Cock and Ball Torture

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol I know! I admitted it, that's what i said in my post! Lol :biggrin1: But it was awhile ago and I'm really not like that anymore, I swear. I was just full of anger at him because I dumped him for his best-friend and roomate, so he was calling me a whore, skank, slut, bitch, etc. So I got really pissed and kicked him right where it hurts! But I would never do that again. Also, yes you are right that he could've pressed assault charges against me. But I knew he wouldn't because he is too macho and manly for that. And I knew he would never hit me because I'm a woman. That's why I did it! Lolololol But if I ever would do it again, then I think he would bitchslap me next time. Oh well. Good times! lol :wink:

But you didn't bite them off ?

Maybe you were slowing down with age

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I had hot candle wax on my pubes as a part of foreplay, but that's all.

I have been slapped during sex, but just on the face and bit on my chest, back and ass (as a part of the play).

Reactions: Bdglf

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy a bit of pulling and squeezing during sex, I even work on stretching them so that they are easier to get hold of. But not into getting kicked in the balls or anything more serius. Got to be hands only and by a woman that knows just how far to go.
cirus.

D_EdgarAllenPooh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am with you on that lilbear

I much prefer cock & ball PLAY vs. torture.
What one guy considers pleasure another says ouch!
Every person is different.

like alex8.5 said know your limits & your play partner

I agree with Linear, cock and ball play is a better term, but at times with a bit of discomfort, like wax, or electro is also fun.. know your limits and your play partners..

Pull them tug them tie them up or put them in a cage
ENJOY

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like CBT when it is done by a man to me and I like doing this to other men only. Women from what my bisexual partner and other bi men I've been with over the years have told me have no idea how to do CBT as well as men can do it to other men. It's the same for sucking cock too.

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
chippers...if any female ever made the big mistake of even breathing the wrong way on my balls...as soon as i got up...it would take her a good week just to get my shoe out of her pussy!!!you women that think you can always play the ' men don't hit women"card, will eventually come up against the wrong man,and get the most painfull suprize of their life!tread carefully..oh, and yes, hes a lucky man to be rid of you!

cbtplay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I LOVE to administer some serious CBT to a dedicated masochist. It's hot.
then do sum to me i love haveing it all dun to me when i have no controll over what is about to happen

blind fold on mouth agaed and sumthing to stop me hearing anything is what i am after then tie me to sumthing by my arms and legs ( legs spred aprt) for full asscess then get on with it :smile:

I kicked my boyfriend in the balls really hard when I broke up with him. But it wasn't for fetish-like reasons or anything. To be honest, there really was no motive for it, I was just being a bitch! I just wanted to hurt and humiliate him as much as I could out of spite! It felt soooo good for me!

But NOT him. He was really in a lot of pain. He grabbed his nuts, dropped down on his knees, then fell over and rolled around on the ground. He actually started groaning, crying, and retching and he kept calling me a "crazy bitch and a cruel bitch" and kept whimpering how he was going to throw up! OMG it was so awesome watching him suffer like that! (I was a sadistic bitch back then! LOL) I had kicked him as hard as I could. I was pissed! I wanted to attack him again, but my friends stopped me. My friends said it was funny how I, who am this thin small-framed girl, inflicted so much agony on my boyfriend who was much taller than me and really muscular and strong (he was actually training to be a competitive bodybuilder, so he was really buff) I heard a rumor later that I had actually broken one or both of his testicles. But I don't know if it's true. But when I saw him again he did say I gave him a lower sperm count and that he might need testosterone injections! But I think he was just trying to portray me as some horrible monster and it wasn't really that serious. But I hope it was!

I would sooo do it all over again, and again, and again, if I could! But not for sexual pleasure, but just to inflict torture on him again! I don't think I'll ever do that again to any other guy though (unless he pisses me off as bad as he did! But that's not likely!) Shortly after the original incident, I ran into him again at the mall. We had a scuffle and I tried to grab his privates this time. He stopped me and said that if I ever hurt him down there again he will slap me across the face, spit on me, and beat my ass! He's not violent at all, but I know I had hurt and embarrassed him so bad before that this time he really means it and would probably kill me! Oh well. At least I did it once already, and loved every minute of it!!

Can a guy really be castrated just by being kicked or punched in his balls? Can that really effect his sperm and testosterone production?

You sound like a wretched person. You break up with him and go out with his best friend and that made YOU mad? Then, because of how mad YOU are, you kick him so hard in the balls he might have an injury and might not be able to have children? And you are proud of this? You're seriously psycho, and that's not a compliment. Seek help. You'll need it if you ever expect another boyfriend to come anywhere near you.

This story is so outrageous, I'm starting to think you made it up. I hope u did.

Reactions: Mickey1234

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have seen Cock and Bass Torture videos and I find the person who is receiving the torture difficult to understand. Any one who has played soccer, rugby, or football and has been accidently hit in the balls knows it is not a pleasant experience.

Now for my take on those who enjoy this kind of torture - I just don't understand you.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen Cock and Bass Torture videos and I find the person who is receiving the torture difficult to understand. Any one who has played soccer, rugby, or football and has been accidently hit in the balls knows it is not a pleasant experience.

Now for my take on those who enjoy this kind of torture - I just don't understand you.

Different strokes, different folks. For some reason, I would think that even CBT lovers would recoil at pain caused during a sporting event. It's because it's unexpected. I like having my balls pulled and lightly squeezed...but not too hard- I much more enjoy a good HARD pinch/pull of my nipples

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was once locked into a sling with legs spread wide and this guy whom i trusted somewhat,started lightly spanking my balls, increasing the pressure over time. the pain was building up and i was squirming all over the place to get him to stop but he didnt. shortly later he upped the tempo and i almost couldnt take it anymore and i shot one of the biggest loads ever. without touching my cock. sadly i've never seen him again

Reactions: 1119457 and LilJock

doesitmattter

1st Like
Media
I kicked my boyfriend in the balls really hard when I broke up with him. But it wasn't for fetish-like reasons or anything. To be honest, there really was no motive for it, I was just being a bitch! I just wanted to hurt and humiliate him as much as I could out of spite! It felt soooo good for me!

But NOT him. He was really in a lot of pain. He grabbed his nuts, dropped down on his knees, then fell over and rolled around on the ground. He actually started groaning, crying, and retching and he kept calling me a "crazy bitch and a cruel bitch" and kept whimpering how he was going to throw up! OMG it was so awesome watching him suffer like that! (I was a sadistic bitch back then! LOL) I had kicked him as hard as I could. I was pissed! I wanted to attack him again, but my friends stopped me. My friends said it was funny how I, who am this thin small-framed girl, inflicted so much agony on my boyfriend who was much taller than me and really muscular and strong (he was actually training to be a competitive bodybuilder, so he was really buff) I heard a rumor later that I had actually broken one or both of his testicles. But I don't know if it's true. But when I saw him again he did say I gave him a lower sperm count and that he might need testosterone injections! But I think he was just trying to portray me as some horrible monster and it wasn't really that serious. But I hope it was!

I would sooo do it all over again, and again, and again, if I could! But not for sexual pleasure, but just to inflict torture on him again! I don't think I'll ever do that again to any other guy though (unless he pisses me off as bad as he did! But that's not likely!) Shortly after the original incident, I ran into him again at the mall. We had a scuffle and I tried to grab his privates this time. He stopped me and said that if I ever hurt him down there again he will slap me across the face, spit on me, and beat my ass! He's not violent at all, but I know I had hurt and embarrassed him so bad before that this time he really means it and would probably kill me! Oh well. At least I did it once already, and loved every minute of it!!

Can a guy really be castrated just by being kicked or punched in his balls? Can that really effect his sperm and testosterone production?
Would have deserved you right, he should have grabbed you tits and just squeezed a piece of trash like you. He is better off without you.

Reactions: jpk338