Coast to Coast

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked coast to coast and dreamland better when Art Bell did it. He was the best and the original. I first listened to him back in the 90's when i was out west. He would broadcast from Vegas. Amazing show.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I liked coast to coast and dreamland better when Art Bell did it. He was the best and the original. I first listened to him back in the 90's when i was out west. He would broadcast from Vegas. Amazing show.
I agree 100%, Mr. Snakey. The newer listeners don't know what they missed. Art Bell back then was the crack cocaine of late night talk radio.

And Mem, 50 Kilowatts from WPHT-AM 1210 in Philadelphia should make it to New Jersey also.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree 100%, Mr. Snakey. The newer listeners don't know what they missed. Art Bell back then was the crack cocaine of late night talk radio.

And Mem, 50 Kilowatts from WPHT-AM 1210 in Philadelphia should make it to New Jersey also.
Art Bell was amazing. For me i lost interest in the show after he stopped. Its now very boring.

Art Bell was amazing. For me i lost interest in the show after he stopped. Its now very boring.

George doesn't have the mysterious, slightly sinister voice of Art. George sounds much like a fan doing the show (which he pretty much is). George also isn't all that good at asking questions or maintaining an air of inquisitive fascination no matter how outlandish the subject.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They still play art bell shows a decent amount. It is better to download the shows because then you can decide which segments of the show to download and listen to. Linda Moulton Howe is a good guest though, she will be on this week.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
George doesn't have the mysterious, slightly sinister voice of Art. George sounds much like a fan doing the show (which he pretty much is). George also isn't all that good at asking questions or maintaining an air of inquisitive fascination no matter how outlandish the subject.
Yes Art Bell had a real talent. He could interview someone about watching paint dry and make it interesting.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Couldn't have said it better. I get kind of bothered when he doesn't press further into someone's claim of the paranormal. It is like he is accepting of everything that is said on there, and does not seem to want to find a possible truth. Sometimes I wish I could be doing the interviewing, and other times I just want to call in and be like "yo that chick is talking about seeing a planet in the sky not a fucking ufo!!!".

This girl called in and was like "well yahhh me and friends were partying and like, there was this really bright object in the sky, like brighter than any star. And well, we kept on partying and a few hours later it was still there but it had moved across the sky a bit." And he was just like "hmmm, sounds interesting", I was like damn son thats a fucking planet (jupiter)!

If you are gonna host a show like that step your game up!

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a new c2c listener and have heard Art Bell. He is amazing.

Ian is annoying. He somehow manages to make everything about him, how clever he is, how witty, how smart, even when he's being self-deprecating, it's "me! me! me!". Such an egomaniac.

And worse, he's boring.