Cocaine & Sex

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate drugs. I have just called the Sexual Health Clinic and they do a walk-in service. I am going right now to get checked-up. Just because I guess you never know.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The CNS stimulants (amphetamines, cocaine) generally make people more interested in sex, but less able to perform.

E is slightly different - it's an amphetamine base with an added functional group that makes it slightly hallucinogenic. It also tends to stimulate the libido.

One of the biggest downsides of any drug & sex combination is that the drugs tend to lower inhibitions and impair good judgement. If it tends to make you want to fuck someone whom you would not ordinarily fuck, or (more importantly) makes you tend to say "I'm horny now, a condom is too much trouble", those two warning signs should be enough...

Reactions: Terevi

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex on coke is like trying to drink after going to the dentist... it's a complete and utter waste of fucking time!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no idea! I am pretty good at screwing things up in my life sans drugs; I don't need outside assistance.:tongue:

Same here.

I hate drugs. I have just called the Sexual Health Clinic and they do a walk-in service. I am going right now to get checked-up. Just because I guess you never know.

Good luck and stay away from that stuff.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The CNS stimulants (amphetamines, cocaine) generally make people more interested in sex, but less able to perform.

E is slightly different - it's an amphetamine base with an added functional group that makes it slightly hallucinogenic. It also tends to stimulate the libido.

One of the biggest downsides of any drug & sex combination is that the drugs tend to lower inhibitions and impair good judgement. If it tends to make you want to fuck someone whom you would not ordinarily fuck, or (more importantly) makes you tend to say "I'm horny now, a condom is too much trouble", those two warning signs should be enough...

Understated but true.

I hear that rubbing or injecting cocaine directly onto/into your genitalia can greatly enhance pleasure and your ability to perform at the same time. However, there can be very serious complications, and you may end up losing said genitalia.

[edit] also wanted to add that, having been with a few girls who were habitual drug users (mostly alcohol and nicotine, some pot, but some other stuff too. A few that had used cocaine before, but never with me)... many of them would always want to have sex after using. But to me, there really are few things less attractive than someone intoxicated. clumsy, incoherent, unfocused, uncoordinated... with the stink of alcohol on their breath or the foul stench of cigarettes in their hair... no thanks. Having sex with someone who is perfectly lucid and sober and there in the moment with you is one million times better every time. So even if you may enjoy the experience yourself, chances are it sucks for your partner unless they are as wasted as you are. Then you'll probably remember it being better than it actually was, if you remember it at all.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear that rubbing or injecting cocaine directly onto/into your genitalia can greatly enhance pleasure and your ability to perform at the same time. However, there can be very serious complications, and you may end up losing said genitalia.
That's such a laugh! Cocaine applied directly to the genitalia will reduce, not enhance pleasure. Cocaine, benzocaine, lidocaine, and novocaine, are all topical anesthetics. If you put cocaine on your cock, it will make your cock numb. It may help for premature ejaculation, but otherwise, you will feel less sensation.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I knew a couple who took Ecstacy and were fucking for like 3 hours. It sounded like they were having a really good time. But I hear that it is really hard to get aroused and once you are there it is hard to come. Basically sex on E feels really good, but is sort of difficult.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I knew a couple who took Ecstacy and were fucking for like 3 hours. It sounded like they were having a really good time. But I hear that it is really hard to get aroused and once you are there it is hard to come. Basically sex on E feels really good, but is sort of difficult.

Utter shite - it's a fucking blast! I can't speak for getting an erection as I'm female - but I fucked plenty of guys who were ripped to the tits on E and they didn't seem to have a problem getting hard - as for cumming, no issues there either.

Amsterdam Doves might be better than New York Apples though :tongue: :rolleyes:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
MB, actually, that may be it, that it is harder for guys only....from what I have heard, E feels really good for both, but it makes you less aggressive, so that probably makes it harder for guys. Actually what I mean to say is that it makes it less hard.
But surely there are guys that were able to overcome for you, MB (this is really beginning to become a punny response), but in general it is harder. Or softer. Whatever.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a reformed 'drug addict' I dont mean to preach, but you guys who "only smoke pot and avoid the hard stuff" really need to wake up and smell the coffee (if you aren't paralized by the pot already, well actually your statement indicates you must already be under its power) Pot is a serious drug and misleads one into believing it is relatively harmless. It is not. It is highly destructive because, for one thing, it is thought to be 'soft'. However, sex stoned is fantastic. Lecture over.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Nrets - I wasn't being glib about Amsterdam Doves and New York Apples - maybe a factor here is what the MDMA is cut with to make the pills give the manufactures more bang for their buck (and the consumer less, or leastways different) - Often non-psychoactives like asperin are used - giving the user the pure MDMA experience, allbeit diluted - but sometimes Ketamine, caffeine, benzedrine and such are used which adds a different dimension to both the mental and physical experience.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
As a reformed 'drug addict' I dont mean to preach, but you guys who "only smoke pot and avoid the hard stuff" really need to wake up and smell the coffee (if you aren't paralized by the pot already, well actually your statement indicates you must already be under its power) Pot is a serious drug and misleads one into believing it is relatively harmless. It is not. It is highly destructive because, for one thing, it is thought to be 'soft'. However, sex stoned is fantastic. Lecture over.

'Snot as 'hard' and 'destructive' as alcohol.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
MB, I didn't realize what you were saying, but now that you mention it, it makes sense.
In Amsterdam, your stuff is probably more regulated since things are somewhat legal.
I am not sure how legal it is since I have never been there.
Out here it seems to be a luck of the draw.
Whatever Julio down by the schoolyard comes up with. Sometimes it is straight MDMA, sometimes it is mostly speed...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well - E ain't legal in Amsterdam - but that's where most of the stuff I was getting in the early 90's was hailing from - there and the north of England. In the early days no one in authority knew what to make of it so it was overlooked to a large extent and it was certainly a lot less likely to be 'dirty', IME.

If it comes mixed with speed I can see the 'banging away, never finishing' sex being more likely. It does, as you say, make sense.

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's strange is that it has taken me the entire day to shake it off. I went to the clinic and was still high, but as I waited I felt it wear off. There is also the issue of the 'Colombian Fever' where your sinuses are blocked, or one nostril, as mine were today. I am just adjusting back to normality and do not intend to use again. It was a complete whim and a bad one at that. I ate. I drank juice. I 'tried' to sleep and in all of that I could not taste a thing and my body would not rest. Lesson learned. I am glad it gave me the false courage to go to the clinic and get tested, no matter how bizarre a thing to do when high or coming-down.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Generally these days I don't bother with drugs - a lil smokey is nice when I don't have much to do the next morning and if I don't have to put myself out to purloin it. In relation to sex, the sex I'm having at the moment is so damn good that being alert and fully aware of every minute seems most appropriate.

Reality can be pretty damn fine.

pulick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
incorperate the 2 together .. get her to do a line off your deal or maybe you one off her nipples ... coke made me feel like i could do ANYTHING sexually

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best part about fucking crack hos is that they don't eat and therefore their bowels are quite empty...no need to douche.