Cock and bal stretching on a budget.

Semper-Gumby

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like the majority of people out there have to do the hole adult thing which means that money for new toys is not always there. Those damn bills come first, damn it all! But we need our toys! So what do you do?
Well like me you improvise, adapt, and overcum. (He He play on words there)

I build almost all of my CBT equipment and that can be in a different thread if people ask for what I have made or am making. But this is about how to get Cock and Ball stretching weights without spending the mortgage money.

First look at the web stores, they charge an ungodly amount for a piece of steel that weights any where from 10 grams up to 200 grams.

Lets look at "Chain gang" a popular site. Everything is 100% surgical steel. So lets compare mine to theirs.

14mm + 35mm (height and inside diameter) $37.99 For 1.

Mine the same size and weight. $5.68 for 2.

Who paid more for the same thing? Mine is solid brass not surgical steel. But still the same damn thing.
But lets talk about this surgical steel thing. Are you planing on putting this thing inside of you? Are you planning on using this to do surgery? If you answered no to both of those questions, then why do you need surgical grade steel?
Lets be honest for a moment, if you are like the other people I know who stretch. We normally keep these things in a drawer in a bag of some type. Not very sterile of an environment right? Well surgical steel is meant to be used in a sterile environment. Then we keep these things on for hours at a time. Yet again not the most sterile environment. If you get the brass or even stainless steel all you have to do is rinse it off with warm soapy water and dry it well and you are good to go.

Now back to the topic. Where did I get mine you might be asking. EBay, some off site shop from china? Nope "The Tractor Supply Store" yes the place that sells tackle for farm animals and farm equipment.
Just look for "Shaft Collars" they are connectors for a drive shaft for farm equipment.
Solid brass and heavy duty, they even come with a screw to tighten them down onto the Prop Shaft, well in this case you can use that to fasten it to your Shaft. :)

Now for rings. You can get brass plated ones there as well, but I'm a weight hound so I wanted something with a bit more to it. This is where the next store comes into play.
Lowe's. Yup the hardware store.
They have a Marine section so it is all stainless steel. But they also have the same things in normal steel. Lets compare pricing shall we.

Again I will use the same web store as before Chain Gang.
they have what is called a Donut Cock ring. A solid ring once again surgical steel. (who the hell is preforming surgery with this stuff!?? I do not want to go to them.)

I will compair the same size ring. 40mm.
they want $30.99 for 1 and it is only 4.9oz.
I have the same size from Lowe's in a two pack for (If i remember right I lost the receipt) right around $2.00 + tax. But mine come in a 2 pack. the weights are the same with these.
BUT and this is a big one. that is the smallest they go. What if you wanted to go smaller or bigger?
With Lowe's the smaller you go the cheaper it is, and the biggest ones 3" or 4' are still only a couple of dollars.

Check them out, look around for bargans. Sometimes the best toys can be found in places you least expect them to be.

Well That is it for now. I will add to this another time, this is long enough as it is.
Have a happy and remember.
Whip it till it changes color or falls off, which ever comes last. LOL :)

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good points. Most of my friends agree with you. Hold that thought.

Stainless Steel and stores such as those mentioned do have a few plusses:
- No worries about allergies.
- No worries about special care/ cleaning.
- Stainless steel often has visual impact.
- There isn't much of a learning curve to the mainstream stores and little chance of option paralysis.

The above all being true doesn't change your main point at all, IMO.

I agree there's no reason that when you're home and want that nice swing between your legs stainless steel is required.

Personally, I prefer metal over anything else but there's always the issue of how you get something off if it's a solid piece. 2-piece metal glans rings are both hard to find and hideously expensive.

Most of my friends get most of their weights and decorations from hardware stores of one type or another. I've spent some time on grainger.com and will likely make my next purchases from there. I see some rather attractive 1" shaft collars starting at $6.53.

What do you buy for glans weights?

I've spent some time

Reactions: Lookinginconshy

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the majority of people out there have to do the hole adult thing which means that money for new toys is not always there. Those damn bills come first, damn it all! But we need our toys! So what do you do?
Well like me you improvise, adapt, and overcum. (He He play on words there)

I build almost all of my CBT equipment and that can be in a different thread if people ask for what I have made or am making. But this is about how to get Cock and Ball stretching weights without spending the mortgage money.

First look at the web stores, they charge an ungodly amount for a piece of steel that weights any where from 10 grams up to 200 grams.

Lets look at "Chain gang" a popular site. Everything is 100% surgical steel. So lets compare mine to theirs.

14mm + 35mm (height and inside diameter) $37.99 For 1.

Mine the same size and weight. $5.68 for 2.

Who paid more for the same thing? Mine is solid brass not surgical steel. But still the same damn thing.
But lets talk about this surgical steel thing. Are you planing on putting this thing inside of you? Are you planning on using this to do surgery? If you answered no to both of those questions, then why do you need surgical grade steel?
Lets be honest for a moment, if you are like the other people I know who stretch. We normally keep these things in a drawer in a bag of some type. Not very sterile of an environment right? Well surgical steel is meant to be used in a sterile environment. Then we keep these things on for hours at a time. Yet again not the most sterile environment. If you get the brass or even stainless steel all you have to do is rinse it off with warm soapy water and dry it well and you are good to go.

Now back to the topic. Where did I get mine you might be asking. EBay, some off site shop from china? Nope "The Tractor Supply Store" yes the place that sells tackle for farm animals and farm equipment.
Just look for "Shaft Collars" they are connectors for a drive shaft for farm equipment.
Solid brass and heavy duty, they even come with a screw to tighten them down onto the Prop Shaft, well in this case you can use that to fasten it to your Shaft. :)

Now for rings. You can get brass plated ones there as well, but I'm a weight hound so I wanted something with a bit more to it. This is where the next store comes into play.
Lowe's. Yup the hardware store.
They have a Marine section so it is all stainless steel. But they also have the same things in normal steel. Lets compare pricing shall we.

Again I will use the same web store as before Chain Gang.
they have what is called a Donut Cock ring. A solid ring once again surgical steel. (who the hell is preforming surgery with this stuff!?? I do not want to go to them.)

I will compair the same size ring. 40mm.
they want $30.99 for 1 and it is only 4.9oz.
I have the same size from Lowe's in a two pack for (If i remember right I lost the receipt) right around $2.00 + tax. But mine come in a 2 pack. the weights are the same with these.
BUT and this is a big one. that is the smallest they go. What if you wanted to go smaller or bigger?
With Lowe's the smaller you go the cheaper it is, and the biggest ones 3" or 4' are still only a couple of dollars.

Check them out, look around for bargans. Sometimes the best toys can be found in places you least expect them to be.

Well That is it for now. I will add to this another time, this is long enough as it is.
Have a happy and remember.
Whip it till it changes color or falls off, which ever comes last. LOL :)
I couldn't agree more , online is way to high so I have a machine shop , this thing about surgical steel is mostly bull shit , your not going to stuff in your body and your not going operating on any one , so I used a block of bronze , machined it with nice round ends , split it in half and polished it to look like gold it's heavy and works well , I also made a pee hole stretcher ,I saw o for sale but wanted to make my own , It worked , but out of stainless steel and a very fine mirror finish .
I want my pee hole much larger than it is for large sounding . I leave it in until I can't take it any more , I do this 3 days a week, leaving in streching me out for 20 minutes at a time . It is an extraordinary feeling of pleasure, after all isn't that what we're looking for ? For my cock and balls rings I buy them off E Bay dirt cheap ,cheaper than trying to make them , they are welded brass

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've found some reasonably priced stuff on Amazon. Yes, surgical steel isn't going in your body, but surgical steel also doesn't have any toxic metals in it like lead, which may be present in hardware products like shaft collars.