Armored_Stallion

Experimental Member
Media
Howells Crossroad (Georgia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on Reddit a while back and chatted with this guy who said he received major growth during his late college years. He stated he knew he was growing because his underwear started feeling tighter often and he had to start sleeping naked for comfortability. He also stated that he used to only wear sweatpants and eventually gave up trying to hide it. He then said it was mainly his soft size that grew a ton, while his hard size grew a little. Has anyone else had this happen to them or is this a rare case?

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was on Reddit a while back and chatted with this guy who said he received major growth during his late college years. He stated he knew he was growing because his underwear started feeling tighter often and he had to start sleeping naked for comfortability. He also stated that he used to only wear sweatpants and eventually gave up trying to hide it. He then said it was mainly his soft size that grew a ton, while his hard size grew a little. Has anyone else had this happen to them or is this a rare case?
Never really grew but heard guys can still grow into the late teens

Reactions: Redfield22

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep I noticed my dick and balls became bigger and more pronounced during my early to mid 20's flaccid and erect. Thought it was normal. Not much maybe a quarter of an inch or so. It was more obvious with my balls.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Happened for me into my early 20s. Again, not much change...cock got fractions of an inch thicker and longer (not that I measured, just my Jockeys were tighter in the pouch and my shaft made my cockhead slightly less a mushroom--I was ok with that, but my balls began hanging noticeably lower and looser.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep I noticed my dick and balls became bigger and more pronounced during my early to mid 20's flaccid and erect. Thought it was normal. Not much maybe a quarter of an inch or so. It was more obvious with my balls.
Yeah, my cock and balls definitely kept growing and gradually got bigger in my early 20s, and became the kind of fuller size they are now.

When I was in HS I was probabaly around 6” hard, and not that big soft. With a couple of average sized nuts hanging tight. Mid college, around 20 years old, I remember looking in a full length mirror after a shower and my soft cock was longer and thicker soft; my nuts were just bigger all around too and hung a few inches lower. And I was way hairier on my cock and nuts. Eventually I had to start picking a side to put my soft cock when I put on pants (left). And had to give up on briefs entirely, unless I was playing soccer, then it was a necessity.

When I was fucking a girls and I hit the back wall for the first time, that’s when I realized my cock was substantially bigger.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I seemed to have a second growth spurt overall when I hit 19-20. Definitely noticed a difference downstairs too. I started getting so sore after playing basketball that I went to campus health, and the doctor said I had "rather large and heavy testicles" and that I should wear something supportive when playing - either a jockstrap or at least briefs, no more boxers. That certainly hadn't happened when I was younger.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I seemed to have a second growth spurt overall when I hit 19-20. Definitely noticed a difference downstairs too. I started getting so sore after playing basketball that I went to campus health, and the doctor said I had "rather large and heavy testicles" and that I should wear something supportive when playing - either a jockstrap or at least briefs, no more boxers. That certainly hadn't happened when I was younger.
Hahaha, I feel you bro. Happened to me with track & field. When the coach tells you it’s time for a jock. It’s a funny conversation

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely experienced this, leaving HS i was about 7x5 but a few years into college i realized that things i would wear (sweats, workout shorts, swim suits, and underwear) started to show my buldge a lot more even when soft so when i remeasured around 22ish and confirmed i had gotten some growth and now i sit at about 8x6. Not sure about my balls size but i will say my loads have definitely gotten bigger so it wouldnt surprise me too much.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So sn
Grew in my mid 20s cock like a quarter inch and noticably fatter balls are definitely bigger and hanging lower so definitely possible
So envy all you guys that had noticeable growth. I imagine I grew at puberty but never saw any change after that Still tiny today

slinger01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah I experienced this. I went through a pretty noticeable puberty growth right on schedule but by early to mid 20’s my flaccid size was larger for sure. Erections were probably a bit larger overall.
Hard to say on balls, mine have always been fairly large for as long as I can remember.

Armored_Stallion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, my cock and balls definitely kept growing and gradually got bigger in my early 20s, and became the kind of fuller size they are now.

When I was in HS I was probabaly around 6” hard, and not that big soft. With a couple of average sized nuts hanging tight. Mid college, around 20 years old, I remember looking in a full length mirror after a shower and my soft cock was longer and thicker soft; my nuts were just bigger all around too and hung a few inches lower. And I was way hairier on my cock and nuts. Eventually I had to start picking a side to put my soft cock when I put on pants (left). And had to give up on briefs entirely, unless I was playing soccer, then it was a necessity.

When I was fucking a girls and I hit the back wall for the first time, that’s when I realized my cock was substantially bigger.
When you were your “first size”, did you think you were done growing or did you feel inside that you kinda had to grow a little more? Because rn my balls hang up close to my shaft and I’m hoping to get a little more size in all areas.

Reactions: ItalTony9

Armored_Stallion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely experienced this, leaving HS i was about 7x5 but a few years into college i realized that things i would wear (sweats, workout shorts, swim suits, and underwear) started to show my buldge a lot more even when soft so when i remeasured around 22ish and confirmed i had gotten some growth and now i sit at about 8x6. Not sure about my balls size but i will say my loads have definitely gotten bigger so it wouldnt surprise me too much.
When you were your “first size”, did you think you were done growing or did you feel inside that you kinda had to grow a little more? Because rn my balls hang up close to my shaft and I’m hoping to get a little more size in all areas.

Armored_Stallion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think I honestly thought I was done growing. And was just assuming that would be my full size, decent size hard cock, not that big soft. Was definitely pleasantly surprised when I kept filling out. Now I’ve got the full on cock that I have today

how old are you man? If you’re still in your early 20s you might have some time to keep growing

Redwoodsack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tbh man i was pretty sure i still had more to go because i was still getting a ton of super intense random boners all the time. Like growing pains but in your dick. Lol

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
62 here... My balls have always been tight too. And the still are. Some guys use ball weights to give them a gentle tug throughout the day. I've seen the results here. But for us tight ball guys... It's a struggle. ;)

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tbh man i was pretty sure i still had more to go because i was still getting a ton of super intense random boners all the time. Like growing pains but in your dick. Lol
Actually same. I had kind of forgotten about that, but at the time (sophomore/junior year of college) I was getting random, powerful boners all the time, like I was a teen again. I was still in the dorms, and I eventually totally stopped trying to hide morning wood, or random bones from my roommate and suite mate. (which was actually good, and led to a much more casual, pro-nudity dorm room for all of us).

But yeah, getting lots of random boners at that time, and having to rub one out 3 or 4 times a day just to release the pressure. I think that might have been the time of peak horny for me. And right around then was when I started to notice the second growth spurt.

Glad other guys experienced this too!