cock and bodybuilder

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ClaireTalon said:
Really, I think it's got something to do with the growth hormones, steroids, which they use to improve their muscle growth. The side effects known are halting physical growth, hair loss, and your whoopee-weenie shrinks. I don't know for what reason, but that's as much as I know.

How about that - so why isn't there the opposite type of pill - slims you down, causes hair growth and makes your cock bigger???? :confused:

Claire - get on to the patent office!

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
ClaireTalon said:
Really, I think it's got something to do with the growth hormones, steroids, which they use to improve their muscle growth. The side effects known are halting physical growth, hair loss, and your whoopee-weenie shrinks. I don't know for what reason, but that's as much as I know.

:rolleyes:

No offense but that BS.

Its more like they have huge thighs and their average dicks tend to look smaller its expected.

the balls shrink after steroid use due to the testes shutting down, but most men regain what was lost after PCT (post cycle therapy).

-Halting physical growth: only when taken before the growth plates close

-hair loss: dependant on user, if the person is prone to hair loss, steroids will speed it up, if not, it probably wont happen.

-whoppe-weenie shrinks:BS, its only the balls like I said.

and growth hormone actually helps with hair growth and physical growth at times so your way off :rolleyes:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lordpendragon said:
How about that - so why isn't there the opposite type of pill - slims you down, causes hair growth and makes your cock bigger???? :confused:

Clare - get on to the patent office!
It's not a pill... It's called "sex." You burn calories like nobody's business and work out muscles you didn't even know you had... It certainly "puts hair on your chest" and well, duh... the last one is a give-away.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DWTS00 said:
:rolleyes:

No offense but that BS.

Its more like they have huge thighs and their average dicks tend to look smaller its expected.

the balls shrink after steroid use due to the testes shutting down, but most men regain what was lost after PCT (post cycle therapy).

-Halting physical growth: only when taken before the growth plates close

-hair loss: dependant on user, if the person is prone to hair loss, steroids will speed it up, if not, it probably wont happen.

-whoppe-weenie shrinks:BS, its only the balls like I said.

and growth hormone actually helps with hair growth and physical growth at times so your way off :rolleyes:

None taken, I am no medical/physiology expert, was just reciting things that I've heard throughout the years.

But I must agree about the things that sex do to the body. How else can I explain my great figure *boast*?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chuck64 said:
It's not a pill... It's called "sex." You burn calories like nobody's business and work out muscles you didn't even know you had... It certainly "puts hair on your chest" and well, duh... the last one is a give-away.

Now that would make body building shows more interesting. Is it the same for women?

Edit - I guess that Claire just answered that.

stallion70

Just Browsing
Media
Actually it grows about an inch and a half when erect! I do not know why it just does! My cock used to be 7 inches long and 5.5 around when erect until I started doing penile enlargement, Hanging weights and clamping! I cannot seem to get it past that 8.5 inch lenght mark but the girth is soaring! Today I had a semi and i measured the girth and it was 7.5 around, No lie!

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
stallion70 said:
Actually it grows about an inch and a half when erect! I do not know why it just does! My cock used to be 7 inches long and 5.5 around when erect until I started doing penile enlargement, Hanging weights and clamping! I cannot seem to get it past that 8.5 inch lenght mark but the girth is soaring! Today I had a semi and i measured the girth and it was 7.5 around, No lie!
Until you post some photos of your rippling muscles and huge cock to back up all your claims, I'm calling bullshit.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steroids DO NOT cause penile shrinkage, and more often than not many steroid users enjoy larger, stronger erections while cycling. However, when a steroid is introduced into the body, the testicles temporarily lose size because the body detects an abundance of androgens, therefore "shutting-off" the functioning of the testicles. Once steroid use ceases, the body detects a lack of androgens, and the testicles begin functioning once again and regain size.

As far as the size of a weightlifters cock, even a 7-8 incher will look small on a body mass of 250+ pounds, even though it is the same size as a small, thinner man who packs 7-8 inches...it looks like the smaller man is better equipped.

OmahaBeef

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OmahaBeef said:
Steroids DO NOT cause penile shrinkage, and more often than not many steroid users enjoy larger, stronger erections while cycling. However, when a steroid is introduced into the body, the testicles temporarily lose size because the body detects an abundance of androgens, therefore "shutting-off" the functioning of the testicles. Once steroid use ceases, the body detects a lack of androgens, and the testicles begin functioning once again and regain size.

As far as the size of a weightlifters cock, even a 7-8 incher will look small on a body mass of 250+ pounds, even though it is the same size as a small, thinner man who packs 7-8 inches...it looks like the smaller man is better equipped.

OmahaBeef

This is exactly what I was thinking. Any
huge body builder, especially with massive
thighs, he looks underdeveloped in the
best spot. :wink: