Coast to Coast AM

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Mademoiselle Rouge, May 16, 2008.

1. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Does anyone else listen to Coast to Coast AM?

Being the nightowl that i am and the fact that my radios stay on AM i've gotten completely hooked on this show. My favorite host is Ian Punnett. That man has a sense of humor that i can relate to. I also like the more scientific and medical topics/guests he has.

I don't get as much into Art Bell or George Nory because they do more conspiratorial UFO topics. Every now and again they have a guest that just blows me away.

I know i'm not the ony fan here. I'm always downloading shows from COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY and listening while working and doing house chores.

2. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow not only a cold blooded republican (I may join you soon) but an ET fan as well! Too bad I didn't meet you before you got hitched.

My favorite show on the planet. I was actually going to start a thread here tonight on Disclosure being close at hand. I also hang around the open minds forum. Have you any thoughts on the drones?

I actually like downloading podcast interviews and listening to them as I fall asleep. They make me pass out faster and I have great dreams. Also reminds me of when I was a kid going to sleep listening to loveline.

3. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

I used to listen all the time years ago when I often found myself driving at night for various reasons. Always interesting stuff. Even if the topic is something you'd ordinarily find ridiculous, the passion of the guests when they're talking about it is enough to hold your attention.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I'll be honest that i havent paid much attention to the banter on drones on C2C. I'm a huge fan of the shows on psychology, how the brain works and medical things. Who is your favorite host or recent show?

5. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

SM, did you catch that show with the ghost investigators with all the EVP recordings? That was creepy as hell! I was up at night by myself taking a shower while listening to some of that. Those voices are unlike anything i've ever heard before.

6. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Noory of course! I am a science geek on the down low, so anything that comes on coasttocoast is right up my alley. It is just recently that I have become a drone addict. I also found it odd that about two months ago the japanese parliament had a meeting about how to handle UFOs if they showed up Bloomberg.com: Japan. And just yesterday the vatican said it was ok to believe in extraterrestrial life, and just yesterday the UK released their UFo reports...Disclosure is at hand!

7. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is the only thing more addicting than trying to start fights on lpsg! And no I missed the evp episode but I will download it asap.

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I will link you to it, give me a few to dig it up. PM me your yahoo or MSN name and we can chat more about shows and whatnot.

9. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok sounds good, I'm going to drift off right now but I'll get on that for tomorrow. I am excited there is someone here who shares my interest in all things scientific, but don't let anyone know it might ruin my rep.

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Here is the link to that particular show. I don't think i could ever listen to it alone. That had the hair sticking up on the back of my neck. COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY: SHOWS

11. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

The only time I heard this show, was when Gordon Freeman called in; the clip was submitted to Digg.

12. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I have not heard the George Noory show in a while. I used to listen to it late at night driving home from Atlantic City. I no longer know when the show is on or what channel it is on.

I liked how passionate they were about certain topics. It was creepy hearing shows about the Russians digging a hole to Hell and recording sounds and the show about the time traveler from the future was very cool too. I don't believe in most of the things they discuss, but they do, and it is interesting.

13. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I started listening way back in the mid 90's with Art Bell. George Noory is nowhere near as good as Art was. Art was a master during open lines. He used to do the show five days a week for five hours live (it's only four hours now) broadcasting from his home out in the Nevada desert. And then on Sundays he would do another show called Dreamland for a few hours. There used to be less guests because it was just as entertaining with Art just taking random unscreened calls. I got hooked when Art was on.

George has a hard time following what the guests are saying, sometimes he seems to ignore very important points that the guests make. It's like he just doesn't understand. Art and Ian are much better in this regard. I usually only listen to George if he has a good guest, but I'll always listen to Art and Ian regardless of the guest. Art was great at turning a caller's nonsensical question into a question that was more in line with what the guest could answer.

They replay classic Art Bell shows from the past on Saturdays from 6-10pm west coast out here. If they broadcast them in your area, there are worth listening to. He was a master.

14. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Used to listen to Art Bell on Coast to coast years ago, then there wassome ruckus about his son, court etc. Lost track of the show after that...Maybe it's time to check it out again.Thanks for posting about it!

15. deww1011

deww1011 New Member

The old Malachi Martin shows were the best, real Vatican insider who did possession cases. Art had scientists on who were never heard by the media. Many who refuted the global warming claims.Show was great around y2k.

16. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, with Art there were more scientist and technology guests. Now there are more guests with a religious/doomsday slant which I don't like as much.

17. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

I've listened to the show. I've spent more time reading various UFO books, and Witnessed by Budd Hopkins is the most interesting one I've come across. The entire book is a very detailed study of one abduction that happened in NYC in the morning hours and was witnessed by very many, including an important political figure from another country who was in the city.

18. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I was a big Art bell fan from way back. When he used to broadcast from Vegas. Its still a good show. I just keep different hours now and dont get a chance to listen. To me Art was the best.

Draft saved Draft deleted