Cock and Ball Torture

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I had a gf who liked to slap my cock around. She said it was so hot because it was such a big and easy target! I wouldn't be into anything too extreme but that was kind of hot.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a gf who liked to slap my cock around. She said it was so hot because it was such a big and easy target! I wouldn't be into anything too extreme but that was kind of hot.

Same. My cock can take quite a bit of punishment and if our relationship is comfortable enough I ask her to smack it about quite hard and firmly squeeze my nuts. Don't normally go too far but I once had a kinky partner who suggested sliding her pencil down my pee-hole. She slid the whole thing in, completely obscuring it and jerked me off with it still inside. Was painful but so incredibly hot at the same time. Since then I still do it to myself sometimes when bored of the usual jerk-off routine, or randomly do it when camming to surprise the observer (haven't gotten any negative reactions yet, some even liked it :smile:)

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never been into anything involving pain but some years ago I stumbled onto a technique of cock torture that I would highly recommend to anyone who thinks they'd like to feel penile pain. I was challenged by someone I was corresponding with (in the hopes of putting together a MEATing) about my stated 6-1/4 inch girth. She said that it was too easy to fake a tape measure picture of the girth, could I take a picture whose authenticity couldn't be challenged. So I came up with the bright idea of using something she could find a sample of as a cock ring and sent her the attached pics, OUCH!!! The cock ring effect was so intense that I had to climb into the bathtub and run cold water over my cock for several minutes before I finally went flaccid enough to get the damned thing off.

Attachments

Reactions: 1119457
D

deleted507181

Love to receive! Can't seem to get enough. Great feeling to be totally exposed and vulnerable to the whims of your partner......sounding is another fun activity. Love those pics Silvertip!

Last edited:

spsg523

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I like my balls slapped and squezed durning sex. Starting soft and building up as we get hotter. It makes to wife wet as hell. She hasn't needed any lube since we started doing it. She will get me a harley davison (kick start) a couple times a week. I also like to be spanked (back, but and bals) with a leather strap, a leather paddle and after my buts red a riding crop. We went on a week end trip last week and I ask to come home with a sore but and balls,and I sure did more that I asked for. We a quick to set up dungon in our basement that we share with one other special couple. We've had many good times down there.

Ringtail

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am intrigued. Do you mean a fight where you guys have your genitals exposed and hurt them?

Sounds like frottage to me.

And in response to the thread CBT PLAY feels good if you know your limitations, makes you cum so much harder after a nice long session.

Reactions: Bdglf

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Lol I know! I admitted it, that's what i said in my post! Lol :biggrin1: But it was awhile ago and I'm really not like that anymore, I swear. I was just full of anger at him because I dumped him for his best-friend and roomate, so he was calling me a whore, skank, slut, bitch, etc. So I got really pissed and kicked him right where it hurts! And I knew he would never hit me because I'm a woman. That's why I did it! Lolololol. Oh well. Good times! lol :wink:

Charges should have been pressed and you should be in prison where you can meet the big butch woman of your dreams who every night mashes a big ole fist deep into your cervix every night - cos u deserve it

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Charges should have been pressed and you should be in prison where you can meet the big butch woman of your dreams who every night mashes a big ole fist deep into your cervix every night - cos u deserve it

2 pregnant women where fighting and one lost her baby she most have kicked her where it hurts. one is in jail and can not see her baby.

pregnant women should know better!!!!

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, seriously... if you are squeamish, do not watch this. DO NOT!

I feel like throwing up, just thinking about it and I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! But where is the electro-stimulation of the prostate? They do that to electro-ejaculate bulls, horses and zoo animals. SURELY there must be a website for humans who are into this?

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love CBT. I had a girlfriend who would insert a hypodermic needle in my balls and blow them up really big and then superglue over the hole and then I'd fuck her. It was awesome feeling my big balls banging her in her ass and she'd scream each time they smacked her. She also would sew stitches in my cock and balls and insert all kinds of things in my urethra. Don't know why but it just turns me on. I have a hard time finding anyone interested in doing these things to me unfortunately.
Here's a picture of my cock after being beaten and gnawed on. You can see some of the teeth marks. lol

Attachments

Reactions: Bdglf