

Wallace's lips curved into a warm smile. "Thomas, if I could have you all to myself every day and night for the rest of your college career, and possibly even after, I'd be the happiest man alive. You're a very attractive young man, and that you find this old bull attractive as well makes you one hell of a catch! Plus you're a good kid who's actually fun to be around, and that's hard to find in the jock world."

"Then consider me your exclusive jock catch, Ryan," Thomas said with a smile. "You are a big, burly bull, and you're kind and have really been a mentor to me. That's...really comforting to hear, actually." Thomas began to wash himself, the remains of their sexual experience washing out of his fur. "I can't believe I didn't see you at the club earlier...Do you wear like a mask or something?"

"Nope! Theme nights always attract a ton of people, so it's not surprising that I got lost in the crowd," the bull shrugged, washing himself off. "Plus I'm hardly the only guy my size and build, so you were probably just distracted by someone else."

"Well, you do certainly have my attention now, stud," Thomas flirted as he trailed his index finger across Ryan's back muscles. "And I'd be glad to show you off at the club as my bull daddy, too."

The coach turned and faced Thomas, grinning. "And I'd be more than happy to show you off as my son, or perhaps as my pet, if you're into that idea."

"Oh, if you have the gear, then I'll be your pet, hun," Thomas said with a purr to his voice. The two showered together in the company of one another; touching, groping, and washing each other off. The night was still young, they had a club to hit up, and Thomas was excited to find out what the night had in store for them.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many a coach I'm sure wanted his MVP's sweet cock. In high school we had a tall, good-looking coach who never dated women and to this day is still not married. I feel sure he craved cock and had many.

Reactions: Barberseville

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did we get a 2nd part? I need our massively hung daddy bull to destroy his sons hole and breed him to the point of overflowing
i mean REALLY give it to him - size play and all. His hole is WAY too small for Coach's behemoth - it's so fuckin' thick. Both are determined to get balls deep - and with encouragement, that super thick bush gets pressed against that furry ass. Titanic load too - Coach using the hole to edge himself for ages and ages and just floods it when hes done
...this may be what...i want to happen to me....on both top and bottom... *wink*

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"F-fucking fill me up, boy!" the bull groaned in an almost slutty moan as his orgasm slowed to a trickle of cum before stopping finally, but his student in his ass was still in full swing, the older male feeling spurt after spurt of cum shoot into him as it crashed like a gentle wave against his battered prostate..
This is really excellent! Extremely hot!