tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
I checked with someone I know who reads lips and she's saying "Fuck my pussy."

I am no expert in lip reading, but I believe she is saying "suck my cock, b*tch" and based upon the size of her breasts, i'm not sure i'd wanna do that.:tounge-in-cheek:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rikter8 said:
To me, It looks like shes saying "Back Up Bitch"
No, stop it, I was just growing convinced that "suck my cock, bitch" was right, after having spent several minutes earlier wondering if she was saying "smack my bitch up". :rolleyes:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"More Cock, Please!"

"More Cock Please!"

Is what I think she's saying - just in case you were wondering if I'd turned the corner.

Thanks for pointing out that she was talking - I'd never noticed that before.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OmahaBeef said:
God...

This is exactly what I was refering to in the "Body Type" thread...

Even if he isnt full of shit, he does not represent the population.

OmahaBeef

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
windtalkerways said:
Oh, most certainly!

Nothing compares to the
real thing, Pen! :tongue:

Not even Pepsi.

Actually I don't like either.

I've never encountered medically enhanced breasts - just as well, as my curiosity would kill any passion. Can you feel a difference - does anyone know?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
Not even Pepsi.

Actually I don't like either.

I've never encountered medically enhanced breasts - just as well, as my curiosity would kill any passion. Can you feel a difference - does anyone know?

Hahaha...good one!

I have no idea how implants feel.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman I used to work with let me feel up her implants. They looked incredibly real, which is why she encouraged me to touch them. I'd heard her make many jokes with regard to her awesome breasts and having purchased them, but I thought she was kidding. I have never knowingly seen more perfect implants. There was no visual indication of artificiality whatsoever, and there were no scars. When moved by hand a certain way though, the bag of saline actually changed shape (duh, it's just a bag of water) and it felt like exactly want it was. A bag, covered by skin. To a casual grope, the feeling was firmness, but not overly so. A more intense grope, and they definitely felt too firm- almost wrong. This woman was seriously into body modification though, and her breasts, like all her other mods (piercings, ink) were simply beautiful to look at.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
A woman I used to work with let me feel up her implants. They looked incredibly real, which is why she encouraged me to touch them. I'd heard her make many jokes with regard to her awesome breasts and having purchased them, but I thought she was kidding. I have never knowingly seen more perfect implants. There was no visual indication of artificiality whatsoever, and there were no scars. When moved by hand a certain way though, the bag of saline actually changed shape (duh, it's just a bag of water) and it felt like exactly want it was. A bag, covered by skin. To a casual grope, the feeling was firmness, but not overly so. A more intense grope, and they definitely felt too firm- almost wrong. This woman was seriously into body modification though, and her breasts, like all her other mods (piercings, ink) were simply beautiful to look at.
Sounds like my neighbor. This broad has obviously had a surgeon's scalpel taken to them titties. I saw her high school yearbook photos, and she was flatter than a chessboard. If no titties have sprouted by the time your're 18, chances are.. AIN'T NO TITTIES A COMIN'. That plastic surgeon did her justice. She's a fuck goddess now. Hope whatever ethnically ambiguous motherfuckers she dated/dates have sprayed load upon unmerciful load on them saline sacs.