cock and bodybuilder

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I briefly wonder if he's a fun person to know. I briefly wonder if he needs constant positive feedback on these relatively superficial aspects of his personhood in order to function happily. He might be fun to know. He might be down to earth, funny, warm, intelligent, generous and affectionate. He might be burstign with legitimate self confidence. I'll probably never find out. I'm just not curious enough, based on my first impression.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It would seem that the ladies are willing to inform you of what they think of at least one man who is a 280lb bodybuilder with a 8 inch long and 7.25 inch in circumference cock? 7x6 when soft.:wink:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stallion70 said:
What do u women think of a man who is a 280lb bodybuilder with a 8 inch long and 7.25 inch in circumference cock? 7x6 when soft!

280 lbs is a bit much, as is 7.25 in. circumference. As for the rest, you sound like quite a physical specimen, and if I saw you at the beach I might check you out. But if you opened your mouth and sounded like you sound here, our relationship would end there. I like some cockiness, but not conceit. Conceited guys care more about their pleasure than mine. :mad:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
280 lbs is a bit much, as is 7.25 in. circumference. As for the rest, you sound like quite a physical specimen, and if I saw you at the beach I might check you out. But if you opened your mouth and sounded like you sound here, our relationship would end there. I like some cockiness, but not conceit. Conceited guys care more about their pleasure than mine. :mad:

God...

This is exactly what I was refering to in the "Body Type" thread...

Even if he isnt full of shit, he does not represent the population.

OmahaBeef

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
stallion70 said:
You all hurt me feelings! Me cry now! Me no want to play which u all anymore!

:ugh2:

:bryce: OMG OMG OMG PLZ SHUT THE FUCK UP PLZZZ IM BEGGING U!!!

not only are you an idiot but u talk like this corny vietnamese hooker in "Full metal jacket" Me sooo horny :dunno:

but this could turn out to be fun so :popcorn:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you're amusing - not sure what you were originally after though.

How come your cock only grows an inch when erect?

Can I ask as I've never met a body builder before?

When you see pics of body builders, it does look like they mostly have small cocks. Is this because of the perspective against their big bodies, or because they have small cocks?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
I think you're amusing - not sure what you were originally after though.

How come your cock only grows an inch when erect?

Can I ask as I've never met a body builder before?

When you see pics of body builders, it does look like they mostly have small cocks. Is this because of the perspective against their big bodies, or because they have small cocks?

Really, I think it's got something to do with the growth hormones, steroids, which they use to improve their muscle growth. The side effects known are halting physical growth, hair loss, and your whoopee-weenie shrinks. I don't know for what reason, but that's as much as I know.

nineinchnail4u2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
stallion70 said:
What do u women think of a man who is a 280lb bodybuilder with a 8 inch long and 7.25 inch in circumference cock? 7x6 when soft!

I think that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Why is it that the guys on this site who claim to have the largest penises, do not have pictures in their profile or in the gallery?

:rolleyes: