Cock and Height

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
5'8 and 7"... i would say in proportion enough while not looking small.

I would love to be taller over having a bigger dick, but you do pose the interesting theory that I would be less endowed if I my dick was a lower proportion of my body

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
~8"x6.5" & 6'3" tall. Got a lot of great comments during the years so my guess is that it looks just fine. Otherwise it's not something that bothers me.

I just think it would be kind of boring if everyone were alike, we all got our pro & cons. :wink:

avenge333

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
does anyone else have the opposite problem? i am almost 6'4" tall with size 14 shoe but only 5.7" long. i know this is an average size, but on me it looks *very* small. i saw a survey that said the average size for my height is 6.7". i'm afraid girls will be expecting me to be bigger and be disappointed. i want to find a way to get bigger...

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
does anyone else have the opposite problem? i am almost 6'4" tall with size 14 shoe but only 5.7" long. i know this is an average size, but on me it looks *very* small. i saw a survey that said the average size for my height is 6.7". i'm afraid girls will be expecting me to be bigger and be disappointed. i want to find a way to get bigger...

At least you're tall, I find that's what attracts them in the first place. Better them being there to be unduly disappointed if that is their expectation than not having anyone to judge imho

If you think you're too small, just get some slammin moves and show them there's nothing to worry about... in fact either way doing that is the way to go. Nobody wants 9" and no idea how to use it

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Part of the reason it looks as if I've goat a horse cock is that I have a 30.5 inch waist and am long in the torso. My 501's are 32 W and 29 or 30 inseams. Unpumped and erect, I'm only 8.3 by 6.5. My chest is 45 inches. Am 6 ft tall tho.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm just over 6' - 6'1" on a tall day.. 9" - looks good, so I'm told and so I think